doylebrinson
    doylebrinson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3852

NFL Player Props

Wats up everyone? I had my limits cut at 5dimes recently. Are there any books out there that are trustworthy and will offer similar lines? Im located in the United States (already have accounts at the sites graded A or better. Do I need to search the bitcoin books like nitrogen? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by doylebrinson; 09-14-18 at 07:35 AM.

Yjacket22``
    Yjacket22``'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2295

Check out BetPop...they offer you're first player prop with a promotion that if you loose they will give you that amount back in free play. Only thing is there's max free play of $50. Let me warn you though that the player props are not listed in "pending bets"....they are listed in "transactions". They say this is due to the player props being handled by an outside vendor. I found this out because I didn't think my player prop bet was going in because i didn't see it in "pending wagers" so inadvertently placed the wager 3 times. I like BetPop they have the best payouts for 2 and 3 team parlays. Reduced juice in NFL and NCAA football every Friday from 9 pm till 6 a.m. Eastern time. And you can bet parlays during this time period at reduced juice (no parlay bump) for even greater parlay odds. Check'em out.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

There are alot of NFL player props on Wagerweb/heritage, as long as mean stuff like "Total AJ Green Receptions: Over/Under 4.5" ect.

Both are solid books. Heritage gives cashback on them if that is your loyalty program, so if you make more than 500 bets a quarter, you'll get .8% back. Wagerweb has large bonuses, but they have a bonus that is 10% cash + 1% back in freeplay per dollar back, however the freeplay cannot be used on money lines of more than 165.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2114

I'm assuming (pretty much a no brainer) you were scalping the props, which will cause any book to limit you, fast. Save yourself the time and headache, you may last a week or two anywhere else, then $5 to 25 will be your standard prop limit, if not $1.00 for the amusement of the books.