1. #1
    jyney
    jyney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-16
    Posts: 50
    Betpoints: 152

    NitrogenSports seized my funds

    Nitrogen sports seized my deposit of .144 claiming I cheated on their crap game. I won fair and square 10 bitcoins in which they paid,now they crying about I cheated. Shit is crazy

  2. #2
    RonPaul2008
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-08-07
    Posts: 6,562
    Betpoints: 6934

    Quote Originally Posted by jyney View Post
    Nitrogen sports seized my deposit of .144 claiming I cheated on their crap game. I won fair and square 10 bitcoins in which they paid,now they crying about I cheated. Shit is crazy
    How does one cheat at online craps?

  3. #3
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 2,441
    Betpoints: 1254

    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    How does one cheat at online craps?
    Seems strange they would pay you and then claim you cheated. I guess the good thing is you got paid the 10 btc and they didn't take that from you too.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/15/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  4. #4
    jyney
    jyney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-16
    Posts: 50
    Betpoints: 152

    thats true, they want me to pay back 5 btc to reactivate my account lol

  5. #5
    jyney
    jyney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-16
    Posts: 50
    Betpoints: 152

    After a scheduled check of our Craps records we were able to confirmed some concerning patterns in your Craps actions.
    Therefore a thorough and in depth check of all hands was requested by our Security Department.
    We were able to verify that you took advantage of a system bug that allowed you to win more than would have been a standard game payout.
    The fact that you received illicit winnings will incur in owed funds that need to be collected.
    You were able to cashout over 10 BTC based on said system error and this will need to be paid.
    Therefore your last deposit was collected as part of said owed funds.
    However, we would like to come to a compromise that will allow you to continue playing.
    You are a long time client and keeping your business is important, but, as it is standard in the industry, whenever funds have been won and/or cashed out due to a system error, clients will be contacted and we request full reimbursement of said illicit funds.
    At the moment, we will request that you return/deposit half of the owed funds (5 BTC).
    If you do so, we will consider the debt paid and you may proceed with regular actions.

    We look forward to your reply.

    Thank you,

    Laura

  6. #6
    BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 6,077

    Did they claim that the game had a glitch or something?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/19/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/15/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/08/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  7. #7
    BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 6,077

    Quote Originally Posted by jyney View Post
    After a scheduled check of our Craps records we were able to confirmed some concerning patterns in your Craps actions.
    Therefore a thorough and in depth check of all hands was requested by our Security Department.
    We were able to verify that you took advantage of a system bug that allowed you to win more than would have been a standard game payout.
    The fact that you received illicit winnings will incur in owed funds that need to be collected.
    You were able to cashout over 10 BTC based on said system error and this will need to be paid.
    Therefore your last deposit was collected as part of said owed funds.
    However, we would like to come to a compromise that will allow you to continue playing.
    You are a long time client and keeping your business is important, but, as it is standard in the industry, whenever funds have been won and/or cashed out due to a system error, clients will be contacted and we request full reimbursement of said illicit funds.
    At the moment, we will request that you return/deposit half of the owed funds (5 BTC).
    If you do so, we will consider the debt paid and you may proceed with regular actions.

    We look forward to your reply.

    Thank you,

    Laura
    Is this correct that there was some kind of glitch in the game or payouts from the game?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/19/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/15/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/08/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  8. #8
    bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-07-17
    Posts: 3,604
    Betpoints: 94

    You mean to tell me that you took advantage of the system out of 10 BTC and they didn't do an investigation till after they withdrew the money to your wallet? Let me guess, you deposited that money that ended up getting confiscated and went right to the crap table to try and hit them hard again?

    Your decision seems really easy here.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/08/2020


  9. #9
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 2,441
    Betpoints: 1254

    I mean for you to win 10 btc something was probably not right. It's their fault for not noticing before paying you. I'd imagine you won't be returning the 5 btc to them. That would be silly regardless. If they paid you thats their fault.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/15/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  10. #10
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 4,226
    Betpoints: 2092

    Casino malfunction just like in Vegas is grounds for voiding winning...obviously you knew there was a glitch and took advantage and got money out....so not sure why you are crying foul here....obviously you are done with nitrogen...I saw a case like this at fairlay where a guy cashed out after a misgrade for a few btc and they offered him a deal to payback but he just disappeared as Iím sure u will...thatís why withdrawls times increase ect do to this stuff...

