milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    seems like most offshore books have gone downhill and are taking away a lot of perks. I'm not a fan of this new wheel, they got rid of the loyalty program as well as the scratchers and the code on the back of the magazine. The ONLY reason I still use youwager/betpop is because of the cashing out your winnings rule. If they did not have that, I'd never play there.
    one thing to do at youwager is make a "player props" bet for $50, if you lose then you get a $50 freeplay

DukeSnider
    DukeSnider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1503

Quote Originally Posted by DukeSnider View Post
    I had a similar response but it was very painful process using the chat feature....really a waste of time.One staffer said to clear my cookies and try again so I did so with no resolution.i await their "decision" re resolution of issue.They are losing their credibility at least with me who is a supporter of them.
    Just called them and was told that they were still working on a resolution for the folks who spun the wheel in the AM which resulted in a malfunction etc.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    one thing to do at youwager is make a "player props" bet for $50, if you lose then you get a $50 freeplay
    thanks for the heads up, did that awhile back.

most of these offshore books are tightening the screw on us from every direction.

Derailer
    Derailer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5966

The new wheel is going to be crap. They got rid of it and probably could not get anyone to deposit. So they brought it back but only with a few months and they messed with it so that you will basically get nothing.

Derailer
    Derailer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5966

Looking at the calendar now, they have a full calendar so looks like they gave up on junking the wheel. Probably going to be a good percentage of bad spins though.

BetBothSides
    BetBothSides's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4740

Spoke to customer support and they are at a loss of how this is going to be resolved. Apparently they're waiting to hear back from the sites owner about how to compensate customers affected by this. Good test of their character coming up here.

joey sangria
    joey sangria's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 819

I spoke with derrick from customer service, here's his exact response:

I can’t guarantee or even suggest the solution of any type on this situation so all we can do is wait, we cannot give you a time frame because at this point managers
    are waiting for the books owner to decide what to do and how this will be handled
    so please give it time and on behalf the youwager.eu family we will like to apologize
    for this inconvenience and we are working hard to get this resolved, we don't want you
    to ever feel unsatisfied. That’s terrible for business and we will have an answer soon.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

agree with you 100%. those perks were what kept me there. i really miss the loyalty program they had.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    seems like most offshore books have gone downhill and are taking away a lot of perks. I'm not a fan of this new wheel, they got rid of the loyalty program as well as the scratchers and the code on the back of the magazine. The ONLY reason I still use youwager/betpop is because of the cashing out your winnings rule. If they did not have that, I'd never play there.

DukeSnider

amazingly no decision as yet....

joey sangria

Don't hold your breath........my guess is they'll just go back and give everyone a $25 free play, except for the people whose spin worked later in the day. Figure by next weekend they'll have it straightened out to THEIR LIKING. Customer service and appreciation has never been their strong suit.

EveryNight
    EveryNight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Nothing worse for customer loyalty than to offer a promo and then muck it up. Youwager, the forum is watching. How will you handle this???

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by BetBothSides View Post
    Spoke to customer support and they are at a loss of how this is going to be resolved. Apparently they're waiting to hear back from the sites owner about how to compensate customers affected by this. Good test of their character coming up here.
    -500 they do something fair.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by EveryNight View Post
    Nothing worse for customer loyalty than to offer a promo and then muck it up. Youwager, the forum is watching. How will you handle this???

DukeSnider

I called them inspite of being assured that they would contact me.They let me respin and was awarded $15 FP....what a waste of time and effort.I did complain that they never let me know that the loyalty program was discontinued weeks ago.This may be my last season with them.

joey sangria

More and more I'm thinking they did this all ON PURPOSE. Figure they eliminated the OOGB magazine bonus, the scratch off mailer and the bonus points for each wager. Why not just claim the wheel had "technical" issues, and then tell people sorry for the screw up. They sure are saving a lot of free play bonus money this season!!!

Duke, so you called them on Sunday?

DukeSnider

yes,around 7PM eastern time.

DukeSnider

Get ready folks for future WHEEL OF FORTUNE SPINS....9/29,11/8/12/20....can't wait !....

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Right? I got that too and I had made a $2000 deposit minutes before. I guess it shows no favoritism which is good.
    Lol. Wtfreek??? It's like my bro in law has done publisher clearing House for decades, never won anything, although he buys their junk, all the time. Then a snazzed up envelope came in the mail, big splashy logos on it ' You are a Winner!!!'. He opened it up, and it's a $10 check. Lol. I'm going to have it framed, so he can hang it in his office. Lol.

