DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7935

Bitcoin exchange rates

I'm just curious. How much do you end up losing in fees charged for the bitcoin conversion and whatever else they charge in fees?

I asked for a cashier check by courier withdrawl for 3K (Bovada's limit) and they approved and supposedly processed it within 24 hours of requesting it. I've been doing this yearly and the checks are originating from Canada and it takes about a week to get and not 15 business days on the average that they claim I need to wait. I will update this post once I get the check.

I'm in no hurry to get my money, so I rather take the check and avoid any unnecessary fees for my hard earned winnings. Hopefully I don't have any issues this time either.

TheToffer
    TheToffer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6063

Quote Originally Posted by DJK View Post
    I'm just curious. How much do you end up losing in fees charged for the bitcoin conversion and whatever else they charge in fees?

I asked for a cashier check by courier withdrawl for 3K (Bovada's limit) and they approved and supposedly processed it within 24 hours of requesting it. I've been doing this yearly and the checks are originating from Canada and it takes about a week to get and not 15 business days on the average that they claim I need to wait. I will update this post once I get the check.

I'm in no hurry to get my money, so I rather take the check and avoid any unnecessary fees for my hard earned winnings. Hopefully I don't have any issues this time either.
    I withdraw winnings in bitcoin from Bookmaker or Youwager and never pay more than $.20 to $.50 total per withdraw.

I say total because I use 2 walle gets before moving to my bitpay debit card.

Book--->wallet-->bitpay wallet--->bitpay card

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Sometimes the exchange rate varies with books. Sometimes you end up ahead, but usually you end up a little behind.