clambake
    clambake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Getting the Runaround From Heritage Of All People

I've been with Heritage since 2005 and think they are great. However, today they have lost me as a customer. It started with an In Game wager I made on Cubs-Mets under last night. The game was suspended last night because of rain and it was resumed earlier today. A few hours after the game was suspended last night the game was still showing as a pending wager. I wake up this morning and the game was graded as being cancelled. Fair enough but I can't find any rules on that situation. I then used that money from the cancelled wager on a tennis match wager total. I then called Heritage to ask where the rule was on a suspended baseball game. She places me on hold and then comes back to tell me that the Cubs-Mets wager is back as pending. Problem is that I don't have enough money for both wagers. She says she will get tennis wager cancelled as it hadn't started. I then log in a bit later from work to see the tennis match was in and graded as a winner. I can't call them from work so figured I'd call when I got home. Cubs-Mets game is then finished and graded as a winner. I place a few more wagers one being Taylor Fritz tennis under. I see Fritz wins as other guy retired. I get home from work and expect to see Fritz match as a push obviously. Instead, I see it as a push but put towards a negative balance on my account. This really had me confused so I called and got transferred to a supervisor named Diane. She was nice, said they have been screwing up accounts all day and assured me she'd get it fixed. She said to call her back in 15 minutes. I did and was told to give her another 15 minutes. I called her back and was told they screwed up my account not once but twice. She said they had cancelled Cubs game in error. That one I knew. She then said they screwed up and misgraded my tennis match that should have been cancelled as a winner when it was a loser. Said they didn't realize grand slam doubles didn't play super tiebreaker in 3rd set. They then reversed the grading of a tennis match that should have been cancelled anyways causing a negative balance. She then basically blamed me saying that I should check every wager grading to make sure they are right. I have maybe seen 3 games graded incorrectly by Heritage in the 13 years I have been playing there. They are damn good at their grading, until today.

I have no problem when something is graded incorrectly in getting it fixed. However, I was told that this wager would be cancelled as I shouldn't have had any money to place it. They cancelled Cubs game in error, told me that tennis wager would be cancelled, misgraded that tennis wager and neglected to call me, email me or admit they screwed the whole thing up.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

not sure why the cubs game was "cancelled in error", mlb regular season games shouldn't carry over to the following day

standard rules at heritage and pretty much everywhere are for regular season, it doesn't carry over, but postseason it does

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

i bet the mets +117 at mgm and the wager was canceled as it should be