DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Heritage Sports live betting limits

I made my first deposit to Heritage Sports this week and so far, I like the site. The one issue is that for every live bet, the limit is winning $100. That seems way too low, even for a site that's marketed towards recreational bettors. Do you guys have similar limits? I certainly don't think I've been limited, as I'm down $300 this week and 90% of my bets have been long shot parlays. Thanks for any info.

RUNandGun
    RUNandGun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 249

I made a similar thread a couple of days ago. Yes they have really low limits not just with their live. I’m $100 on totals for college basketball

DR225

The low live limits are really disappointing. My limits for college basketball totals are $500 but if I start betting on them, I'll be at $100 soon.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    The low live limits are really disappointing. My limits for college basketball totals are $500 but if I start betting on them, I'll be at $100 soon.
    Why would you think that if you just joined this week?

It's not a theme of any posts I have seen here before.

They are not a Pinny style pro book, but they don't have a reputation for limiting very fast.

DR225

I'm mostly saying that because I don't remember starting out with $100 live limits. Before depositing, I carefully looked through the types of bets I could make, like whether I could parlay totals and ML. I also scrutinized the live book and if I had seen that every live bet would have a $100 limit, I never would've deposited. It's possible that I just missed that detail though. It's just a hard thing to adjust to, coming from bookmaker where even the most obscure live events have a $500 live limit.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

I'm mostly saying that because I don't remember starting out with $100 live limits. Before depositing, I carefully looked through the types of bets I could make, like whether I could parlay totals and ML. I also scrutinized the live book and if I had seen that every live bet would have a $100 limit, I never would've deposited. It's possible that I just missed that detail though. It's just a hard thing to adjust to, coming from bookmaker where even the most obscure live events have a $500 live limit.
    i have $200 limits for nba live betting on bookmaker

Rabiddog33
    Rabiddog33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8297

It's the software they use wagerweb and betodds use the same they also start you at $100. But after 60 seconds your allowed to make the bet again. I think theres no limit after you wait the 60 seconds after every bet.

DR225

Thanks for that valuable info Rabiddog33!! I didn't think to try rebetting. It's still not ideal, as now you need to hope that whatever value you found will stay around for another couple minutes but it will be helpful when it comes to hedges.

And milwaukee mike, you must've been killing them, I haven't heard of bookmaker limiting people live.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i have $200 limits for nba live betting on bookmaker
    During play it's that for everyone, but you can rebet as many times as you want unlike heritage. During commercials they go to 2-3k.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Thanks for that valuable info Rabiddog33!! I didn't think to try rebetting. It's still not ideal, as now you need to hope that whatever value you found will stay around for another couple minutes but it will be helpful when it comes to hedges.

And milwaukee mike, you must've been killing them, I haven't heard of bookmaker limiting people live.
    He hasn't been limited.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    During play it's that for everyone, but you can rebet as many times as you want unlike heritage. During commercials they go to 2-3k.
    yeah i didn't think they limited, thanks for the confirmation though.

just showing that a lot of places have small limits on live betting, they all are chickens, even with stupid high vig

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

You mean the bookmaker who post lines for 2-3 games out of twenty for 5-10 seconds of each commercial?

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by bitcoinLuke View Post
    You mean the bookmaker who post lines for 2-3 games out of twenty for 5-10 seconds of each commercial?
    Lol, I was thinking the exact same thing. Bookmaker live betting is a joke compared to everyone else.