7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Rewards cash back hasnt been sent out either. Im owed about $150 still and live chat was no help. Stupid that I need to make a phone call to them to get it resolved hopefully.
    Have you gotten your daily cash back yet?

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13839

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    Have you gotten your daily cash back yet?
    I did not. They claim I had a payout which was greater than my deposits. No idea what that means as I have not taken a payout from them for quite some time and lost like $1,600 last week there. Seems more like their system is messed up and they don't have the ability to track what happened before the "upgrade". Annoying for sure. That's why I don't normally bet with them their lines suck anyways.

7deuceoff$uit

Yeah, yesterday I lost around 200 and haven't gotten anything back, but I had a payout a day before for more than that so maybe that's why I haven't gotten mine? The deposit was after the payout though, so I would think it would reset.

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    I did not. They claim I had a payout which was greater than my deposits. No idea what that means as I have not taken a payout from them for quite some time and lost like $1,600 last week there. Seems more like their system is messed up and they don't have the ability to track what happened before the "upgrade". Annoying for sure. That's why I don't normally bet with them their lines suck anyways.
    Well, have you been keeping track of your deposits and payouts? You should know exactly how much they owe you, and this shouldn't be guesswork. If you haven't been keeping track, then you have to accept what they say.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13839

Quote Originally Posted by jbayko View Post
    Well, have you been keeping track of your deposits and payouts? You should know exactly how much they owe you, and this shouldn't be guesswork. If you haven't been keeping track, then you have to accept what they say.
    My last payout of like $3k was three months ago. I've lost smaller deposits/amounts of like $500 twice maybe a month ago and got the cash back. Lost $1100 and $500 in the same day during their upgrade when it said the cash back would be given the 26th and they said because of the previous payout I took I don't get the cash back for these losses. I'm not gonna fight them over it or waste any more time but AFAIK I should be getting the 9.5% of that $1600 for cash back. They say otherwise.

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

I would fight them for what they owe you. Also, start keeping track of this stuff. It's a lot easier to document as you go along than it is to try unraveling things when sh*t hits the fan. And then you're stuck relying on THEIR data instead of yours.

7deuceoff$uit

Found out that I misread the rules for my case. I thought it was based off your losses since your last reup. It is based off since your last cash back reward, and since I had a withdrawal greater than my deposits, I dont get one.

First 12