Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Anyone have experience with GTBets

Endorsed by the site. But, wondering about personal experiences getting paid. Good bonus. Maybe too good lol.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

My last btc withdrawal took about 4 days to complete.

tercja5
    Update your status
    tercja5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

I have a question if GTebets is a good book? does he pay money? how are the courses? Payout rate? Regards

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

They don't accept players from NY. Blah stupid. Oh well

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

There are plenty of other highly rated books on the top of this page...check the Rating Guide too!

TourLooper
    Update your status
    TourLooper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

I use them quite a bit because they have good odds on baseball and decent bonuses. Problem with the bonuses is the rollover. For baseball it's 20x. I think it's lower for football bets but I haven't placed any yet so I can't comment. As far as payouts go, I requested 5k and it took 2 days. Not bad, but much lower than industry standards.
    My biggest gripe with them is their blatant and shameless theft of small amounts of money from their bitcoin customers. I'm sure they rake in nice sums of money as a whole by stealing $10-$20 from whatever volume of customers they can get it from. They've been shorting me right around $10 on every $500 deposit, only crediting my account $490. If I remember correctly, they stole about $50 on the 5k wd. I was expecting it to be closer to $100 so I felt like I got a bargain (sarcasm intended). I called them out on it with one of their cs agents who told me the discrepancy is caused by the fluctuation in bitcoin prices. Problem with that lame excuse is that bitcoin doesn't always go down and when it goes up during your transaction, they will NEVER give you more like A rated sites do. It's always, always $10 short on a $500 deposit. I mentioned that to the cs agent but just got a scripted answer that comes from the top, so I didn't pick on her. All in all though I probably bet about $25k a month on their site and with the better odds I get and the bonuses, it more than makes up for the couple hundred dollars they've stolen from me. It's just the principle of it that annoys me. A rated books don't do that type of shit.

TourLooper
    Update your status
    TourLooper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

I must give credit where credit is due. I just logged into my GT account not too long after my original post and there was a notice from management saying they saw my post, examined my account records and gave me a $100 credit for past discrepancies. They also mentioned an upgrade in their system to correct the problem from happening in the future. So good on them! They now go from a B to an A- in my book. Thank you management for good customer service and realizing that you will get more business and gain more customers from treating us properly. You can definitely expect a higher volume of wagers from me in the future..

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

They limited me to $20 on all bets because I am too sharp for them.

MRivera42
    MRivera42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

they hand out bonuses like candy, watch out

tercja5
    Update your status

so it is not a bad book from what you write ... the most important that you do not steal money like Betdsi and if 1xbet. as for bonuses must have some big rollover otherwise they would go bankrupt. See how Bookmakers have done, no one gives bonuses to anyone . GT as it will be PPL will get a lot of players greet

tercja5
    Update your status

I set up an account there and I'm wondering about the game there

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

Solid book. Paid me out 4000 or so in a day maybe 6 months or so. Be aware that if you cash out, they wont give you a bonus after.

tercja5
    Update your status

GTbets ---yesterday I deposited the first wband for a long time, Litcoins. Bookmakers eu 5-10 min Betonline 30 min Gtebets 2-4 hours too long have to change it !!! if something changes, I'll know

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

Always been paid by them. No problem.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

got booted in a matter of weeks...very early hook there...I never take bonuses either though

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Got limited to crap limits the same week I signed up with a bonus. Classic bait and switch. I think I made a bet or two and was limited to $50 bets. Apparently I was profiled as sharp action with a previous Book they were linked to (VIP I think). They forced me to complete my rollover with their low limits, and I eventually busted. Shiit outfit IMO.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33450

Pros: They pay quickly, have good bonuses, good CS.

Cons: They limit very aggressively if you win.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Got limited to crap limits the same week I signed up with a bonus. Classic bait and switch. I think I made a bet or two and was limited to $50 bets. Apparently I was profiled as sharp action with a previous Book they were linked to (VIP I think). They forced me to complete my rollover with their low limits, and I eventually busted. Shiit outfit IMO.
    actually prob why they hit me asap even though I never took a bonus...VIP was good back in the day...great poker network too

tercja5
    Update your status

GTbets-------quickly limit? are you paying?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by tercja5 View Post
    GTbets-------quickly limit? are you paying?
    Yes and Yes.

tercja5
    Update your status

GTbets-----what limits is imposed?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tercja5 View Post
    GTbets-----what limits is imposed?