JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Let's get the "guessing" rolling on here about huge bonuses with huge rollovers

How many people really take like say a 50% bonus on $300 and ACTUALLY complete the rollover instead of losing all the money while trying to roll it over?

So you get 50% added to your $300 for a total of $450, and all you have to do is make like 2 or 3 grand worth of bets before you can get a payout. LOL

What do you think the percentage is of people who take this ridiculous gimmick that lose the whole amount before they ever complete the rollover?

I'd guess it is probably like over 60% of the people who lose the money before they complete the rollover.

What do y'all think? The percentage of people who lose the money is much higher?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Saloon this fukkin
    Monkey

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

For some of us, the goal IS to bust as soon as possible.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Saloon this fukkin
    Monkey

LOL Buddy, that's not a "guess" at what percentage of people lose their money before completing the huge rollover!

Poor dumb-ass can't even read a post and make a competent reply!!

JoeCool20

Somebody just said You-Wager was offering a 15 TIMES rollover for a 100% free play!

Then you have to WIN the free play or you get NOTHING, but you STILL have to try & roll it over 15 times? OMG!

Let's see here: A $300 deposit gets a $300 free play and then you have to make $600 X 15 = $9 THOUSAND DOLLARS worth of bets before you can touch your original deposit!

OMG Men there might not be one out of a thousand people who accomplished that instead of losing their deposit!

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

If a player deposits with the mindset of being in it for the long haul, betting reasonable unit-sizes, they should complete the rollover.

It adds up quickly Joe.

Obviously bettors who like to place hit & run size wagers are going to end up busting out beforehand.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

its simple if you know what your doing

Guys are pros at it betting both sides to a game at different books

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    How many people really take like say a 50% bonus on $300 and ACTUALLY complete the rollover instead of losing all the money while trying to roll it over?

So you get 50% added to your $300 for a total of $450, and all you have to do is make like 2 or 3 grand worth of bets before you can get a payout. LOL

What do you think the percentage is of people who take this ridiculous gimmick that lose the whole amount before they ever complete the rollover?

I'd guess it is probably like over 60% of the people who lose the money before they complete the rollover.

What do y'all think? The percentage of people who lose the money is much higher?

If you're a losing bettor you'll lose your money sooner or later no matter the circumstances. In this case you'll get $150 extra to play with, delaying the inevitable a bit.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

it is free money period

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    its simple if you know what your doing

Guys are pros at it betting both sides to a game at different books

many are clueless on how to take advantage of bonuses

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

This clown show again

JoeCool20

LOL Wow, look at all these moderators that popped up on here pretending that these gimmick bonuses are really good deals for the player! Is that a coincidence? LOL Hell no it isn't! This site is PAID by the S-books!

LOL It is hilarious seeing them trying to "promote" & "sell" some clueless saps on here into taking those big bonuses with the huge rollovers & payout restrictions!
    But at the same time NOT ONE of them posted an answer to the question!!
    Which is "What do you think the percentage is of people who take this ridiculous gimmick that lose the whole amount before they ever complete the rollover?"
    Why did NONE of them give an answer to that question?
    Do they KNOW that over 65% of the people who take these bonuses will NEVER see their deposit again because they will lose their money before they complete the rollover?! Of course they do! But the S-books pay money for them to "push" & "promote" their gimmicks, not tell the truth about how awful they are!

Can you say "Pay me advertising dollars and I will promote your garbage gimmick bonuses with the huge rollovers & payout restrictions no matter how terrible a proposition it is for the player."?

LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-18-18 at 10:56 AM.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Joe, your a dope.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    it is free money period

LOL Stop being totally obtuse!

It isn't "FREE" money when you have to try and make TWELVE THOUSAND DOLLARS worth of bets with a $300 deposit before you can get a payout! That is in fact the EXACT OPPOSITE of "free money." It is restricted money!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-18-18 at 11:25 AM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

If you understand the rules ahead of time, then most rollover requirements are pretty easy.

Are you Abe's brother?????
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave gauchojake 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Joe, your a dope.

