DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Books that short you on BTC withdrawals

Books should post, definitively, what exchange source they are using when sending/receiving BTC

Bookmaker has never shorted me, but 5dimes has several times, the most egregious being one time shorting me $1500 , they blamed it on fluctuation, perhaps not knowing how easy it is to verify value at time of transaction being sent. Banged my head with the CS for days, finally asked SBR for help... and no joke, the SBR agent in charge of my dispute told me I was lucky I received my payout and should only pursue it if im willing to lose my 5dimes account.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Bookmaker as ripped me off on bitcoin, they all do

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Post proof that the SBR agent told you that. It would've been in an email or PM, so you should be able to find and post it.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    Post proof that the SBR agent told you that. It would've been in an email or PM, so you should be able to find and post it.
    It would be troubling if true

I've never beem shorted by bookmaker

5d can eat my azz

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

My list of books

Bovada - Never shorted me.
    Bookmaker - Shorted me huge once. But typically you'll lose around $1.00 - $2.00
    5Dimes - Never shorted me.
    Heritage - Classic book. Perfect conversion when it hits my wallet. 3 Times I actually gained more.

Any book that screws you over when paying you out.... fuk em.

They will GLADLY TAKE THE BTC IN THOUGH... RIGHT???

Why not pay out in a fair manner???? Hello?

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Never been shorted..but have gotten extra a handful of times

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Paid fair rate by Lowvig multiple times. One time, bizarrely, I got an email 11 days later saying they had to adjust the rate by an amount that would result in deducting exactly $10 from my 4-fig deposit. Wish I was making this up. So absurd, that I challenged them on it via email, and was basically told: eff off, we're clawing back our $10...

It's been a mixed bag at other books, usually within 0.35% of Blockchain, and as often in my favor as against it.

AC88 has started shorting me exactly 0.50% on every payout. Is this standard, or do some here get better deals?

GradyFuson
    GradyFuson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3991

Bookmaker is great.

I get frustrated with AC because withdrawing can take so long and I never know what rate I'll get. Back in September it seemed like I would get a fair rate, then Jan, Feb, March I had some bad exchanges around d 1%, and lately more like .5% which l don't mind so much.

BOL seems good for BTC but not so good for BCH and ETH (probably about .4% off for those) and my last few payouts have taken longer than their website promises. I feel like they try to time the market. Feels unfair, but I suppose we as players can also time the market with our deposits.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    Why would I make it up ? I will gladly post it with permission from SBR

To be clear, I did not take it as a threat from SBR, I took it as they know how Tony/5dimes is and if i pursue it he would likely close my account

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10474

what is your experience with AC88?

GradyFuson
    GradyFuson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3991

Bookmaker is great.

I get frustrated with AC because withdrawing can take so long and I never know what rate I'll get. Back in September it seemed like I would get a fair rate, then Jan, Feb, March I had some bad exchanges around d 1%, and lately more like .5% which l don't mind so much.

BOL seems good for BTC but not so good for BCH and ETH (probably about .4% off for those) and my last few payouts have taken longer than their website promises. I feel like they try to time the market. Feels unfair, but I suppose we as players can also time the market with our deposits.

Sobob99
    Sobob99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1234

what's ac88?

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    what is your experience with AC88?

euronet
    euronet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2309

BetOnline - Never shorted me, I compare when receive BTC on exchange account and mail when they are processed withdrawal. I do not understand why some bookie would short players. Ok for small manipulative fee on crypto exchange. (Buy/Sell trade fee)

Fair is to at the moment of sending BTC buy it on current market price and sent to players address. Because main currency for bookie in fact is USD/EUR. BTC/Crypto is only transport mechanism