SilverSpoon111
    Do me a favor please hold this L
    SilverSpoon111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    He never said that he’s a pro? You can’t appricate the honesty? Guess u rather have him lie?

why you defending this shit? you came in hear talking to the guy like a child before now your defending him? lol

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpoon111 View Post
    why you defending this shit? you came in hear talking to the guy like a child before now your defending him? lol
    Never disrespected the guy - honesty goes a long way bro — Doesnt take a genius to know who lies on here and who’s fake? He’s kept it REAL

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Never disrespected the guy - honesty goes a long way bro — Doesnt take a genius to know who lies on here and who’s fake? He’s kept it REAL
    If anybody with a quarter of a brain cell read what he wrote in this thread they would say its bullshit period.

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

you can read all about me anytime on BT been there and posting for about 18 months. I am real brother and I have no motivation to lie and dont get caught up in bet size every person's bankroll is different based on their past or current situation. Forget that bet size issue man it will drag you in 100 different ways!

danshan11

you can see a huge difference in my skill level in the WNBA compared to other sports here is my wnba record the last 30

W -4.37%
    W -1.45%
    W 10.05%
    W 12.61%
    W -1.93%
    W 3.23%
    W -0.76%
    L -0.08%
    L 2.25%
    L -8.07%
    W 8.03%
    W -0.99%
    L -1.93%
    L 2.25%
    W 2.25%
    L -3.89%
    L 1.63%
    W 3.04%
    L 5.60%
    L 9.25%
    W 1.63%
    W -1.69%
    W 2.05%
    W 3.04%
    L 1.43%
    W 0.94%
    L -0.99%
    L 2.25%
    W 3.94%
    L 3.04%

danshan11

and my NBA last 30 which basically is part of the WNBA because the model is identical with the only variation being the player weight system I use for injuries

L 0 1.72%
    L 0 6.69%
    W 0.967 0.70%
    L 0 0.47%
    W 0.967 -1.22%
    W 0.967 5.24%
    L 0 -7.74%
    W 0.967 9.46%
    L 0 3.53%
    L 0 4.34%
    W 0.967 5.28%
    W 0.967 10.76%
    W 0.967 2.61%
    W 0.967 -3.33%
    W 0.967 8.94%
    W 0.967 6.66%
    W 0.967 10.13%
    L 0 7.39%
    L 0 -3.21%
    L 0 -1.22%
    L 0 -6.38%
    L 0 2.63%
    L 0 8.94%
    L 0 8.94%
    L 0 0.98%
    W 0.967 4.59%
    W 0.967 10.90%
    W 0.967 10.80%
    L 0 3.24%
    W 0.967 2.95%

danshan11

If anybody with a quarter of a brain cell read what he wrote in this thread they would say its bullshit period.
    still wondering if you can please tell me why you think the line value numbers mean nothing? if you can share some insight on that, that would be awesome and truly appreciated.

danshan11

look at this horrendous sheet

MLB last 23ish i think
    L
    L
    W
    W
    L
    L
    L
    L
    L
    L
    P
    L
    W
    L
    L
    L
    L
    L
    W
    L
    L
    L
    L

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    shit I wish, I am a wanna be, I am not even close but I will say I am on the right track for sure!
    This is you words not mine then very fukn next sentence "but im on the right track" LOL your kidding right?? you go from not even close to firing away $2,500 per game losing 22 out of your last 29 bets down OVER 40k+ in just your last 29 bets and your in here talking like you have a fukn clue about betting? Is this real life? And i could give 2 shits if people like me here or not because people hate the truth but i win i no what it takes to be a winning bettor with no spreadhseets of these size bets no evidence then you say forget about the bet size LOL someone down 40k in there last 29 bets is sure pretty calm about it not a bit worried? your on sbr chatting it up? Dude like i said alot of clueless people might believe your shit but i dont and no -3,99 numbers that are made up is going to change my mind sorry.

danshan11

and if you think that is a sign that I am bad capper, it honestly would be the opposite it would mean whatever I am doing is so good that if I just bet the other side I could retire. You cant be this bad on purpose if you could you would be rich!

