jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Fairlay - New Custom Markets - HELP

Is creating your own markets at Fairlay something that's condoned? I see conflicting information online. The site appears to allow it, but I haven't been successful. I mean, I've successfully gone through the steps of creating one, but for some reason it was never available via search or any of the category links. The only way I could find it was through my markets in the account drop down menu. No other Fairly users placed any orders, and I'm assuming it's because they couldn't find it either.

I can't find any sort of tutorial or documentation on how to do this correctly, and Fairly chat help admitted that there is none.

Anyone have any ideas on what I might have done wrong? Would anyone care to help guide me through this process? I really like the idea of defining new markets. I find the selection at Fairlay to be severely lacking at times, and I look at it like this: "If you build it, they will come."
    Last edited by Optional; 07-29-18 at 08:49 PM.

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

MODS: I can't figure out how to edit the typo in the thread title. It should read: "Fairlay - New Custom Markets - HELP"

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

I am pretty sure Fairlay choose which markets are available themselves.

Did you find out more?