JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Betonline froze my account for referring people & then they used my computer

I said "Of course they used my computer! I signed a few of them up from my computer!!! Do you want me to refer
    people or not? Most of my referrals are family members, cousins. We are all over trying our best to send money in and gamble! But Now you have blocked the M-gram for all of us because we all logged in from my house! WE ARE ALL LOGGING IN TO TRY AND SEND MONEY TO YOU!! I REFERRED THESE PEOPLE! THEY HAVE SENT YOU THEIR ID'S AND GOT PAYOUTS! DO YOU NOT THINK THEY WILL USE MY COMPUTER AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER?"

Forget it, We sent money in and gambled somewhere else that didn't care where we logged in from yesterday.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Don’t waste your time on BO....

JoeCool20

LOL Hell, we were just over here partying and trying to deposit and gamble!!

What the fuk difference does the log in origin matter if you have peoples' ID's???????

I had a twin brother and they all used to accuse us of multiple accounts........

UNTIL WE SENT OUR ID'S TO THEM!! Then, of course we could gamble away from any shared device!!!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

The very first rule they have;

General BetOnline Rules

1. Only one account allowed per person, family, household and IP address.

https://www.betonline.ag/rules

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

The nerve of BOL to not let you abuse their referral system.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

looked like they tried to run a scam and got caught

Good for Betonline, kick all the scammers out

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

Looks like BOL increased their security to catch duplicate accounts. Too bad they can't make the same effort to make their site more reliable.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    The very first rule they have;

General BetOnline Rules

1. Only one account allowed per person, family, household and IP address.

https://www.betonline.ag/rules

LOL Try to read my post more carefully!! 2 or 3 of us all had accounts there that were opened from their OWN

households and IP addresses! But we were all here watching the games so we all logged in from here.

Where does it say that 2 or 3 people who opened their accounts at their own houses can't all be at one
    house and bet from the same computer at the house they are watching the games from?

Oh No where? I thought not.

That's why after I told them what was going on they have already opened all our accounts back up.

(After it took 2 days for them to reply to me.)
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-02-18 at 07:03 PM.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    looked like they tried to run a scam and got caught

Good for Betonline, kick all the scammers out

LOL Some of you people are incredible! So now it is a "scam" to refer people?

Where did it ever say you can't use the same computer to log into different accounts if 2 or 3 people have accounts at betonline?

It doesn't, that's why when I told them that we were all at my house trying to send money in to bet, they opened all the accounts back up.

But hey, keep calling it a "scam" to refer people and then nobody will do it anymore!

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

double dip bonus and referral yet your so smart

pokerpro44
    Update your status
    pokerpro44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 966

they probably didnt know who you was.tell them you're joe cool a sbr pro. i bet they will apologize and give you a freeplay.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL Some of you people are incredible! So now it is a "scam" to refer people?

Where did it ever say you can't use the same computer to log into different accounts if 2 or 3 people have accounts at betonline?

It doesn't, that's why when I told them that we were all at my house trying to send money in to bet, they opened all the accounts back up.

But hey, keep calling it a "scam" to refer people and then nobody will do it anymore!
    They opened all the accounts back up because they realized your inbred family was easy money. Surprised they froze your accounts in the first place.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    The nerve of BOL to not let you abuse their referral system.

LOL Try to read my post more carefully before you reply with a dumb comment.

How was it "abusing" their referral system? All these people opened up accounts from their own houses & computers after I referred them, then they all sent their ID's in and deposited and gambled.
    Betonline only emailed me when we were all over here at my house logging in from my computer and trying to deposit and gamble.

If you read my post you can see that I emailed them and told them we were all clients and we were just all over at my house logging in.

Now after I told them that they have already opened my account back up after they finally replied to my email.

Try reading someone's comment and comprehending what is going on before you mouth off and call it "abusing the referral system."

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    They opened all the accounts back up because they realized your inbred family was easy money. Surprised they froze your accounts in the first place.

Nah, their security team saw multiple log ins from the same IP address, so they took action and emailed me.

Now that I emailed them and they see what was going on, they realized their mistake and it is all over.

But not before several of you called it "abusing the referral system" and called it a "scam" to refer people!

LOL Never waste a chance to falsely accuse someone of something huh?

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

Joe it is standard rule one account per IP/computer. It isn't just bo. Just remember this in the future.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by senseionline View Post
    double dip bonus and referral yet your so smart
    JoeCool himself said:

"Of course they used my computer! I signed a few of them up from my computer!!!

lucykray
    lucykray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

So if you live in a house with your family member..only one person can have account?

vincitorealvaro
    vincitorealvaro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by lucykray View Post
    So if you live in a house with your family member..only one person can have account?
    Even if they let you play, further problems with withdrawals and any bonus offers are guaranteed. Passing verification may help a little

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by lucykray View Post
    Correct. In fact you cant refer a family member who lives in another house either. And if they identify two family members betting as a syndicate later, many books will cancel winnings.

Basically don't do what the OP has done with siblings/cousins etc. And if you do have another family member betting at the same book, do not bet the same things knowingly.

And for the OP who is telling everyone else to learn how to read... it says one IP per account too. Meaning don't invite your friends over and share your wifi to bet.

Generally if you are not a smart ass to them, they might review the betting activity if this happens once, and if there is no sign of chaining referrals, jointly betting over limits, or bonus abuse books might cut you some slack.

But this poster has raged multiple times that he should be able to take shots at books and no bettor should say thats bad... so it's doubtful he followed the rules if he didn't even get as far as reading RULE #1 in their general terms.
    Last edited by Optional; 09-03-18 at 05:37 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

"I signed a few of them up from my computer!!!

"
    LOL Try to read my post more carefully!! 2 or 3 of us all had accounts there that were opened from their OWN households and IP addresses!"
    Ummm ok ...
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave shari91 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

OP might be the biggest dolt on the forum.
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

posters never cease to amaze me

And not in a good way
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave 5mike5 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.