housecloud
    housecloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Slow Grading at Nitrogensports is ridiculous.

It really does need to be addressed with management over there.
    I have a bet on over 8.5 Red Sox at Mariners.. The game has been finished for about 45 - 50 minutes now. Still no grade?

This has happened to me multiple times. This is probably the only complaint I have with this book and I really don't understand how it hasn't been fixed. Sometimes it's fast and sometimes it's slow. Me and about 5 others in the chatroom on Nitro have requested this game to be graded since it was complete. They are aware of it and they can't get it done ?

I am now unable to bet on Sunday night baseball because it takes an hour to grade an MLB game.
    I realize I shouldn't always count on grading to get done, and I should have back up funds available, which I usually do but in this specific instance I just made a deposit of all the bitcoin I had remaining and went all in on the over, and now I sit and wait.

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Should use betcoin.ag , better live play...instant grading...fast payouts.

shopp
    shopp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Nitro sucks my dick. I have been having problems with them on grading forever. Major games obscure games doesn’t make a difference. I’m glad we got legal wagering . penetrate these offshore books that penetrate with you. All these places will go starving now and they deserve it the way they treated their clients.

videogamelul
    videogamelul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2380

Don't bet your whole roll on one thing and a slightly slow grade wouldn't be an issue

shopp
    shopp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

It’s not a slightly slow grade. I’m talking hours to grade a basketball game. Other books grade in 5 mins once you bring to their attention.

Been betting offshore for 20 years no problem on grading besides Nitro. Legal betting now penetrate offshore....

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

They have been that way since day one. Definitely the slowest grading book in the history of offshore. With that being said they are probably the fastest paying book in the history of offshore. Strange that their payouts are quicker than their grading. It does get frustrating when you have to send emails to them to grade a game. Or when they grade games that ended after other games that had finished 3 hours ago. It really makes no sense.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I think they are a small shop and the person who runs the grading department is probably fairly senior there with the company and probably a little bit of a dick. The other departments are too scared of them. It seems like the graders go out to lunch together sometimes. I’ve always had an image in my head when waiting for wager to be graded of the nitro staff laughing and throwing back beers at lunch while the chat room is full of all these pissed off people. Drinking beers and just laughing at All their customers.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

yes they are slow sucks