the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Betdsi Is a COMPLETE JOKE

A little background, I am a casual customer of theirs. I put $50 here and there over a year or so's time, yet to cash out. Probably put maybe $500-$700 into them, overall. I'm not a high roller by any stretch but not a freeloader, either.

Well, I took a $25 freeplay a couple weeks ago that they offered and met the 6 x rollover requirements and got it up to $375. I asked to just transfer it to my cash account (trying to be nice and keep it with them) and they told me I could only do that if I took a 30% bonus and 10 x rollover. I told them to just send me the cash. They said it would be 48 hours to 'convert' it.

I'm going on 2 weeks of excuses when they said it was a 48 hour process. I've heard that the 'manager is not in.' And he 'called in sick this week.' All kinds of lamo excuses over $250.

If they're doing this to me over $250, I would use caution with them using any real money. Anyone sticking up for them has to be a paid shill. I'm a real person and am experiencing this.

My past two emails to customer service have not been answered and my request to have a manager speak to me has been ignored. MY ADVICE IS AVOID ALTOGETHER.
    Last edited by the_orangekat; 10-24-18 at 10:06 AM.

the_orangekat

Within an hour of posting this here, they sent me an email stating the money is ready for withdrawal but that fees will come out of the $250. So I put in the withdrawal request yesterday and today they declined asking for scans of a credit card I haven't had or used (it's been cancelled) since last March. The card had nothing to do with the free $25 bonus and they had no issues charging me for those losses on it that I've since paid off.

These guys are a real work, let me tell you. So now I have to wait 24 more hours to have their compliance department add an expired credit card to my account just so I can then re-submit a withdrawal which will take another 48 hours. NOTHING IS FAST WITH THESE GUYS. I HOPE ANYONE THINKING OF USING THEM IS READING ALL THIS.
    Last edited by the_orangekat; 10-24-18 at 10:09 AM.

the_orangekat

Regardless of how this pans out, I will never use them again going forward and regret/recant nothing stated in my posts.

the_orangekat

They did finally pay me Friday but took 2 emails to get my payout info. They made sure to debit the payout fees, instead of allowing for a free withdrawal like 99.9% of the other books do.

Would never use again.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10699

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post
    They did finally pay me Friday but took 2 emails to get my payout info. They made sure to debit the payout fees, instead of allowing for a free withdrawal like 99.9% of the other books do.

Would never use again.
    I had a nightmare when i took a bonus there i put that in another thread. After it was all over i ended up getting $1500 on the card they talked me into getting so they did pay that and another time again for $1500 on the card. Because of the crap with the bonus i have not taken another one.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Are these guys still part of CRIS? Bookmaker or whatever?

I don't keep up with this stuff any more, thanks.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Are these guys still part of CRIS? Bookmaker or whatever?

I don't keep up with this stuff any more, thanks.
    they are no longer part of bookmaker, total standalone

there are some things to like, but careful with the bonus... i took 100% and then got limited to $50 max so i'll be playing for years just to clear the bonus

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    they are no longer part of bookmaker, total standalone

there are some things to like, but careful with the bonus... i took 100% and then got limited to $50 max so i'll be playing for years just to clear the bonus
    Sounds fair

-SBR
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grumsi

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

That book went from the penthouse to the outhouse real fast.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

I had a problem the other day when i contacted live chat- asked if i qualify for a bonus and they said yes- so i make the deposit and contact chat for the bonus- then they tell me i DON'T qualify. wtf!!! this place is a fukin mess right now

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

stand alone was bad move for them

They cannot handle it, they seem overstretched and overmatched

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Yeah, agree with that JJ, just read where another guy had $88 bucks stolen from them.

Eighty eight MF'ing dollars!!

I thought they were connected to Bookmaker when I read it, figured the guy was lying, now I believe it.

Should be an F book if true.