Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by manda1000 View Post
    And again sorry to came off like that but it’s just because it seems I was being accused and not being helped!
    You were helped.

It was explained that they had a recording of you being coached during the telephone interview.

This is not something easy to fake.

When confronted with that sort of evidence there is no choice but to tell you we can do no more.

You did not like the answer so came out attacking SBR and me personally in multiple threads.

The response to those attacks, by you, is the only reason you may feel accused instead of helped.

I don't know why you needed coaching or have had banking disputes with books in the past, and am not even saying that's proof you are definitely what you look like.

But there's no more room for argument in your case either way.

FullStrength
    FullStrength's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1450

Only one account per household. Otherwise you will never be able to withdraw anything. I had two accounts before with 5Dimes. Before I deposited onto the 2nd account, I spoke with them and had the first account deleted and made sure there wouldn't be any problems with funds transferring to and from my new account at a different ip address. There never was.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

most complaints betonline are bonus scammers

Betonline finally catching on to all of them

I would 100% confiscate funds from any scammers

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

soccer player prop bets and you made over 10k from that.....Didnt think twice they might flag you for scalping weak lines?

First 123