49erFan8280
    49erFan8280's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 950

YouWager Cut My Limits In Half

Let me preface by saying that prior to today, I've had nothing but amazing things to say about YouWager. Great customer service, bonuses, and payouts.

Last month, I deposited $550 and turned that into $25,000. All my bets have been over/under, with most being over.
    It's a lot of dumb luck, I'm not great at betting by any means.

Usually, my limits for those bets are $2,000, but this morning they were cut in half at $1,000. I called into YouWager and the rep said that some games are circled and have a limit, so I tested it. I chose 10 games in a row and they all still had the same limit for me, so he sent me to management. They said that since I only bet over/under, management decided to cut my limits in half.

This is ridiculous. I've lost a lot of money with YouWager in the past and stuck with them, this is one of the first big runs I've had and they decided to just cut my betting limits.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90264

Great run!

Cash most out now.

49erFan8280
    49erFan8280's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 950

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Great run!

Cash most out now.
    Thank you! Yes, I've started cashing out.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993395

Thanks for sharing and great score. It is a sign of active risk mgmt which is a good thing but disappointing when you can't get the bet size you want down, we often tell players to wear it as a badge of honor.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13731

Worst part about going on runs on YouWager is dealing with 20+ payout requests if doing bitcoin. Last time I ran my balance to $15k it would have taken me 5 weeks to get it out with Bitcoin.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10614

I hate when books do that you finally get a run they could card less if you are losing but put something together and they screw you. Screw them back stop betting and take out the $25000 and when they bug you to redeposit like they always do tell them no you cut my limits not interested.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9189

It's good info for the future.

Try not to focus on a single market too much, to help avoid it happening.

Whether you are a great capper or not, you are telling them you feel like you have an edge there to only bet a specific market. Have a big score and the person reviewing the account sees all the same bet type. Viola, you're limited.

Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6574

What Optional said......getcha 6-8 books and get down what ya want without over exposing yourself to one shop.

Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6574

and congrats on an incredible run as well........

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Well, you yourself said it was luck! Now you can't lose it back as quick when the luck turns the other way!

I wish I could win $25 Grand off a $550 deposit and then have them tell me I had to start betting less!

I know I'm being kinda "opposite" here, but that would be the greatest thing I had ever heard if it was my account!! LOL

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Great run!

Cash most out now.

Yeah, screw it, don't start betting $1000 per game now, get every freakin dime of it out.

And send $550 somewhere else & start over!!

JoeCool20

Put all $25 Grand in the stock market man! Stocks are a lot more fun to me. (And a lot more predictable too!)

I started putting my big wins in the Stock market about 10 years ago, instead of just losing it all back later.

And I'm not bragging (maybe I am! LOL) but now I have enough in the market to buy a freakin house!

(I've already got a house, but I could buy another one!)

I don't even give a fuk about gambling anymore. this SBR site is plenty for me. I just watch my stocks all the time!

RocketFan
    RocketFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

550 to 25k whoa

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Stocks bore me. I want a 100 percent profit or110 percent loss every 3 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Put all $25 Grand in the stock market man! Stocks are a lot more fun to me. (And a lot more predictable too!)

I started putting my big wins in the Stock market about 10 years ago, instead of just losing it all back later.

And I'm not bragging (maybe I am! LOL) but now I have enough in the market to buy a freakin house!

(I've already got a house, but I could buy another one!)

I don't even give a fuk about gambling anymore. this SBR site is plenty for me. I just watch my stocks all the time!

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Nice win...what are you going to do here?

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2114

knowing the book, surprised they didnt stop you at 500 up to 1000.