DukeSnider

it is a random spin....right ? Actually in the past I had won $250 two different times.

joey sangria

Thought I'd update everyone.......after reading Duke's post, I contacted customer service and spoke with someone. Of course, I had to go back and forth with them a bit, but I was very nice and explained i wanted my 3 free spins. I had to explain everything in detail, when exactly I contacted them, who i spoke with, etc. as she couldn't find me on the free spin list. Then she had to contact a supervisor for approval. Bottom line, they have set up a link to take the spins and I won 25, 15 and then 125- and I was able to keep my initial 15 from the very 1st spin. So bottom line I earned 180 total in free play money. I suggest everyone contact them, be ultra nice and tell them you saw on a sports forum it's been resolved and you now want your spins. GL

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Doesn't this promo come with a 30 day hold on your balance? I recall Betpop pulling this on me in the past.

joey sangria

Yes, all bonuses come with a rollover requirement and a 30 day hold- but you can take your ups out anytime!

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by joey sangria View Post
    Yes, all bonuses come with a rollover requirement and a 30 day hold- but you can take your ups out anytime!
    Must be relatively new. I recall Betpop canceling my withdraw request and making me wait 30 days for a lousy $50 FP win on their wheel. Haven't been back since.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    -500 they do something fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    There appears to be a problem with the WHEEL. I landed on $125, got $15. I called BetPOP and they said they are having issues with the promotion, and they will get back to me later today.
    Well Optional, if this was YouWager/Betpop "doing the right thing" then I'd like to be paid for the underdog play please.

ROBERT
    Hi -- I took my free spin on the wheel last week, and it landed on $125. I received only a $15 FP. I called immediately, and the rep said there was an issue with the wheel, and they are working to resolve it. I still have not heard anything more. Can I get an update?
    You are now speaking to Fabian.
    5:02:20 PMFabian
    Hello ROBERT, my name is Fabian , thank you for contacting us, one second please.
    5:02:40 PMGood afternoon may I please have your account number and password?
    5:03:34 PMROBERT
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    5:05:58 PMFabian
    thanks for the information
    5:06:08 PMplease give me two minutes to verify
    5:10:08 PMhttps://www.youwager.eu/promotion/wheel
    5:10:44 PMplease go to this link while you're on the chat with me you have three spins
    5:11:32 PMROBERT
    now it says i dont have the $200 minimum to spin.....
    5:12:53 PMFabian
    let me fix it just 2 minutes
    5:13:03 PMROBERT
    ok

5:14:41 PM
    Fabian
    please try it now
    5:16:15 PMdone?
    5:16:45 PMROBERT
    so yes, it landed on $15 three times. But when I spun it last week, it landed on $125???
    5:16:56 PMFabian
    perfect
    5:17:09 PMyour free play balance is $60 now
    5:17:14 PMcongratulations
    5:17:22 PMROBERT
    wait.... how is that perfect?
    5:17:34 PMI won $125 last week.... you just gave me $60
    5:18:29 PMshouldn't I get the $125 that I spun last week? Why did I respin?
    5:18:36 PMand get less?
    5:19:19 PMFabian
    understand but that's the prize
    5:19:46 PMROBERT
    ???? I spun $125. How is this the prize? I should get $125.
    5:20:35 PMFabian
    you can send an email to customer service@youwager.eu with the screenshot of the prize that you said you got
    5:20:48 PMROBERT
    yeah.... like I am taking screenshots
    5:22:28 PMConsider this my last deposit with YouWager and BetPop. 20 years as a customer. Almost always make a deposit when you call. Plus the end of the loyalty points, and now this. I will also be posting this outcome on SBR.

Fabian
    Ok so we're agree that out spin the wheel option was hacked on August 30 but that why w also offer three free spins as a compensation and that's what we did and you spun it and got $45 more sorry the way you feel but we honor as a loyal customer the three spin changes
    ROBERTNot my fault that you put a new wheel that wasn't ready for primetime. The promotion was a wheel spin, I got $125, and now you say I can't have it because it was "hacked." Sorry, that is not acceptable.
    5:23:20 PMThis is not a way to treat loyalty. And it is not a way to run a promotion.
    Fabian
    Sorry you feel that way but as I said we honor three spin chances today and you got $45 so far sorry for any inconvenience
    5:37:19 PMROBERT
    Please remove me from the promotions calls on BetPop and YouWager. When my balance is exhausted, I am through with this family of books. Let me know if you need my YouWager account number to process this removal

Fabian
    Understand
    5:37:58 PMwe'll do it
    5:38:03 PMIs there anything else that I can assist you with today?
    5:38:12 PMROBERT
    nope.
    5:38:22 PMFabian
    Thanks for choosing Youwager and have a good day.
    Last edited by mtneer1212; 09-03-18 at 04:41 PM.

