Pedro
    Pedro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4463

I apologise, I thought the quote quoted was from Pinnacle.

In that case, what do the Pinnacle terms state exactly about the information (ie: scores) being listed?

Pedro

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Quote from the Pinnacle rules:

1. When wagering on a live Soccer event, the current score and red card information is considered part of the line. If this information is incorrect, the line is deemed to be incorrect. Any other information, such as timers, is displayed for information purposes only. It is the responsibility of the client to verify that such details are accurate before placing their bets.

Pedro

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post

1. When wagering on a live Soccer event, the current score and red card information is considered part of the line. If this information is incorrect, the line is deemed to be incorrect. Any other information, such as timers, is displayed for information purposes only. It is the responsibility of the client to verify that such details are accurate before placing their bets.
    Thanks,

I think that quote should settle this then. Pinnacle does have the right to cancel the bet according to this.

Unfortunate for the OP, but it's in the rules stated clearly.

Pedro

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Case closed.
    This open new question. How hard did Pinnie get hit since they, one could say, on purpose post 0:0 result.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post

that doesnt mention canceling a wager - only if the line is incorrect. you can bet an incorrect line at euro books and it gets adjusted on payout. there can be a hold of one or two days etc.

the rule below it mentions canceling wagers
    Pinnacle reserves the right to cancel any wager made on an obvious "bad" line

this is similar to palpable error rule. where normally it has to be a big difference in odds.......which was my point. because the number -148 isnt obvious - you dont know if the score is wrong and it has affected the odds. or the score can be wrong without it affecting the odds(like in euro books)

if there is an argument for liverpool bettors because the score is was wrong, then the arguement for real madrid players would be that the number wasnt obvios

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    Case closed.
    This open new question. How hard did Pinnie get hit since they, one could say, on purpose post 0:0 result.
    the could put 0-0 leave the odds correct... chill and see what happens... if good news, say the line wasnt obvious error, if bad news, say push all bets bitches

Pedro

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
    that doesnt mention canceling a wager - only if the line is incorrect.
    That's a fair point. Does it explicitly say what happens to an incorrect line? I figured an incorrect line implies that it's an automatic cancellation but as you mentioned, if it's not stated then may be not so.

Personally, I wouldn't think -148 is NOT an obvious bad line.

Case still open?

Pedro

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

While I agree they should pay him (and everybody else) as the line was obviously not off...the rules are 100% clear on this so there is no case for the OP to pursue. Pinnacle followed their own rules. I'm sure all Liverpool bettors are very happy about it.

First 123