Wow somebody using the word "your" instead of "you're" when they call someone else a dope? LOL You just defined the word "dope" for the whole forum!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Plenty of people never take bonuses Joe.

No one is saying it's best for everyone.

But you are carrying on like books are somehow being untoward by offering them at all.

If they show you the rules you have a choice. Take some personal responsibility and stop the social justice warrior crap for gawds sake. It's really getting kind of old.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    If you understand the rules ahead of time, then most rollover requirements are pretty easy.

Are you Abe's brother?????

LOL Buddy, if you think making TWELVE THOUSAND DOLLARS worth of bets with a $300 deposit BEFORE you lose it is "pretty easy." then go start another thread and try to do it before you lose all the money!
    You will probably be at zero within 3 days of trying it!

juicername

Joedope is the kind of guy who jump between blackjack tables to reset his luck.

juicername

LOL Buddy, if you think making TWELVE THOUSAND DOLLARS worth of bets with a $300 deposit BEFORE you lose it is "pretty easy." then go start another thread and try to do it before you lose all the money!
    If you plan to make $12,000 worth of bets, why not making them while clearing a bonus?
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave juicername 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Plenty of people never take bonuses Joe.

No one is saying it's best for everyone.

But you are carrying on like books are somehow being untoward by offering them at all.

If they show you the rules you have a choice. Take some personal responsibility and stop the social justice warrior crap for gawds sake. It's really getting kind of old.

"But you are carrying on like books are somehow being untoward by offering them at all."
    "stop the social justice warrior crap for gawds sake"

LOL STOP MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF BY POSTING THINGS THAT I NEVER SAID FOR GAWDS SAKE!

Show me where I said the books were being "untoward" by offering bonuses? All I ever said was they were ridiculous gimmicks and I asked:

"What do you think the percentage is of people who take this ridiculous gimmick that lose the whole amount before they ever complete the rollover?"

Which, of course you didn't answer because you are a moderator who won't go against the S-books who pay to advertise on here!
    Instead you are on here to try and "sucker sell" gullible idiots into taking the atrocious bonuses with the huge rollovers & payout restrictions!

I'd be ashamed of myself if I was you. But money can make people lower themselves to despicable levels!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    If you plan to make $12,000 worth of bets, why not making them while clearing a bonus?

LOL Buddy, $12 THOUSAND worth would be a pipe dream!
    I'd love to make just 12 HUNDRED dollars worth of bets before I lost the $300 deposit!
    So would you if you could stop making an idiot out of yourself for 5 minutes!

I will tell you the same thing I told the other guy!

"If you think making TWELVE THOUSAND DOLLARS worth of bets with a $300 deposit BEFORE you lose it is "pretty easy." then go start another thread and try to do it before you lose all the money!
    You will probably be at zero within 3 days of trying it!"

Please be my guest and go try it!

Optional

12k is 400 x $30 bets.

If you are a recreational bettor who wants to risk only $300 for football season, that's about 20 bets per week.

Starting with $600 and using a flat 5% will see that person more likely to be withdrawing after Superbowl than if he had just had $300 and been flat betting 10% of it for the season.

A poster here named CaptRobey makes a habit of taking any 100% bonus he can find for $300, no matter the rollover, and goes allin several times. He's converted those bonuses to 10k-20k payouts 3 times this year that I have seen him post about.

And plenty of other guys post here with different strategies for using them. Like betting both sides of the bonus freeplay to squeeze out a guaranteed profit from them.

If you don't have a plan, then you probably are well behind the 8 ball trying to clear most bonuses. But not everyone has no plan or clue.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

bingo, if you dont plan on withdrawing before that time you might as well take the bonus with that said I never take bonuses. I have taking bonuses in the past a long time ago, Ive cleared a couple of them sometimes I didnt before having to reup.
    Last edited by jtoler; 07-18-18 at 11:31 AM.

juicername

LOL Buddy, $12 THOUSAND worth would be a pipe dream!
    I'd love to make just 12 HUNDRED dollars worth of bets before I lost the $300 deposit!
    So would you if you could stop making an idiot out of yourself for 5 minutes!

