jaijag
    jaijag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Intertops refuses to honor wager winnings - Poland vs Senegal World Cup game

I correctly predicted the ongoing FIFA World Cup game between Poland and Senegal and Intertops is refusing honor their wager.

I placed a bet of $10 with Intertops sports book well BEFORE the match predicted the match score would be '1-2' in Senegals favor for odds of 126.00. After the prediction came true, I went to check my account for a credit of $1260 but I saw my wager was refunded to me. This is absolutely infuriating because I placed 5 other bets predicting 5 other 'match score' LOSING outcomes for THIS game and they were all honored and Intertops HAPPILY took that money but REFUSES to pay me the money I rightly won for my WINNING wager. The entire wager was made calculating the risks and was done looking at statistics of both the teams from various sources.

Upon contacting them, they tell me that they are in the wrong and incorrectly calculated the odds. This is ridiculous, H

How can I get my money from them?

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

jai...welcome to SBR! It seems that they posted a bad line here. Dont think that a 2-1 final would be offered at 126-1. Best idea is to contact them again and ask what the correct odds were and then ask to be paid out. True odds would be like 6-1 area.

Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52093

Quote Originally Posted by jaijag View Post
    I correctly predicted the ongoing FIFA World Cup game between Poland and Senegal and Intertops is refusing honor their wager.

I placed a bet of $10 with Intertops sports book well BEFORE the match predicted the match score would be '1-2' in Senegals favor for odds of 126.00. After the prediction came true, I went to check my account for a credit of $1260 but I saw my wager was refunded to me. This is absolutely infuriating because I placed 5 other bets predicting 5 other 'match score' LOSING outcomes for THIS game and they were all honored and Intertops HAPPILY took that money but REFUSES to pay me the money I rightly won for my WINNING wager. The entire wager was made calculating the risks and was done looking at statistics of both the teams from various sources.

Upon contacting them, they tell me that they are in the wrong and incorrectly calculated the odds. This is ridiculous, H

How can I get my money from them?

How much statistics did you have to look through to reach the conclusion that 125-1 was a good odds for 2-1?

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

You knew very well what you were betting and only bet that line because it was way, way, way WAY off. They had 1-1 at +11600 instead of the normal +600...same type of error for every other correct score line in that game. Did you honestly expect them to pay that out?

They should void your other wagers as well though.

jaijag

Exactly, I would be happy if they voided the other wagers

jaijag

Well to be fair I have never bet a $ before this so I am extremely new to all this. I do not now what the odds should be, infact I got all 3 of more predictions right before this and I have done a total of 4. Just beginners luck, if it truly was a bad line then why won't they refund the other bets as well.

jaijag

Can anyone also direct me to a website to verify odds so that I know they are legit. Thank you!
    Last edited by jaijag; 06-19-18 at 02:18 PM.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    You knew very well what you were betting and only bet that line because it was way, way, way WAY off. They had 1-1 at +11600 instead of the normal +600...same type of error for every other correct score line in that game. Did you honestly expect them to pay that out?

They should void your other wagers as well though.
    They should settle his winning wager at normal odds,and others are losing.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Can anyone also direct me to a website to verify odds so that I know they are legit. Thank you!
    When did you start betting,today?

Alfa1234

Well to be fair I have never bet a $ before this so I am extremely new to all this. I do not now what the odds should be, infact I got all 3 of more predictions right before this and I have done a total of 4. Just beginners luck, if it truly was a bad line then why won't they refund the other bets as well.
    Let's be honest here...there is no way you started off your betting career betting correct scores on a site like Intertops and "accidently" selected the 1 game that had odds that were way off. You were either arbing this and have now lost a bunch of money or you took a shot at those 5-6 correct scores that were most likely to hit. You knew full well those odds were off...don't treat this forum like it's filled with a bunch of retards.

jaijag

Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    When did you start betting,today?
    Indeed, only started for the FIFA World Cup and all my bets have only been for those games.
    Last edited by jaijag; 06-19-18 at 02:49 PM.

jaijag

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Let's be honest here...there is no way you started off your betting career betting correct scores on a site like Intertops and "accidently" selected the 1 game that had odds that were way off. You were either arbing this and have now lost a bunch of money or you took a shot at those 5-6 correct scores that were most likely to hit. You knew full well those odds were off...don't treat this forum like it's filled with a bunch of retards.
    Why so salty? Also I have no clue what arbing is unless you are talking about arbitrage. Yes, I did take a short with those 5-6 scores because I was hedging my downside. I seriously thought those were the odds man, albeit it makes sense so much sense now.
    Last edited by jaijag; 06-19-18 at 02:50 PM.

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Indeed, only started for the FIFA World Cup and all my bets have only been for those games.
    Whenever you want to bet something, you should check the odds for that event on multiple sites so you can get the best price. This will also help you identify bad lines so you can avoid this situation. Other sites to look at are bookmaker, 5dimes, Pinnacle ect.

jaijag

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    Whenever you want to bet something, you should check the odds for that event on multiple sites so you can get the best price. This will also help you identify bad lines so you can avoid this situation. Other sites to look at are bookmaker, 5dimes, Pinnacle ect.
    Thank you, I will keep that that in mind. Could you tell me whats the difference between an SBR rating of A+ and A?

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

A good laugh this thread

Alanetw
    Alanetw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3372

Have to agree with Alfa1234. You knew exactly what you were doing and all I can say is you will have learned a harsh lesson if you did arb these bets. Intertops should do the decent thing - void all of your bets and give you your money back if all the odds posted were grossly incorrect.

Then they should close your account.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Kids are so funny

jaijag

UPDATE: They honored the bet wager and I got paid. Thank you for all your support

Alfa1234

You mean they gave you the FULL amount??

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

scammers sometimes profit

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

UPDATE: They honored the bet wager and I got paid. Thank you for all your support
    Couse they did lol

mfins
    mfins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1175

they paid the $1260? (126-1 odds)
    or they paid you the adjusted odds which would have been approx 6-1

jaijag

Quote Originally Posted by mfins View Post
    they paid the $1260? (126-1 odds)
    or they paid you the adjusted odds which would have been approx 6-1