Johnny 55
    Johnny 55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet First Class

I know a guy from BFC sometimes posts in here. I would like to post up with you guys but your online chat has not worked once in the last 7 days. Any chance I could get some customer service.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

yikes!

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    yikes!
    Why is that? Just because some guy got caught for tax fraud? You play with a book that other people consider to be risky, yet you take the exact same position as they do with WW when it is BFC that is the "risky" book.

I have money with BFC and I am not really worried. SBR advised people to take their money out from BFC but we have yet to hear any complaints. Any payout report I see from a player it is usually that the payout was processed within minutes.

@op.. You are probably looking for The Judge.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Why is that? Just because some guy got caught for tax fraud? You play with a book that other people consider to be risky, yet you take the exact same position as they do with WW when it is BFC that is the "risky" book.

I have money with BFC and I am not really worried. SBR advised people to take their money out from BFC but we have yet to hear any complaints. Any payout report I see from a player it is usually that the payout was processed within minutes.

@op.. You are probably looking for The Judge.
    To clarify the intent of "yikes" was they haven't been answering live chat for 7 days based on what the guy said. If they normally answered live chat prior to what happened that derserves a "yikes".

You could always call to get the question answered.

This has nothing to do with D or C graded books.

Docta Ignoranti
    Docta Ignoranti's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny 55 View Post
    I know a guy from BFC sometimes posts in here. I would like to post up with you guys but your online chat has not worked once in the last 7 days. Any chance I could get some customer service.
    Johnny, try using the phone 1-877-530-0798. Live chat was down due to a server upgrade about 5 days ago and has been addressed. It will be working soon. Please contact BFC via phone with any questions you may have regarding posting up with them. Hope that helps Johnny.

Rob, Yikes!

robmpink
    Update your status

Thinking about it, if you wanted to post up why wouldn't you have called if you couldn't get through chat?

YIKES! (This one is warranted).

The Judge
    The Judge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny 55 View Post
    Johnny, please call the office and ask for me. I will be happy to assist you with a new account. ..

Fippy
    Fippy's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are very stupid if you send this book any money, seriously.

onizuka
    onizuka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2533

Try to mail them rather than waiting 7 days in an online chat. A good customer service usually answer less than 24 hours

Mr.
    Mr.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by onizuka View Post
    A good customer service usually answer less than 24 hours

In less than 1/2 hour.