Omaha Capper
    Omaha Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

BetOnline website finally seems fixed!

At least for me. No issues at all anymore on PC, tablet, or mobile. Fingers crossed

Just wanted to throw this out there in case anyone was on the fence about joining and saw the threads about the issues. With the website fixed, this is once again one of the best places to play.

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Yes, BOL and Sportsbetting have both been much better for almost a week now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hopefully they fixed this, it’s a very very good book

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by Omaha Capper View Post
    At least for me. No issues at all anymore on PC, tablet, or mobile. Fingers crossed

Just wanted to throw this out there in case anyone was on the fence about joining and saw the threads about the issues. With the website fixed, this is once again one of the best places to play.
    The website is much better. Its "normal" now, but lets not through them a party. They are supposed to have a working website. Its still not a great website. And it still has more glitches than any other site I know of.

I had an unexplained glitch on Friday night add wagers to my account I didnt want. It put my account in a negative balance. Still awaiting proper explanation. (it double placed 2 wagers of mine putting my account in negative $ at the time).

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everybody keep an ion it for us