SilverSpoon111
    Do me a favor please hold this L
    SilverSpoon111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    here is some screenshots sorry I went to sleep last night. I know people can photoshop so I dug up some old nitrogen urls of old bets, you can confirm they are mine on BT my user there is just danshan not danshan11.

here is the imgur link I could not figure out how to upload an image direct https://imgur.com/a/j6SvKp4

here are the nitrogen plays they are old but they are actual real links and of course you can

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/a1...z09/r/1722729/
    https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/e5...T09/r/1722729/
    https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/95...T09/r/1722729/

one thing I dont do is lie. Talking big and screaming and putting all kinds of emjois might get you noticed but facts are facts. I am not interested in you showing me how to make money but I am very interested in you in detail explaining how my CLV does not matter

Dude 3 bets a month ago show me nothing lke i said your a fraud you said 29 those are 3 small bets that are a month old you got called out you got shut down....Not aloud to post in this thread no more your word is everything on a site like this.

SilverSpoon111

the real rules
    #1 Know your edge
    #2 track your edge
    #3 read number 1 again
    your still in here trying to give people advice??? and your down 40k??? Is this fukn guy serious what a moron.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpoon111 View Post
    Dude 3 bets a month ago show me nothing lke i said your a fraud you said 29 those are 3 small bets that are a month old you got called out you got shut down....Not aloud to post in this thread no more your word is everything on a site like this.

you wanted me to screenshot you every bet I made in the past 5 year what are you an IRS auditor. I gave you a screenshot so you could see current bets, I gave you actual LINKS that could not be photoshopped and you still cry foul, what a dickneck. anyway
    tell me how clv means nothing and explain the dumb dumb dumb comment on my record something like "pros dont lose that many games" anybody with 2 cents of brain can see who is the dip in this conversation, please answer those questions and if not than just move on to another thread

SilverSpoon111

you wanted me to screenshot you every bet I made in the past 5 year what are you an IRS auditor. I gave you a screenshot so you could see current bets, I gave you actual LINKS that could not be photoshopped and you still cry foul, what a dickneck. anyway
    tell me how clv means nothing and explain the dumb dumb dumb comment on my record something like "pros dont lose that many games" anybody with 2 cents of brain can see who is the dip in this conversation, please answer those questions and if not than just move on to another thread
    Now your worried about the IRS please thats what people that cant produce what they say that can do now we have 19 storys why you cant save your breathe...

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by oilcountry99 View Post
    Silver I just tried to PM you and you don't accept PM's? I was given a notice once I hit send.
    Whats up Oilcountry yea i can get any for the time being drop if you wanna drp your email here i can send you a message later up to you.

danshan11

keep it simple
    why does clv not matter? please explain only that I am waiting.....

SilverSpoon111

Whats up Oilcountry yea i can get any for the time being drop if you wanna drp your email here i can send you a message later up to you.
    WOW horrid spelling but i cant get them for the time being yet if you wanna leave your email here i can send you a message later today up to you.

danshan11

I think you got to read the black cat in the coal cellar for sure and I would definitely do tons and tons of research on the noise in sports betting maybe get that info via some stock research books or something, I also like sharper Joe is a good guy and is very talented with what he says, he gets about as practical as you can

SilverSpoon111

I think you got to read the black cat in the coal cellar for sure and I would definitely do tons and tons of research on the noise in sports betting maybe get that info via some stock research books or something, I also like sharper Joe is a good guy and is very talented with what he says, he gets about as practical as you can

danshan11

dude you dont know the value of CLV and you think a person winning at 30% is a bad capper on a sample size of 30 games, you probably should be quiet now before you say some more shit to prove your true skill level, rustyspoon you are no different than the 3 million guys on twitter screaming into the wind, I win that is all that matters! go mess with some Nerfs dude, you are in the wrong pool!

A CLV is one of the most important components
    B a sample size of 30 games means nothing period if it was all wins or losses
    C worrying about someone elses wallet size, that is just dumb

danshan11

Rustyspoon, I am still laughing, " a pro would never lose that many games" that is maybe the dumbest shit I have ever heard, I bet every sharp on this board laughed their ass off when they read that, you might have friends here and being your friend does not make them dumb but I hope none of them are dumb enough to support that thought, literally laughing out loud as I type this, WTF who says that! DAF

SilverSpoon111

dude you dont know the value of CLV and you think a person winning at 30% is a bad capper on a sample size of 30 games, you probably should be quiet now before you say some more shit to prove your true skill level, rustyspoon you are no different than the 3 million guys on twitter screaming into the wind, I win that is all that matters! go mess with some Nerfs dude, you are in the wrong pool!
    A CLV is one of the most important components
    B a sample size of 30 games means nothing period if it was all wins or losses
    C worrying about someone elses wallet size, that is just dumb
    Anytime ANYBODY on here wants to do a HU challenge for money or points whatever im down.....I back my shit up unlike your sorry pathetic ass go take your 3 little nitro slips that are 2 months old and go cut the grass this will be my last response to a fraud.

