TourLooper
    Update your status
    TourLooper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

Anybody play on LowVig and have trouble with bitcoin?

I'm trying to make a deposit on LowVig using bitcoin and their site won't generate an address. The cursor just spins. I tried getting one for other crypto currencies including bitcoin cash and it popped right up. Emailed them, they said my account is good so it must be my computer. Same fairly new Acer Chromebook I've used before on their site. Tried it on my S7 phone and same thing, so I know it's not my computer.
    Anybody else have this issue and how did you get it fixed? Tia..

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

No, it worked on my phone easily.

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

That happened to me about 2 weeks ago. Tried emailing CS and didn't get much help, but a few hours later it corrected itself and worked fine.

TourLooper
    Update your status

I think I figured it out. Anything $1,000 or less didn't generate an address but as soon as I put in a higher number, it worked. All their other cryptos worked for lower amounts but not bitcoin. I emailed them and let them know the problem.

Yjacket22``
    Yjacket22``'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2295

I've had that very same issue at lowvig for quite a while. I just finished trying what you said about 1000 or more and it popped right up. Only thing is I don't want to deposit that much. I had emailed them back and forth and they just ended up telling me it was on my end. Like you said everything else worked fine so I just sent them a P2P deposit, no big deal for me. Next time I get ready to deposit I wonder what would happen if I entered 1000 or more and then just deposit 200 or so?? Thanks for the thread! Bitcoin withdrawals always work find. That's one thing I like about lowvig.....you can make bitcoin withdrawal regardless of how you deposit.
    Last edited by Yjacket22``; 08-21-18 at 01:53 PM.

TourLooper
    Update your status

I tested it for you, Yellowjacket. I entered $1,100 on their site as the amount I wanted to deposit but only entered $100 from my bitcoin account. A few seconds later there was $100 in my account. So I guess that's the play if they're not gonna fix their site. Kind of odd for an A rated book...

Yjacket22``
    Yjacket22``'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2295

Thanks for the update. Now we know how to deposit via their bitcoin option at the cashier. Good to know this! Back when I was having that issue I tried everything I could think of.....different browsers, different computer, different internet connection and I finally gave up.

TourLooper
    Update your status

It's a good site...great odds of course, high limits and fast pay. I guess they're associated with BetOnline, another A rated book. I blew it last night with my $100 though. I put it on the Toronto/Baltimore over but I forgot you had to confirm the bet twice on this site. I only hit the submit button once and the bet wasn't confirmed. Oh well...good lesson to learn when I was just messing around with a $100 bet and not a $3k bet..