  11. #11
    jyney
    jyney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-16
    Posts: 50
    Betpoints: 152

    i would have charged it to the game but they used the words illicit and implied like i cheated, i gambled days straight to win that money

  12. #12
    jyney
    jyney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-16
    Posts: 50
    Betpoints: 152

    it wasnt a glitch, i bet fair and square on pass and dont pass and hedged it by placing wagers on the numbers, you can do that at any casino,

  13. #13
    jyney
    jyney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-16
    Posts: 50
    Betpoints: 152

    it wasnt a glitch that just had ****** up rules, you couldnt add money to the come or pass line, but you could add money to the dont come or dont pass

  14. #14
    jyney
    jyney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-16
    Posts: 50
    Betpoints: 152

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Casino malfunction just like in Vegas is grounds for voiding winning...obviously you knew there was a glitch and took advantage and got money out....so not sure why you are crying foul here....obviously you are done with nitrogen...I saw a case like this at fairlay where a guy cashed out after a misgrade for a few btc and they offered him a deal to payback but he just disappeared as Iím sure u will...thatís why withdrawls times increase ect do to this stuff...
    i wasnt a glitch, you can win how I won on any crap table in vegas and they know that,

  15. #15
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 2,441
    Betpoints: 1254

    Quote Originally Posted by jyney View Post
    i wasnt a glitch, you can win how I won on any crap table in vegas and they know that,
    So I take it you play craps full time if it's that easy. All I know is that craps was very recently added to nitrogen so I'm sure you took advantage of some type of glitch or software issue.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/15/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  16. #16
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 46,211
    Betpoints: 30076

    Quote Originally Posted by jyney View Post

    i wasnt a glitch, you can win how I won on any crap table in vegas and they know that,
    You just described an error in the game!


    They sound like they treated you fine. Not sure why you want to luck into so much easy money and then make a thread acting all indignant like they are the cheats.

    And pulease, enough with the fair n square nonsense. The game paid too much. You were clever enough to suck out 60k from it. Be happy,not a jerk.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  17. #17
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-12
    Posts: 9,296
    Betpoints: 143

    Be on your way...don't look back

    Or pay

    Simple decision...i would think

  18. #18
    jyney
    jyney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-16
    Posts: 50
    Betpoints: 152

    Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    So I take it you play craps full time if it's that easy. All I know is that craps was very recently added to nitrogen so I'm sure you took advantage of some type of glitch or software issue.
    yep how did you know, I beat every casino in vegas besides mgm and aria

  19. #19
    jyney
    jyney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-16
    Posts: 50
    Betpoints: 152

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You just described an error in the game!


    They sound like they treated you fine. Not sure why you want to luck into so much easy money and then make a thread acting all indignant like they are the cheats.

    And pulease, enough with the fair n square nonsense. The game paid too much. You were clever enough to suck out 60k from it. Be happy,not a jerk.
    i had 5 and 6k on the table in action at one time in most cases and played over a 100 hours to win, you guys act like the computer malfuctioned and added money to my account, get your nose out these casinos butt and quit bsing

  20. #20
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 46,211
    Betpoints: 30076

    Quote Originally Posted by jyney View Post
    i had 5 and 6k on the table in action at one time in most cases and played over a 100 hours to win, you guys act like the computer malfuctioned and added money to my account, get your nose out these casinos butt and quit bsing
    I think that is what just about everyone reading believes.

    If you genuinely think there was nothing wrong with that game you can send in a Sportsbook Complaint form and a dispute agent can probably get a full or better explanation of what they claim was at issue and argue it out if needed. (but please don't waste everyones time if you know it was paying too much as nothing will happen and why punish them more after your good luck anyway)

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  21. #21
    jyney
    jyney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-16
    Posts: 50
    Betpoints: 152

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I think that is what just about everyone reading believes.

    If you genuinely think there was nothing wrong with that game you can send in a Sportsbook Complaint form and a dispute agent can probably get a full or better explanation of what they claim was at issue and argue it out if needed. (but please don't waste everyones time if you know it was paying too much as nothing will happen and why punish them more after your good luck anyway)
    in your opinion how can an online crap game have an glitch?

    No it didnt pay more money when you win

    No it did not fail to take your wagers when you losed

    The odds wasnt skewed

    so Im tying to understand and not be sarcastic because I guess Im the only one who was "lucky"

  22. #22
    jyney
    jyney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-16
    Posts: 50
    Betpoints: 152

    If you play dont pass and dont come at any casino either land or online and you hedge the number with a place bet of the same number you can win a couple cents, but you still have the chance to lose on the comeout with 7 and 11 so its not a guaranteed win, thats no glitch thats gambling, anybody who play craps know this strategy,its frowned upon in a real casino but its legal

  23. #23
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 46,211
    Betpoints: 30076

    Quote Originally Posted by jyney View Post

    in your opinion how can an online crap game have an glitch?

    No it didnt pay more money when you win

    No it did not fail to take your wagers when you losed

    The odds wasnt skewed

    so Im tying to understand and not be sarcastic because I guess Im the only one who was "lucky"
    We've seen it before a few times. New games get installed and are either configured wrong or have a genuine programming problem.

    Other instances have been things like having the bet stake returned every spin win or lose. Weird things.

    You mentioned something about being able to bet dont come/pass but not come/pass. Not a craps expert. Is that wrong?


    It sounds like you don't know where the error was exactly if there was one, so shoot in that complaint form and see if an agent can find out for sure for you.

    And the reason most people are expecting it to a glitch, is that Nitro have been around 5 or 6 years and this isn't something they do to people. Chances are high they are telling you the truth.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  24. #24
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 46,211
    Betpoints: 30076

    Quote Originally Posted by jyney View Post
    If you play dont pass and dont come at any casino either land or online and you hedge the number with a place bet of the same number you can win a couple cents, but you still have the chance to lose on the comeout with 7 and 11 so its not a guaranteed win, thats no glitch thats gambling, anybody who play craps know this strategy,its frowned upon in a real casino but its legal
    Thanks for explaining.