I will tell you the same thing I told the other guy!

"If you think making TWELVE THOUSAND DOLLARS worth of bets with a $300 deposit BEFORE you lose it is "pretty easy." then go start another thread and try to do it before you lose all the money!
    You will probably be at zero within 3 days of trying it!"

Please be my guest and go try it!
    So you admittedly would stand to lose the money within 3 days at the next bookie anyway even if there was no rollover requirement, so what's the issue?

juicername

If you're a winning bettor with a 3% edge and wager $12,000 you will make a $360 profit plus the bonus. If you're a losing bettor a relatively small bonus like this will probably not be enough to offset your losses, is that why you are angry?

JoeCool20

So you admittedly would stand to lose the money within 3 days at the next bookie anyway even if there was no rollover requirement, so what's the issue?

LOL Once again, if you'd stop being stupid and stop trying to be totally against everything I post, then we could make some headway!

My answer is that If I sen't $300 in and won two damn dollars I'd want the right to get a payout!

But if I took the stupid gimmick bonus, then I couldn't do ANYTHING but just keep on betting!
    Hell who knows I might win a grand right off the bat, but it wouldn't mean anything if I had to bet $11 grand MORE before I could get a payout!

And as per my question of YOU making a thread on here & trying to bet $12 grand off a $300 deposit before you lose it all........

So you are admittedly NOT going to accept the offer of trying it yourself?

JoeCool20

If you're a winning bettor with a 3% edge and wager $12,000 you will make a $360 profit plus the bonus. If you're a losing bettor a relatively small bonus like this will probably not be enough to offset your losses, is that why you are angry?

LOL yeah buddy, all you have to do is NEVER get on a losing streak the WHOLE time you are betting $12 grand worth of bets or your little $300 starting bankroll is GONE!

Like I said twice already, stop being stupid.

Don't make even one more post trying to "debate" this! Just go try it!

If you think making TWELVE THOUSAND DOLLARS worth of bets with a $300 deposit BEFORE you lose the money is "pretty easy." then go start another thread and try to do it before you lose all the money!

juicername

LOL yeah buddy, all you have to do is NEVER get on a losing streak the WHOLE time you are betting $12 grand worth of bets or your little $300 starting bankroll is GONE!

Like I said twice already, stop being stupid.

Don't make even one more post trying to "debate" this! Just go try it!

If you think making TWELVE THOUSAND DOLLARS worth of bets with a $300 deposit BEFORE you lose the money is "pretty easy." then go start another thread and try to do it before you lose all the money!
    First of all, with the deposit plus bonus you'll have a $450 bankroll to work with.

And if the size of the bankroll is a concern you obv have no money management which is a you issue, not an issue with the bookie.

Of course losing streaks will happen, but that would had happened whether you kept playing in that bookie or the next. Or were you gonna try to hit and run for a $1k profit and never ever place a bet again in your entire life?

JoeCool20

12k is 400 x $30 bets.

If you are a recreational bettor who wants to risk only $300 for football season, that's about 20 bets per week.

Starting with $600 and using a flat 5% will see that person more likely to be withdrawing after Superbowl than if he had just had $300 and been flat betting 10% of it for the season.

A poster here named CaptRobey makes a habit of taking any 100% bonus he can find for $300, no matter the rollover, and goes allin several times. He's converted those bonuses to 10k-20k payouts 3 times this year that I have seen him post about.

And plenty of other guys post here with different strategies for using them. Like betting both sides of the bonus freeplay to squeeze out a guaranteed profit from them.

If you don't have a plan, then you probably are well behind the 8 ball trying to clear most bonuses. But not everyone has no plan or clue.

"And plenty of other guys post here with different strategies for using them. Like betting both sides of the bonus freeplay to squeeze out a guaranteed profit from them."

LOL OMG man, that is my WHOLE POINT! It isn't "squeezing out a guaranteed profit" when you have to make $12 grand more worth of bets before you can get a payout!! That's a damn "guaranteed gimmick!" LOL

But look pal, I would expect NOTHING less than a post like this from a moderator like you who is on here trying to "sucker sell" gimmick bonuses with huge rollovers & payout restrictions to gullible newbies on here!

