dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

missed your last line, just saw it.

thanks to both you guys
    Last edited by dante1; 07-24-18 at 01:15 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    yeah I remember reading that, my next obvious question is why are so many players happy and bragging about this, are they simply taking a chance and it is only a matter of time. I don't want to lose my account with coinbase. but I would prefer this method of depositing.
    I don't know about lots saying it.

But have had to regularly respond to people telling everyone else Coinbase does not really care as they have been doing it for years.

They used to be able to detect Bookmaker wallets much more easily and a lot of people had accounts closed on them. But changes in user wallet protocol defeated the methods they used to use. So today, the most likely way to get caught is probably the scenario I mentioned. Where one user tells them.

And they do care, they are subject to massive fines under their license if they do not take every reasonable step to stop transfers for gambling and other specified things.

Long story short, just respect their rules and use a middleman wallet. It's very easy to do and for other reasons too long to type out here, it's also better to always own one wallet in every transfer yourself anyway.

No need to be lazy about it.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Do the books we are discussing limit the number of withdrawals per day/week/month & what about fees?
    If your USA and want fast and weekend Fairlay and Nitrogen do fast with tiny fees and unlimited.....AC88 is fast on weekend and unlimited too euro to btc....Heritage does weekends but it’s slow and capped at 1K....I love being to cash after a nice Saturday hit so I don’t blow it all Sunday

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I am assuming that what H claims and what you claim are both true, H is true because he and others have succeeded without a problem, you are correct since you have it in black and white. not confusing but bothersome for people who want to use it, but don't want to lose account, or something even worse.

dante i wasn't suggesting to attempt sending transactions to and from Coinbase & books directly.

You should still always use a wallet as the middle man.

I dont think this is what you were even referring to but just making sure.

Hman

thank you sir, I am happy to hear that info. appreciate it.

do you happen to remember the questions.

The questions had nothing to do with gambling.

Since they noticed i was attempting to withdraw so quickly, they merely reminded me what theur site is supposed to be used for.

Souds like they were hinting that i shouldn't be using them to move money.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

got it guys, it all makes sense, thanks so much

energizer
    energizer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5816

Looks like Nitrogen withdraw's are getting slower. Don't know what's going on. Been waiting for a withdraw for the past 10 hours. Never been this long before..

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by energizer View Post
    Looks like Nitrogen withdraw's are getting slower. Don't know what's going on. Been waiting for a withdraw for the past 10 hours. Never been this long before..

Anything yet?

energizer
    energizer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5816

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Anything yet?
    It was finally processed after 13 hours.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by energizer View Post
    It was finally processed after 13 hours.

Unusual for them though right?

littlekona

here is official policy via NITROGEN support as I asked to"push" my withdrawl after a few hours today....

Please note that we cannot expedite or rush withdrawal requests. Clients should take into account that all withdrawals need to complete an internal review process before approval.
    This review period can take up to 24 hrs. and all requests will be reviewed in the order in which they were submitted. However, we work hard in order to have most withdrawals processed within a few hours, sometimes even within minutes!

You can read our FAQ in the following link: (https://nitrogensports.eu/n/faq)
    “#6 - How long do withdraws take?
    Withdraws are very fast in most cases. Sometimes our security might detect that your account has been hacked or accessed by a 3rd party in which case your withdrawal may need a manual review. If you make an eSports bet on your account, then a manual process of the withdrawal is needed. Please allow 24 hours for any withdraw needing review. In rare cases, withdrawals could take upwards of 24 hours to be processed.”

Based on this, we have no way to prioritize your withdrawal.

You will be able to confirm its status under CASHIER – RECENT CASHIER TRANSACTIONS. We are confident your withdrawal will be approved well within our expected timeframe.
    In case of any delays, we reach out to the client and let them know via Support ticket.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
    Lucy W.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    here is official policy via NITROGEN support as I asked to"push" my withdrawl after a few hours today....

Please note that we cannot expedite or rush withdrawal requests. Clients should take into account that all withdrawals need to complete an internal review process before approval.
    This review period can take up to 24 hrs. and all requests will be reviewed in the order in which they were submitted. However, we work hard in order to have most withdrawals processed within a few hours, sometimes even within minutes!

You can read our FAQ in the following link: (https://nitrogensports.eu/n/faq)
    “#6 - How long do withdraws take?
    Withdraws are very fast in most cases. Sometimes our security might detect that your account has been hacked or accessed by a 3rd party in which case your withdrawal may need a manual review. If you make an eSports bet on your account, then a manual process of the withdrawal is needed. Please allow 24 hours for any withdraw needing review. In rare cases, withdrawals could take upwards of 24 hours to be processed.”

Based on this, we have no way to prioritize your withdrawal.

You will be able to confirm its status under CASHIER – RECENT CASHIER TRANSACTIONS. We are confident your withdrawal will be approved well within our expected timeframe.
    In case of any delays, we reach out to the client and let them know via Support ticket.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
    Lucy W.

Is this the longest it's ever taken for you?

littlekona

yea in a while....I don't do esports.... normally takes 1-2 hours I'm fine with that just thought I'd ask with recent complaints on the SBR board and report back...Always happens when u need it fast some sort of delay Nitro is A+++ all books have occasional issues

pierro
    pierro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1728

How is betcoin.ag withdrawal timeframe ?

dudex22
    dudex22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 95

Quote Originally Posted by pierro View Post
    Cant believe I confused betcoin with betonline.ag
    I use to use betcoin.ag a lot they seem ok site can be sluggish tho.
    only probs I ever had with betcoin was a friday withdraw that fell thru the cracks all the other transactions I did with them were Litecoin back when bitcoin conformation times were going bonkers.
    as I recall most withdraws there seemed to be in the 12 hour to 1 day range.
    Last edited by dudex22; 10-01-18 at 07:15 PM.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Quote Originally Posted by pierro View Post
    5-15 minutes recently. The very first withdrawal may take longer. After that, they are very fast.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Speaking of Betcoin, they have a NFL confidence pool each week. Rank teams 1-15 (or amount of teams playing Sun-Mon). Not that many have joined and I cashed one week. Payouts

50mBTC for 1st (approx. $325)
    30mBTC for 2nd
    20mBTC for 3rd.

no rollover.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 10-02-18 at 02:04 PM.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Speaking of Betcoin, they have a NFL confidence pool each week. Rank teams 1-15 (or amount of teams playing Sun-Mon). Not that many have joined and I cashed one week. Payouts

50mBTC for 1st (approx. $325)
    30mBTC for 2nd
    20mBTC for 3rd.

no rollover.
    A first time deposit bonus would be nice at that shop. Looks like you can only get a bonus once you hit a certain VIP level.

First 1234