moacir
    moacir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

stakers.com scam?

More I'm waiting for more than 10 days, I've sent several emails and no one's support replies anything, I'm seriously thinking that this company is fraud. Can you tell me anything about her?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by moacir View Post
    More I'm waiting for more than 10 days, I've sent several emails and no one's support replies anything, I'm seriously thinking that this company is fraud. Can you tell me anything about her?
    I have seen two different people complaining about slow payments in the last 6 months.

Both did get paid in the end.

moacir
    moacir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I think it's very strange that a betting house takes more than 10 days to approve the account, and all the documents have already been sent. I'm waiting for a position from them but this delay is not a good sign anymore.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by moacir View Post
    I think it's very strange that a betting house takes more than 10 days to approve the account, and all the documents have already been sent. I'm waiting for a position from them but this delay is not a good sign anymore.
    Agree.

I would not use them.

Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Personally paid fine, 4-5 small withdrawals of 500-600 euros each. Last withdrawal was a nightmare though as they locked my account. Had to threatened them with SBR/askgamblers/wettforum etc to get paid after a week
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: moacir

winner9
    winner9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

Agree it's one of the worst books but your funds should be safe for sure.
    Threat them with SBR or askgamblers and it's possible that you can get your funds fast as i did it.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

made 8 withdrawals until my account was capped to 5 EUR per bet and match and not one withdrawal took more than 30 minutes via Neteller

but the negative reviews I've read so far make me think I was lucky

better treat with caution