mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Got a Physical Mailer From BetOnline- Bonus Offer

Didn't know the offshores sent physical ads to people in the U.S. which is what made me post this in the first place. Just an FYI to check your mail if you play at BetOnline and are into bonuses.

Envelope contained a flyer advertising a survivor pool and pick em' contest they're going to have this year.

There was also a scratch off card (didn't appear to be unique where the outcome could vary) that gave 5, 100% bonus offers up to $1k if I deposit during the following periods:
    1. NFL Preseason/Kickoff (Aug 1-Sep 10)
    2. Thanksgiving Week
    3. College bowl season
    4. Super Bowl (2 weeks between Conference champs and SB)
    5. Week before March Madness

Just looked online, requires a 14x rollover aside the normal terms.
    Last edited by mrpapageorgio; 08-03-18 at 12:35 PM.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13779

Interesting. They better step it up since they are definitely losing players due to their crap site. BetOnline/Sportsbetting one of the best out there betting wise. I've entrusted them with very large balances before and will definitely take advantage of 100% bonuses.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

good luck with it guys

used to be 0 balance and 0 pending to get a bonus there, now i think you can have a small amount (less than 2 average bets)

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Books have sent me stuff in the mail since the beginning of offshore betting. Not as much though now as it used to be. Always pissed me off though if it wasn't in a discreet envelope and I was living with people that I did not want to know I was gambling. I used to get fliers for deposit bonuses with no envelope just like a postcard. Not good.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Books have sent me stuff in the mail since the beginning of offshore betting. Not as much though now as it used to be. Always pissed me off though if it wasn't in a discreet envelope and I was living with people that I did not want to know I was gambling. I used to get fliers for deposit bonuses with no envelope just like a postcard. Not good.
    This time it came in a plain white unmarked envelope.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Football is back ...

SLASH09
    SLASH09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hello there!

Can you let me know dates and what the specific scratch off codes are for Thanksgiving, College Bowl, Super Bowl and March Madness 100% bonus are? I received the same cards and my wife accidentally tossed them on me.

Thanks much.

Josh

Debacleov
    Balls deep inside the book
    Debacleov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

They are pure evil

They want your money and nothing more

They dont care if you are broke and starving they will take every last cent you have

Wtf is wrong with the human race

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by Debacleov View Post
    They are pure evil

They dont care if you are broke and starving they will take every last cent you have

I know what you mean!

Human race is lost once the whiny millennials who take no responsibility for their own choices are in power.

Imagine what it will be like in a world where we can do any old dumb thing we like with full protection from the me-too generation overlords?

Just don't offend anyone. It might end up being a death penalty offense when the perpetually outraged folk get their say.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13779

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I know what you mean!

Human race is lost once the whiny millennials who take no responsibility for their own choices are in power.

Imagine what it will be like in a world where we can do any old dumb thing we like with full protection from the me-too generation overlords?

Just don't offend anyone. It might end up being a death penalty offense when the perpetually outraged folk get their say.
    I'm a millennial but you are spot on with this opti.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post

I'm a millennial
    Maybe hope remains then

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I know what you mean!

wtf is this shit? looks like i'm no longer the bad guy and 2018 has made everyone normal

just 2 days ago my best friend from socal told me he's pretty much converted

"well let me break it down for you, you communist homosexual dipshit \*\*\*\*\*\* ************"

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Baby boomers talking shit on millennials is probably the most ironic thing ever. Baby boomers are the worst generation in history.

Baby boomers, the generation of debt and divorce, have no room to speak about other people and choices. Especially in the US, when you expect indebted millenials to bail you out paying for social security and Medicare because you idiots were too stupid to save money during the best economy in the history of the world.

All of those aging baby boomer hippies were the people who taught all that crap. Another "legacy" of the baby boomers.

Optional

Yeah. Baby Boomers the worst.

Millenials have loads of time left to take that title still though.

I'm from the best current generation. Ya know, the cool one who owned the 80s?

reigle9

i had a 19in color tv, vcr, nes, top gun, knight rider car, and power wheels bigfoot in 1989...i was doing ok in the 80s too opti

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    i had a 19in color tv, vcr, nes, top gun, knight rider car, and power wheels bigfoot in 1989...i was doing ok in the 80s too opti
    Of course.

X baby.

reigle9

whatever

1982 reality generation

reigle9

i didnt have a 1989 upper deck jr rookie until about 1995 so fukk you

-you'll need an american kid to explain that one to you

Optional

You missed the really good times. Needed to be doing the career building thing in the 80s. Fun times. Greed is good!

reigle9

american psycho is prob my fav non-gangster movie

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I'm technically a millenial, but born in 84 we do not share much with the millenials you hear about. I'm finding actually the real young ones aren't too bad. It's those that are currently like 25-31 ish who are the problem. Many of them are spoiled as they walked right into late 90s and their families had money and took care of them in their teens and into college, and then they weren't affected much by recession as they were just starting college, and the economy recovered by the time they got out and were looking for jobs. They never dealt with any struggle, so they have to find dumb stuff to bitch about. Now that they are having to work for things they are just looking for things to blame and bitch about, because they don't realize you need hard work to get anythig, because they never had to work before. I have been very impressed with some of the young kids lately. I think there is hope.

Also agree with sentiments about baby boomers above as well. These guys have no business calling millenials entitled. They effectively made their children pay for the houses they live in when the gov't borrowed money from china to "save" the housing market. only people they saved were existing homeowners. A market crash would have been just fine for me so I could actually afford a house. Now boomers have their 2nd, 3rd homes, and millenials can barely afford to rent one of their rooms in this economy rigged to favor boomers.
    Last edited by PharaohUB; 11-26-18 at 07:04 PM.

reigle9

half of that described me and the other half was delusional

everyone under 30 is useless

reigle9

look at what got us talking, i would bet everything i own and will every own even money this useless pos is under 30...it would be -2500

Quote Originally Posted by Debacleov View Post
    They are pure evil

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. Weak men create hard times

reigle9

i personally don't give a fukk if a hooker blows me

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Always funny to see older generations ranting about younger generations

This phenomenon is as old as the human race is

Optional

I admit to noticing how i am turning into my father. Losing touch with our youngest generation.

reigle9

sounds like a good thing

pretty sure this generation is going to die off and need re-populated by dudes like me lol (the cics get to live)