franklissa
    franklissa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Heritage Weekend payouts

Have any of you done payouts with heritage over the weekend? Its extremely slow. Requested a payout last night at 1030 PM and nothing yet.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Heritage processes payouts from 8 am to noon Pacific time so yours wouldn’t have been processed until today (Sunday).

Sunday itakes the longest for some reason. I requested $1,000 last Sunday and received it about 7 p.m Central time same day.

I requested another for the max on Moday (3k M-F) and it was sent within 2-3 hours.

Don’t worry. Heritage always pays and fast in my opinion. I think their processor is just a bit slower on Sunday.

franklissa

Yea well I hope I get it shortly. I will keep you guys posted. Nothing as of yet

ICE-BLOOD
    ICE-BLOOD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7632

haha
    wow
    u r expecting an offshore book to pay u quickly on the weekend
    good luck but i wouldnt count on it

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Quote Originally Posted by franklissa View Post
    Have any of you done payouts with heritage over the weekend? Its extremely slow. Requested a payout last night at 1030 PM and nothing yet.
    Yes I have. Just be thankful that Heritage does payouts on the weekend--most don't. It does take longer and max BTC payout is $1000 on Sat & Sun. You'll get it.

franklissa

Nothing yet. Pretty frustrating

winnersbyjuan
    winnersbyjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 669

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Yes I have. Just be thankful that Heritage does payouts on the weekend--most don't. It does take longer and max BTC payout is $1000 on Sat & Sun. You'll get it.
    I never knew weekend payouts existed. I use betdsi exclusively. I gotta get with the program. Wow.