stickbit
    Update your status
    stickbit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11621

Bet Phoenix - trustworthy ?

Hey guys-
    Looking to drop $1-2k into 1-2 books and very tempted by BP 200% freeplay bonus. I realize will take a long time to rollover unless I just deposit a small amount...but curious if I can even trust them? Sadly from reading Seahawks thread it sounds like stay away.
    Have you guys had payout issues once you reached the rollover requirement? Thanks in advance
    Side note: other option is Bookmakers 25% cash bonus or you wager 50% free play.
    Honestly I already have 5D and Heritage accounts and love them - just looking to stretch some additional cash

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

I'd go with Bookmaker 25% cash or Betonline/Sportsbetting 100% Free play offers. Youwager is also great but you just missed out on their 100% and now it's just 50%. Either way. Those three books are an infinite amount better than BetPhoenix. If you did $1000 you would have something like $50k in rollover. If you do well in the beginning they may even limit you to $100 or even $50 a game. It ends up being a nightmare and it's not worth the headaches. If you decide to go with them just do a small amount like $300 and bet big. If you run well then you wont have crazy rollover and if you lose early then you can re-up with other bonuses they have. That was my approach with them until they limited me.

DukeSnider
    DukeSnider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1503

BP gave me a payout in the Spring but they have "rules" re max payouts etc.I recently re-upped for their 200 % FP promo with 16x roll but I typically leave my money in to the end of FB/BB season.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

If you mean by getting paid you wont have an issue. If you mean by depositing $1-2k then if you have a high rollover and you win to much then they will drop your bet limits to $250 per bet from the $1-2k bet limits you originally had. That's the only not so good thing i have to say about them.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    I'd go with Bookmaker 25% cash or Betonline/Sportsbetting 100% Free play offers. Youwager is also great but you just missed out on their 100% and now it's just 50%. Either way. Those three books are an infinite amount better than BetPhoenix. If you did $1000 you would have something like $50k in rollover. If you do well in the beginning they may even limit you to $100 or even $50 a game. It ends up being a nightmare and it's not worth the headaches. If you decide to go with them just do a small amount like $300 and bet big. If you run well then you wont have crazy rollover and if you lose early then you can re-up with other bonuses they have. That was my approach with them until they limited me.
    I'd go with all those you mentioned and betphoenix and family for a doable amount of money if they still give you bonuses.

stickbit
    Update your status
    stickbit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11621

thanks for all the input guys. so I hit them up and verify I qualify for the 200% FP bonus as I want to deposit $300-$500....suddenly its only 200% if I deposit $1000 or more. otherwise its 150% FP. F them.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by stickbit View Post
    thanks for all the input guys. so I hit them up and verify I qualify for the 200% FP bonus as I want to deposit $300-$500....suddenly its only 200% if I deposit $1000 or more. otherwise its 150% FP. F them.
    They play games like this all the time. Be glad you passed on it. Not worth it

Yjacket22``
    Yjacket22``'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2295

Might want to check out skybook's early bird special.....100% CASH and 50% free play on deposits of 300 to 1000. Runs till start of regular season NFL. Skybook is affiliated with bet phoenix. I'm normally not a bonus player but I have signed up for it.