HedgeHog

Looks like some things never change. Glad I didn't re-up with this Book.

Optional

Well Optional, if this was YouWager/Betpop "doing the right thing" then I'd like to be paid for the underdog play please.
    If you don't think that is fair, we have different definitions.

They have no record of what you spun the first time, just that you were awarded $15.

They gave 3 free spins to everyone to make up for it.

Some people are going to get more, some will get less.

FAIR does not just mean you get the max you demand. It means fair to all parties in the situation.

This was a reasonable fair solution to the problem. The -500 pays.

They even offered to look at paying you more if you had kept evidence of the first spin value. And you carry on like they are being an ass for suggesting that. Do you really think just taking every players word for what they say they spun is the proper "fair" solution? That seems to be your position.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you don't think that is fair, we have different definitions.

They have no record of what you spun the first time, just that you were awarded $15.

They gave 3 free spins to everyone to make up for it.

Some people are going to get more, some will get less.

FAIR does not just mean you get the max you demand. It means fair to all parties in the situation.

This was a reasonable fair solution to the problem. The -500 pays.

They even offered to look at paying you more if you had kept evidence of the first spin value. And you carry on like they are being an ass for suggesting that. Do you really think just taking every players word for what they say they spun is the proper "fair" solution? That seems to be your position.
    We will have to agree to disagree. And really, I'm a customer of close to 20 years. I'm gonna take a shot over a $125 freeplay?? And seriously, who takes screenshots of free wheel spins when I have had no problem in years. Look, the place pays, and pays quickly. It has been good to me but I'm not going to be played for a chump. They lost my business over something that wasn't my fault, and could have easily been rectified. No big deal I guess, we all move on. Adios YouWager.

Optional

We will have to agree to disagree. And really, I'm a customer of close to 20 years. I'm gonna take a shot over a $125 freeplay?? And seriously, who takes screenshots of free wheel spins when I have had no problem in years. Look, the place pays, and pays quickly. It has been good to me but I'm not going to be played for a chump. They lost my business over something that wasn't my fault, and could have easily been rectified. No big deal I guess, we all move on. Adios YouWager.
    I don't think you were taking a shot. And if you persevere and manage to get a manager to review it, I'd guess they might even make an exception for you as a long term customer if you pressed.

I know you personally came out $65 short, but you also had the chance to come out up to $1250 better off with those 3 spins. Overall I think their solution was really a good one and fair to all. Seriously, what would you have done better than this that covers all players in their spot?

DukeSnider

They gave 3 free spins to everyone to make up for it......just for clarification I got only one spin...not a problem at least they gave me a second chance etc.Obviously not happy re the awarded $15 FP so TS for me.Originally I "won" 1 additional spin.Hopefully for future spins they will have corrected the issues as they don't need additional negativity.
    FWIW I hope they bring back the original wheel.
    Last edited by DukeSnider; 09-04-18 at 09:24 AM.

joey sangria

No they didn't.........I have friends who originally spun later in the day and got no more spins, and others who only got 1 additional. It all depends what happened on your 1st spin and if it was working correctly.

BetBothSides
    BetBothSides's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4740

Originally got 3 free spins but they credited me with $15 FP by mistake. They ended up sending me a link to redo the 3 spins. They earned my respect for making good.

EveryNight

5:16:45 PMROBERT
    so yes, it landed on $15 three times. But when I spun it last week, it landed on $125???
    5:16:56 PMFabian
    perfect
    5:17:09 PMyour free play balance is $60 now
    5:17:14 PMcongratulations
    5:17:22 PMROBERT
    wait.... how is that perfect?
    5:17:34 PMI won $125 last week.... you just gave me $60
    5:18:29 PMshouldn't I get the $125 that I spun last week? Why did I respin?
    5:18:36 PMand get less?
    5:19:19 PMFabian
    understand but that's the prize
    5:19:46 PMROBERT
    ???? I spun $125. How is this the prize? I should get $125.
    5:20:35 PMFabian
    you can send an email to customer service@youwager.eu with the screenshot of the prize that you said you got
    5:20:48 PMROBERT
    yeah.... like I am taking screenshots
    5:38:22 PMFabian
    Thanks for choosing Youwager and have a good day.

sorry to laugh cause you got screwed here, but this chat is just too funny. how can they be so totally incompetent?

EveryNight

here is what the wheel looks like now.

https://i.imgur.com/PCsk3Aj.png

joey sangria

EveryNight......take that last spin buddy!

First 12