SilverSpoon111

and if you think that is a sign that I am bad capper, it honestly would be the opposite it would mean whatever I am doing is so good that if I just bet the other side I could retire. You cant be this bad on purpose if you could you would be rich!
    Smart play it off like your a "bad handicapper" that just firing away 3k a game please save the kiddy talk for another dumbass

danshan11

This is you words not mine then very fukn next sentence "but im on the right track" LOL your kidding right?? you go from not even close to firing away $2,500 per game losing 22 out of your last 29 bets down OVER 40k+ in just your last 29 bets and your in here talking like you have a fukn clue about betting? Is this real life? And i could give 2 shits if people like me here or not because people hate the truth but i win i no what it takes to be a winning bettor with no spreadhseets of these size bets no evidence then you say forget about the bet size LOL someone down 40k in there last 29 bets is sure pretty calm about it not a bit worried? your on sbr chatting it up? Dude like i said alot of clueless people might believe your shit but i dont and no -3,99 numbers that are made up is going to change my mind sorry.
    why are you so angry? it sounds like you are the one who lost his last 29 bets. Dude you think its my skill level that gave me that record are you really that naive to betting, nobody can win at that rate and nobody can lose at that rate if they could they would break the bank! I am losing on an avg line of 50% at a 70% rate you think that is skill good or bad, think before you speak, brother you can book my action anytime you want. I like to fight argue and chat and when someone says some dumb shit like, no pro can lose at this rate, no amatuer can either, if they could they would be a pro by just betting the other side! THINK

danshan11

and silverspoon please explain how my line value numbers mean nothing, please explain that in your next rant!

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Purpose of this whole forum is for guys 2 help each other out - seems like guys always get some kinda lame satisfaction when another poster lose ,,,,

danshan11

read that black cat in a coal cellar it is a really good book and a great way to gauge your skill level. People need to know if they have an edge and this book will tell you if you do.

SilverSpoon111

and silverspoon please explain how my line value numbers mean nothing, please explain that in your next rant!
    Wanna no something i could sit you down right now right fukn now and give you the blue print to be a winning sports bettor in MLB and NBA,NCAA Basketball why??? because ive put more work into my craft more trial and error then anybody you will find around ive spent last 10 years of my life testing systems methods and guess what i found it i dont claim im a expert NFL bettor or college football i dont do that i do baseball basketball and you no what it takes besides just the obvious a system that works it takes dicipline you only play the games that fit NOTHING more betting on a game cause your watching it and you cant wach a game without making a wager that means you only bet those games that fit the system and guess what i might only have 6-8 plays a week sometimes but im 100% confident that if i just stick to the system i will win at the end of they year i see dudes betting 5 games a day and just laugh my ass of because i no your not a wining bettor if your betting 3-5 games a day and yea this is a sports betting forum you sometimes people need to hear it. And i could give 2 shits im not on here to be a tout i post all my system plays for everyone else for FREE people think just cause your winning and giving advice that "your hear to go tout" fuk do i need to do that for to get what you 5 dollers a week . So the offers open to you danshan you take a screen shot of these 29 bets that your betting 2.5k a game you show me a pic i promise you tomorrow you can give me your email and i will explain step for step how i go about making my picks. If your really bettting that much and losing that much i wanna help you for FREE you show me those slips i will help you get some of that money back.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

This thread 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SilverSpoon111

SilverSpoon111

Danshan your there bud ??

Offers open to you show me those slips!

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

One pro offering another pro advice. Sounds legit.

SilverSpoon111

I'm dead ass serious if this guy is really down 40K in the last 29 games and backs up his big talk i promise him that i will email him tommorrow step for step on how i come to my selections aint shit in it for me if hes really down that much which i no hes not and i felt like calling him out because i can spot out theses guys who give a good impression to a bunch of clueless people on here like they no what your talking about but when you get someone who actually knows what there doing then they start back tracking. Bro i no your read this post those slips and i will help you get some of that money back i promise you.

SilverSpoon111

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

why do you think the line value numbers mean nothing, I feel like they are super important, why dont you, can you elaborate?
    Looks like he can't explain himself.

Don't worry, many different types of bettors. Not surprising we cannot all understand/empathize with each other. He just can't conceive your confidence in the math. We all need to have that "aha" moment before we can really accept it though.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Mediterranean View Post
    Recently I've read "Smart Money" written by Michael Konik and I must admit its really fascinating reading. I'm looking forward for more epic stories like that but not sure which one to chose next ? Has anyone read any of the below ones ?