danshan11

money anytime we can do it now
    the lines for tomorrow MLB are coming out in an hour or so
    you put up 3 lines and I will put up 3 lines (any 3 sides or totals) and whoevers overall probability is closer to the closing line wins.
    We both post a btc address once we agree and the loser sends coins to that address after the bet is concluded, if you dont send the coins we know who is who.
    Rules
    3 lines BEFORE BOL comes out about an hour
    we take the line you choose and compare it to win probability of the closing line and total the scores
    whoever has the lowest score wins the btc
    you set the stakes I think $1 is enough but if you want to go higher I am in
    I even like the bet of the loser says sorry and does not post on the site for 30 days even better or both shit I dont care, hurry up

danshan11

are those crickets, I dont hear anything???? hmmm....

danshan11

too late lines came out early but we can do it tomorrow at 11am for tuesdays games BEFORE BOL comes out, not a problem

SilverSpoon111

I can see why you have only won 7 out of your last 29 games!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

That GIF.

danshan11

yeah dude, I hope its not only me that see your true colors, story is over move on! LMAO

danshan11

Anytime ANYBODY on here wants to do a HU challenge for money or points whatever im down.....I back my shit up unlike your sorry pathetic ass go take your 3 little nitro slips that are 2 months old and go cut the grass this will be my last response to a fraud.
    hmm.... ??????? hhmmmm, talk loud but wont come outside, another window warrior!

danshan11

I want to apologize for hijacking this thread and for talking down to Silverspoon, Our differences of opinion on matters should not lead me to talk out my neck, I apologize to him and to the community. I strive to educate and learn not antagonize and or degrade or belittle anyone's skill level, apologies!

SilverSpoon111

I want to apologize for hijacking this thread and for talking down to Silverspoon, Our differences of opinion on matters should not lead me to talk out my neck, I apologize to him and to the community. I strive to educate and learn not antagonize and or degrade or belittle anyone's skill level, apologies!

Mediterranean
    Mediterranean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

@unde0087 Thank you bro however I couldn't resist and I ordered all of them

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by Mediterranean View Post
    @unde0087 Thank you bro however I couldn't resist and I ordered all of them

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

a couple other good ones are

SHARP SPORTS BETTING by stanford wong
    WEIGHING THE ODDS by King Yao
    CONQUERING RISK by SBR jusitin

The first 2 may be a little dated but the concepts are still relavent
    Points Awarded:

Mediterranean gave patswin 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

markets change over time

lines just too sharp now due to technology/internet

danshan11

I think markets are tighter but we also have more information too. You got to remember more information can be a bad thing, lots of noise in that pile of data will pump more Nerf money into the pool, we all want to live off the square and nerf money!

tsty
    tsty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4345

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    markets change over time

lines just too sharp now due to technology/internet
    it will only get worse with less casuals

winnersbyjuan
    winnersbyjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 669

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol books

failed gamblers wrote them

1. Bet with your head and not over it
    2. Bet 1% or 2% of your bankroll
    3. Bet the best number
    4. Discipline

I just saved you a life of misery
    I need to learn number 4. But really 1-2% of bankroll? So if I start with 1K bet $10???

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Mediterranean View Post
    Recently I've read "Smart Money" written by Michael Konik and I must admit its really fascinating reading. I'm looking forward for more epic stories like that but not sure which one to chose next ? Has anyone read any of the below ones ?

Adam Kucharski: The Perfect Bet: How Science and Math Are Taking the Luck Out of Gambling
    Anthony Curtis: Billy Walters: Legendary Sports Bettor-Interviews and Stories
    Michael Konik: The Man With The $100,000 Breasts: And Other Gambling Stories
    Michael Konik: Telling Lies And Getting Paid
    Poker Joe: Sharper: A Guide To Modern Sports Betting

Richard W. Munchkin: Gambling Wizards: Conversations with the World's Greatest Gamblers
    Scott Schettler: We Were Wise Guys and Didn't Know It
    Gambling Wizards is a great read.

I started the perfect bet a couple months ago but never finished it
    Points Awarded:

Mediterranean gave BrickJames 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by winnersbyjuan View Post
    I need to learn number 4. But really 1-2% of bankroll? So if I start with 1K bet $10???
    people always say things like this 1% rule, its a joke.

your stake size should be based on your avg implied.
    if you bet games where the implied is +900 you dont want to risk too much because you will need to wait a long time for a win and you got to be able to make it till it pays off so 1% would be way way too much. if you are betting -200 wagers you can bet a lot more because your not going to have to wait as long to win. So people saying 1% are mistaken, stake according to your tolerance and to the implied probability NOT 1%
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trytrytry

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Some of these books are fun reads, but in terms of practical knowledge? Nope, little to be found.

You have to look into the wider world of predictive data science. The classic two are probably:

The Elements of Statistical Learning, by Hastie and others.

and

Applied Predictive Modelling, by Kuhn and some other guy.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave HeeeHAWWWW 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mediterranean gave HeeeHAWWWW 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Combato
    Combato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

"Sharper " is an excellent read. He focuses on understanding the difference between fun stuff ( ie "handicapping") and not so fun stuff ( "betting"). Focuses on the importance of the importance of learning how to do simple math and how to build an edge. Good read
    Points Awarded:

danshan11 gave Combato 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 1234