BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5381

Quote Originally Posted by centennial View Post
    Yea they don't like you being up on them. You can forget any bonuses or free plays until your even betting wise. You've been holding $1600 all that time? If the $1600 is still in your account you could play it and see what happens. It may be your only alternative. Their very into their player satisfaction mode, so you may want to turn up the heat in that area.
    Worst fukking advice ever given on SBR. If you continue to play and lose it all, you don't have a gripe and you can't leverage them with bad PR on the forums. If you play and win, you are making it even harder to collect. If they don't want to pay $1,600, do you actually think they would be more willing to pay $5k or $10k? Obviously not!

Daddy89
    Im betting now! :)
    Daddy89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Quote Originally Posted by md5 View Post
    lots of back and forth with Betus but 0 progress. They are simply refusing to pay out anything. Thanks for the suggestions and help on here. Much appreciated. Stay away from that shit book. Thieves over there.
    Any update?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

those guys are gangsters why do people play there

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    those guys are gangsters why do people play there
    It's like most sites, until someone has a bad experience of their own and everything is good why would they stop. I've been using Betus for years with no issues, been paid every time even though I hate their giftcard method. I like the 100% FP with the wagerback, great bonus if it's your thing.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    It's like most sites, until someone has a bad experience of their own and everything is good why would they stop. I've been using Betus for years with no issues, been paid every time even though I hate their giftcard method. I like the 100% FP with the wagerback, great bonus if it's your thing.
    youre correct its just that it seems so many have had issues. have you made a lot of withdrawals? won more than lost overall?

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    youre correct its just that it seems so many have had issues. have you made a lot of withdrawals? won more than lost overall?
    Very few withdrawals, I use them for bonus hunting only, then bet to lose the money to another book. That's why I love the wagerback.

rewdog24
    rewdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

I have started up there again because BetOnline's problem paying me. Hopefully, I will have no problem.

md5
    md5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

zero progress

Betus still refuses to pay. I tried this site and another for assistance in collecting but have yet to get a response from either one. Any suggestions for help out there or am I simply just screwed out of this money?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Betus still refuses to pay. I tried this site and another for assistance in collecting but have yet to get a response from either one. Any suggestions for help out there or am I simply just screwed out of this money?
    send a private message to "optional" if you haven't heard anything from sbr about your complaint

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    Same. I played Betus for years, their FP bonuses were great but their rollover policy for said bonuses were beyond ridiculous.
    I received several payouts from them over the years, never an easy task but I was paid.
    I should point out that back then I was more or less a losing bettor, so I think they were more open to paying me knowing I'd come back and probably lose the $$ back to them.

So many better books than Betus

md5

thank you. will do. cheers.

md5

looks like i am unable to send private messages because i do not have enough posts. any chance if "optional" sees this he/she can send me a message? thanks.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

looks like i am unable to send private messages because i do not have enough posts. any chance if "optional" sees this he/she can send me a message? thanks.
    Please reply to to the email you should have received after submitting the complaint form and ask for an update. That goes to the right person.

joey sangria
    joey sangria's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 819

This has been their M.O. forever......offering gigantic bonuses but impossible roll overs. Then only straight bets at low odds count towards the roll over amount, making it nearly impossible. "GOD couldn't squeeze a $10 spot from them", and you can quote me!

Wolf Amadeus
    Wolf Amadeus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I am nearly sure there is no any rule which makes them eligible to prevent withdrawal from verified user's real balance, even if it has passed 50 years since his last bet

md5

still no luck getting a penny out of Betus. do not ever use them.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

still no luck getting a penny out of Betus. do not ever use them.
    Most people here already know this. Unfortunately there are still people unaware of SBR and also unaware of the reputation of scam books like BetUS and Oddsmaker so they continue to steal from players.

GradyFuson
    GradyFuson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3991

Gotta be a shitty book to cause a fuss over only $1600. It's a decent amount of money for a player to win but FFS just pay the guy, for a book like BetUS it's worth it just to avoid the bad publicity. Goes to show how stupid and unreasonable some of these books can be.

Hope you get your money, and hopefully SBR helps you. Optional seems like a super informed guy and always on top of things, but I don't think he handles complaints. Please keep us updated if you can.

Johnny Gunn
    Johnny Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Long time reader first time poster…

Made a stupid mistake, haven't bet in a few years and 2 hours before the first college game I decided to try to put money into 5 dimes, my old book. Can't use my **** card there because they have got all anal on deposit methods. So, I realized I had a betus booklet that I got sent through the mail and I decided to deposit since they took ****. I used the book 15 to 20 years ago and they still had my account even though they're not taking new customers. I also took the free $50 bet that I won plus $60 in free play money. Then, I read their stupid rules and realized I screwed up. I opened an account at youwager and have 100% confidence in them not to ramrod me. Betus nickel and dime's you any chance they get, tons of juice and the stupid rules. If I get up $1000 I am going to take it out immediately, I called their customer service which is terrible sent them my pics of my ID and then card, then asked them to send me a verification form and he try to tell me that you no longer need one even though it states it clearly in their rules, so if I try to withdraw I know it's going to be a pain in the ass.

In there terms and conditions all the way at the bottom rule 10.8 it clearly states that you are in violation and your account can be terminated. Stupid rule and I regret taken my free bet because now they got me by my balls. I'm not going to play there contest's either because they'll just squeeze your balls even harder. I won $80 in free money and now have to meet there rollover rule and if I want to withdraw for free I'll have to bet $6000 to get one free payout. Eventually, I'm going to take out my money and put it in a different book if I can take it out. Here's the link to rule 10.8…

https://www.betus.com.pa/about-us/terms-conditions.aspx

Daddy89
    Im betting now! :)
    Daddy89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Any update about?

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Betus slow paid me before, this is normal for them.

RocketFan
    RocketFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

scam book

First 12