Adam Kucharski: The Perfect Bet: How Science and Math Are Taking the Luck Out of Gambling
    Anthony Curtis: Billy Walters: Legendary Sports Bettor-Interviews and Stories
    Michael Konik: The Man With The $100,000 Breasts: And Other Gambling Stories
    Michael Konik: Telling Lies And Getting Paid
    Poker Joe: Sharper: A Guide To Modern Sports Betting

Richard W. Munchkin: Gambling Wizards: Conversations with the World's Greatest Gamblers
    Scott Schettler: We Were Wise Guys and Didn't Know It
    Smart Money is a good book. I really enjoyed the read. Actually shortly after I finished that book I ordered Telling Lies and Getting Paid but for some reason, or another, never ended up reading it. I opened this thread tonight and remembered that I had bought the book so I went looking for it. Found it in a drawer with a few other gambling books. So I started reading. Got halfway through it, will finish it tomorrow. It is filled with short stories, worth the read. In my opinion, Konik is a good writer and would recommend this book. Hell I could ship it to you when I finished.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

guys everyone loses period

Bet with your head and not over it

Anyone that lives a good life $$$ did not get it from gambling BUT HARD WORK or of course inherit cash and rare cases got lucky with something

oilcountry99
    oilcountry99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1094

I'm dead ass serious if this guy is really down 40K in the last 29 games and backs up his big talk i promise him that i will email him tommorrow step for step on how i come to my selections aint shit in it for me if hes really down that much which i no hes not and i felt like calling him out because i can spot out theses guys who give a good impression to a bunch of clueless people on here like they no what your talking about but when you get someone who actually knows what there doing then they start back tracking. Bro i no your read this post those slips and i will help you get some of that money back i promise you.
    Silver I just tried to PM you and you don't accept PM's? I was given a notice once I hit send.

Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    guys everyone loses period

Bet with your head and not over it

Anyone that lives a good life $$$ did not get it from gambling BUT HARD WORK or of course inherit cash and rare cases got lucky with something
    Fairly well said. I suspect a few do actually win, but it's likely because of randomness and not some magical insight. Gambling should be for recreation. But if you work hard at it because you enjoy the work, you can improve your results.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Anyone that lives a good life $$$ did not get it from gambling BUT HARD WORK... rare cases got lucky with something

Bought a $1000 of btc at 0.97... sold all at $19,000

That ^ happened to a few

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Bought a $1000 of btc at 0.97... sold all at $19,000

That ^ happened to a few
    a rare few

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

JJ , we know a couple or 3 posters who made 750,000 to million+ on btc

they keep a low profile

tsty
    tsty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4345

If that aint ever bullshit if i saw it first he claims hes just a wanna be to betting 2,500 a game your not talking to a moron then he post these last 29 results and down 42k wake up lol thats all you need. First off any real pro bettor isnt losing that many in a row in 29 games epecially firing almost 2,500 per game.
    I have broken even over 50k bets before

losing like that is nothing lol

danshan11

here is some screenshots sorry I went to sleep last night. I know people can photoshop so I dug up some old nitrogen urls of old bets, you can confirm they are mine on BT my user there is just danshan not danshan11.

here is the imgur link I could not figure out how to upload an image direct https://imgur.com/a/j6SvKp4

here are the nitrogen plays they are old but they are actual real links and of course you can

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/a1...z09/r/1722729/
    https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/e5...T09/r/1722729/
    https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/95...T09/r/1722729/

one thing I dont do is lie. Talking big and screaming and putting all kinds of emjois might get you noticed but facts are facts. I am not interested in you showing me how to make money but I am very interested in you in detail explaining how my CLV does not matter

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by tsty View Post
    I have broken even over 50k bets before

losing like that is nothing lol
    I knew silver had no idea what he was talking about when he said pros dont lose like that. He thought a bad capper was actually capable of producing that record with bad skill and saying CLV does not matter, CLV is all that matters and one of the clear ways to tell if someones record is fake is to see if they dont have long enough streaks. My record is 100% real and I only logged into BOL to send those screenshots. so NO that is not my total bet amount for each game but just a taste of where I can get good pricing since I bet overnights at about a 3k limit on Pinny and a 1-2k limit on BOL.

danshan11

a great capper might touch 57% and a horrible one might touch 47. anyone at 70 or 30 is on a large wave of variance and will be back at the shore of 50 soon

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

lol books

failed gamblers wrote them

1. Bet with your head and not over it
    2. Bet 1% or 2% of your bankroll
    3. Bet the best number
    4. Discipline

I just saved you a life of misery
    5. After a winning bet, call ur gal up with the Tig bitties for a quick blow job. This.

danshan11

the real rules
    #1 Know your edge
    #2 track your edge
    #3 read number 1 again

First 1234 Last