Burddav
    Burddav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Betvictor closed my account

Hello guys. I hope to get some help.

First of all I have already filed a complaint here.

Now my case. Betvictor closed my account and withholded my funds on 27th May, about 2200. It was after I won a big bet, @29 odds. I tried to withdraw the money, as I did many times before. However on Sunday I found out my account was closed.

I contacted livechat, they said they could not verify my account, which I did months ago. The reason was they could not contact me by phone, I was speechless. I withdrawed Saturday night and Sunday morning my account was closed. Did they call me overnight? Are you penetrating kidding me?

When asked to do the verification again they refused, not matter what I said. I have already raised a complaint with their manager email, IBAS, resolver.co.uk and SBR. If I need to go to court I will.

Any input or help will be appreciated.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

What was the bet on?

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

Did you past post or bet a bad line?

Their verification line doesn't make sense if you have been verified multiple times with them.

Burddav
    Burddav's Avatar Become A Pro!

The bet was Fucsovics to win ATP Geneva, it was placed pre tournament and it wasn't something other bookies were not offering.

I have withdrawed many times before but it is suspicious they close my account now.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

From what you have said it sounds like a ridiculous thing to pull on a player.

There must be more to the situation than they have told you about by the sounds.

2200 quid is not enough for them to not want to pay due to the amount. So it's not that.

Agnatios
    Agnatios's Avatar Become A Pro!

Odd, I've used them before and didn't have any problems, it sounds weird for them to close an account for such an amount.