    And you don't think the payout was too high?

    If they just don't like you following a strategy the game allows with the correct odds, that would be lame. Whatever is "frowned upon" live.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  25. #25
    jyney
    jyney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-16
    Posts: 50
    Betpoints: 152

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Thanks for explaining.

    And you don't think the payout was too high?

    If they just don't like you following a strategy the game allows with the correct odds, that would be lame. Whatever is "frowned upon" live.
    Do i think the payout was too high?

    It actually was too less if you know anything about mathematics and how craps work, their dice game was set to payout 20 to 25 percent less because they didnt offer true odds on their pass and come out bets, and other rules they had that was used to beat 97 percent of the players.

    I didnt bet a dollar to win $60,000 in a parlay, i was betting the table max of .1000 for hours to win,


    Most casinos frown when you play the Dont, it goes against the aura of the table but.

    I lost for months before I won with their so called glitch along with hundreds of others so they will have a hard time claiming a malfunction when the game was set well below the standard of winning at a crap table

  26. #26
    jyney
    jyney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-16
    Posts: 50
    Betpoints: 152

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    We've seen it before a few times. New games get installed and are either configured wrong or have a genuine programming problem.

    Other instances have been things like having the bet stake returned every spin win or lose. Weird things.

    You mentioned something about being able to bet dont come/pass but not come/pass. Not a craps expert. Is that wrong?


    It sounds like you don't know where the error was exactly if there was one, so shoot in that complaint form and see if an agent can find out for sure for you.



    And the reason most people are expecting it to a glitch, is that Nitro have been around 5 or 6 years and this isn't something they do to people. Chances are high they are telling you the truth.
    you can bet the pass and come but you cant add odds which is an advantage for the house, that basically eliminates any edge a player has because you cant receive true odds on a bet that is already going against the player, you can place bet but you only get 10 percent less of a payout

  27. #27
    Hman
    All Of My Kindness Is Taken For Weakness
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 18,036
    Betpoints: 394

    Quote Originally Posted by jyney View Post
    in your opinion how can an online crap game have an glitch?

    No it didn't pay more money when you win

    No it did not fail to take your wagers when you losed

    The odds wasnt skewed

    so Im tying to understand and not be sarcastic because I guess Im the only one who was "lucky"


    I've been a gamer most of my life (video games).

    Sometimes they have glitches.

    Online casinos are basically video games.

    So while it's unlikely there was a glitch, it is possible.

    I do believe you won the money fair & square, because my first ever deposit ever to an online casino 25ys or more ago, i took a mere $20 up to over $5,000.

    Like you i just kept loading the table & adding odds on my numbers, and kept hitting.

    Unfortunately i never cashed out as i lost it all back the following day.

    Have you asked them to describe the bug?

  28. #28
    cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 1,933
    Betpoints: 24

    Does Nitro design their own software or use a service? I am just curious
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/15/2020


  29. #29
    bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-31-12
    Posts: 4,090
    Betpoints: 290

    Take your money and move on.

    Nitrogen should hire you to test any new games they release for glitches.
    Last edited by bigtymer56; 08-21-18 at 10:36 AM.

  30. #30
    raiders72001
    Update your status
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 6,460
    Betpoints: 3229

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberinvestor View Post
    Does Nitro design their own software or use a service? I am just curious
    They design their own. They write their own software for most, if not all, of what they do.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 08-20-18 at 01:26 PM.

  31. #31
    advantageU
    4 fords and a toyota
    advantageU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-11-17
    Posts: 387

    Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    They design their own. They write their own software for most, if not all, of what they do.
    This would explain the 'bug'. Any time a sportsbook tries to get creative with their lines they get hit on the differences. This is something similar but with video game casino.

  32. #32
    cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-14
    Posts: 10,573
    Betpoints: 96

    They can keep hold of any new deposits.

    But they cant force you to pay the money back they already paid out. You are supposed to keep any money paid out in error "in trust", but they cant do anything. So they are right that is the industry standard, but once they pay out and a small amount of time passes, the contract is over.

    how soon did they contact you to pay back?

  33. #33
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 4,226
    Betpoints: 2092

    Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    They design their own. They write their own software for most, if not all, of what they do.
    Is poker in house or out sourced

  34. #34
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 2,441
    Betpoints: 1254

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Is poker in house or out sourced
    Not their software for poker.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/15/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  35. #35
    dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-09
    Posts: 805
    Betpoints: 11549

    Quote Originally Posted by jyney View Post
    it wasnt a glitch that just had ****** up rules, you couldnt add money to the come or pass line, but you could add money to the dont come or dont pass
    There is the "glitch" right there. If you can add money to the "dont come" bet after a point has been established, you have a player edge.

    Sounds like the casino/software had an error where it lets you increase bets on the "dont come" istead of the "come" bet.

12 Last
Top