matrix1022
    matrix1022's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12110

Soon not to worry about off shore problems that always happen

AC will have all different operators and all different lines , it’s awesome and happening slowly but will happen ! I got Dan Cormier at nice odds has they changed in front of my eyes .lots of money ,I was in awe seeing huge plays .

deck5
    deck5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

sad, but oh so true. costa rica was sitting on a goldmine but they treated customers terribly, were totall incompetent, and all the people who actually lose money at sports betting don't care to pay an extra 5 cents vig to never have to deal with a costa rican ever again.

matrix1022

I use to have 3 off shore books and they treated me like shit and I’m so glad that both ocean resort and Borgata are so nice and want your business. I ask for a couple of buffet entry’s and they asked how many in your family I said 4 and they said no problem. You ask nicely and get It nicely. Not demand they told me to tell my friends or they won’t do anything. Just so wonderful and I’m making some cash

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Great, I can get stabbed on my way to put down NYG +6. Atlantic is a shit hole, you really want to drive there everyday during baseball season.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20397

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    Great, I can get stabbed on my way to put down NYG +6. Atlantic is a shit hole, you really want to drive there everyday during baseball season.
    38% Black
    26% White

No thank you.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

*checks watch*

I'm shocked the JJ train hasn't passed by yet to post his canned response of how Offshore is leaps and bounds better with reduced juice and that nobody is going to get rid of their offshore book and that you don't have to pay tolls and drive to offshore.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

You guys are so wrong,offshore is,and will always be better than usa betting,wise up

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    You guys are so wrong,offshore is,and will always be better than usa betting,wise up
    Offshore is a ticking time bomb. Right now they still have a competitive advantage (betting from the comfort of your own home), but once in-app betting and the ability to bet on your computer is rolled out, offshore will have a serious problem. Only people that will care enough about the juice is sharp money and offshore has demonstrated their willingness to rate and ban them. The square money will shift to the legit books once it's just as easy (if not easier) to bet legally than through offshore.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Offshore is a ticking time bomb. Right now they still have a competitive advantage (betting from the comfort of your own home), but once in-app betting and the ability to bet on your computer is rolled out, offshore will have a serious problem. Only people that will care enough about the juice is sharp money and offshore has demonstrated their willingness to rate and ban them. The square money will shift to the legit books once it's just as easy (if not easier) to bet legally than through offshore.
    This. Don't get caught with your bankroll offshore when the music stops...... it's just a matter of time.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Offshore will never go away. For me all of my offshore books have treated me great and I've never had problems getting paid. U.S is not their entire customer base either.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't see Pinnacle ever needing to worry and considering they played ball with DOJ they might just pay "fees/taxes" and be legit in USA eventually

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

1. Do they have Super Bowl futures, divisional win wagers, and team win-loss over/under wagers there?
    2. Do they have sports online yet in Jersey or is that coming soon?
    3. What other states are close to getting the sports going in some sort of order and month/time?

matrix1022

Waters I have a house in brigantine over the bridge from Borgata . Also have 2 family up north. So rent is always coming in. Cash. Again on guys that worry about taxes. Have a friend or family member get extra tickets on a team if you need more action on it. Stay under radar and right now there’s all kinds of action going in and I asked there’s no body banned at Borgata or ocean. I don’t know about Monmouth. Been there just 3 times . Bet the yanks good this weekend coming. Each game progress if you have to and just get one and stop. You guys know what your doing. Keep up good work. And yes I had Carib , pinn and you wager and yes they had all sorts of problems.

matrix1022

Heard New York. March 2019.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by matrix1022 View Post
    Waters I have a house in brigantine over the bridge from Borgata . Also have 2 family up north. So rent is always coming in. Cash. Again on guys that worry about taxes. Have a friend or family member get extra tickets on a team if you need more action on it. Stay under radar and right now there’s all kinds of action going in and I asked there’s no body banned at Borgata or ocean. I don’t know about Monmouth. Been there just 3 times . Bet the yanks good this weekend coming. Each game progress if you have to and just get one and stop. You guys know what your doing. Keep up good work. And yes I had Carib , pinn and you wager and yes they had all sorts of problems.
    what are you talking about? will hill has been banning a bunch of players at ocean/Monmouth or limiting them to $70 max bets

matrix1022

Again like I keep saying here and young guys I meet at Borgata. Stay under radar with small to medium plays and get a few tickets and not be stupid and go up yourself. What they don’t know is best. They were not thinking going up there and playing big plays. And not splitting it up. Some guys just are lazy or not thinking about long run.

dens105
    dens105's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

interesting info thanks for sharing. Any way to check out their lines and selection online? just to compare to what offshore has to offer versus establishments. Thanks!