The "brass" here at SBR and the S-books that advertise on here probably love you for posting that!

As for the question that the thread was about, here it is for about the tenth time with NO answer from a moderator YET!

"What do you think the percentage is of people who take this ridiculous gimmick that lose the whole amount before they ever complete the rollover?"

Are ANY of you going to post an answer to that or are you afraid the S-Books will get mad at you & quit advertising on here if you answer it truthfully. LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-18-18 at 11:55 AM.

JoeCool20

First of all, with the deposit plus bonus you'll have a $450 bankroll to work with.

And if the size of the bankroll is a concern you obv have no money management which is a you issue, not an issue with the bookie.

Of course losing streaks will happen, but that would had happened whether you kept playing in that bookie or the next. Or were you gonna try to hit and run for a $1k profit and never ever place a bet again in your entire life?

"Or were you gonna try to hit and run for a $1k profit and never ever place a bet again in your entire life?"

LOL I sure as hell don't want to make a "1k profit" and then have to try & make over TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS more worth of bets before I could get a payout!
    Because I couldn't consider ANY winnings "profit" until I had made $10 grand more worth of bets without losing the money first!!

If you'd stop being stupid and think for ONE damn second, you'd see the huge gimmick in that!

But then you'd have to agree with me and I just don't think you are capable of that! LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-18-18 at 12:04 PM.

JoeCool20

"you obv have no money management which is a you issue, not an issue with the bookie."

LOL Yeah man I'm sure you never go into the casino & lose or play any poker & lose, and you always keep your bet size the same on EVERY play! LOL

Well screw it and who cares if you are the one out of a thousand who can do that!

My point is that these gimmick bonuses with huge rollovers and payout restrictions are geared towards making people keep gambling and not be able to get a payout before they eventually lose all their money trying.

Which is what I started the thread about!

So do you have an answer to the question of: "What do you think the percentage is of people who take this ridiculous gimmick that lose the whole amount before they ever complete the rollover?"

Just tell me what you think that percentage is please? Or are you just going to keep on being ridiculous?

Optional

As for the question that the thread was about, here it is for about the tenth time with NO answer from a moderator YET!

Are ANY of you going to post an answer to that or are you afraid the S-Books will get mad at you & quit advertising on here if you answer it truthfully. LOL
    Can't answer as I don't know.

You appear to think it's some revelation that a bookmaker frames their bonuses in a manner to try to take more in than they lose from it though.

That's patently obvious to anyone who has stumbled across capitalism before, Captain.

Also, repeating over and again that my opinion doesn't matter as it's obviously paid for, says more about you than me. You can't imagine it possible that I have any integrity, and KNOW that you would act with none in this position, which is why you would have more chance of being elected president than doing this job, and dealing with nongs like yourself.

JoeCool20

Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-18-18 at 01:46 PM.

JoeCool20

Can't answer as I don't know.

You appear to think it's some revelation that a bookmaker frames their bonuses in a manner to try to take more in than they lose from it though.

That's patently obvious to anyone who has stumbled across capitalism before, Captain.

Also, repeating over and again that my opinion doesn't matter as it's obviously paid for, says more about you than me. You can't imagine it possible that I have any integrity, and KNOW that you would act with none in this position, which is why you would have more chance of being elected president than doing this job, and dealing with nongs like yourself.

"Also, repeating over and again that my opinion doesn't matter as it's obviously paid for, says more about you than me."

LOL Man, you are making this waaaay too easy for me, but here goes:

Go review my last 10 post that have ANYTHING to do with you. What will you see?

You will see that I only REPLY after YOU make a negative comment about ME or one of my posts!

So what does THAT say about YOU?

LOL But hey man keep on "pumping" & "promoting" these S-books Opti.

I've already told you that I understand. You Gotta go with the side that butters your bread!

I truly commend you for saying: "a bookmaker frames their bonuses in a manner to try to take more in than they lose from it."

Are you sure you don't want to erase that before the S-books get mad at you for that?

LOL

12 Last