boyfromtroy
    boyfromtroy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

400 dollar+ payout via bovada and its 51 hrs not processed

Holy moly I win 100 and its processed in less than a day, I win over 400 and its now 52 hrs and counting and nothing. This is the last time I use this site, its too slow to payout now. 5dimes and mybookie.ag might have to go with from now on

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by boyfromtroy View Post
    Holy moly I win 100 and its processed in less than a day, I win over 400 and its now 52 hrs and counting and nothing. This is the last time I use this site, its too slow to payout now. 5dimes and mybookie.ag might have to go with from now on
    51 hours? They must be halfway to the other side of the world with your $400. They are obviously broke. This thread will surely light a fire under them and set off an alarm for your fellow bettors. Thank you for your sacrifice.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    51 hours? They must be halfway to the other side of the world with your $400. They are obviously broke. This thread will surely light a fire under them and set off an alarm for your fellow bettors. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Lol

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Thoughts and prayers.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

worrying about $400 and you should mot be gambling

sad

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2025

Quote Originally Posted by boyfromtroy View Post
    Whoa, I'm at 30 hours waiting for $7,950. They say it may take 48 hours for review of payout. For you that window has passed. May want to contact them. I'm going to if it's not done by 9pm tonight. My previous payouts were done within 6-8 hrs so they are slipping.

Things have not been looking good for them since launching their lousy new layout. Another poster said in a different thread that he expressed his concerns when they called him a few weeks ago. They also called me and I told them the same problems. But I did receive a $300 bonus so that was cool but some stuffs are getting too irritating like this slow payout. Site would say "outage" or you get login error even when you are using the right password. So you have to either refresh or go to another computer or phone to login. They better start fixing things or they'll lose, if not already, customers as there many options available now.

Headsterx

Just got the following message in my account:

An Update to your Payout Request

Nov 1, 2018

Hello,

We want to let you know we've received a particularly large number of requests recently and because of that, we are currently outside of our normal review timelines.

All payout requests are being reviewed and processed as quickly as possible and we expect to be back within our normal timeframes in the next 7-10 days. We'll send you a message as soon as your payout has been approved.

We're very sorry for the delay and inconvenience. We pride ourselves on delivering some of the quickest payouts in the industry and are diligently working to return to that level of service as soon as we can.

Thank you,
    Customer Service

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

I'm hearing Ignition poker has been slow paying as well. I haven't tried to withdraw lately so I can't say definitively.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Very likely processor troubles...... be patient..... but I get your unease with that amount.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 424

Made a payout request yesterday and received the following notice today (seems a few of you have received it too)

Hello,

We want to let you know we've received a particularly large number of requests recently and because of that, we are currently outside of our normal review timelines.

All payout requests are being reviewed and processed as quickly as possible and we expect to be back within our normal timeframes in the next 7-10 days. We'll send you a message as soon as your payout has been approved.

We're very sorry for the delay and inconvenience. We pride ourselves on delivering some of the quickest payouts in the industry and are diligently working to return to that level of service as soon as we can.

Thank you,
    Customer Service

Mine was a btc withdrawal. I will update when it is processed.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

That's message is not a good sign. Very troubling. They must be on the rocks.

Headsterx

Phew! They just processed mine this morning. It took 2 days and 12 hours. Placing more action w/ Heritage.

MrExacta
    MrExacta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I got the same message on my Bovada account yesterday. Still not processed.

MrExacta -`

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 424

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    Made a payout request yesterday and received the following notice today (seems a few of you have received it too)

Hello,

Thank you,
    Customer Service

Mine was a btc withdrawal. I will update when it is processed.
    Mine came through today. Total time was probably 36 hours for a btc withdrawal, so still within the time frame