biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

arent u in canada dude? why u even playing there to begin with... move on rhey arent sharing ur info with nobody. other books are happy to take ur action

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Ive been in the US for 10 years now, but your right, plenty of other options out there.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    5dimes misgraded a live betting ultra bet on me Friday morning. 3 days later they correct it, of course on Friday I had plenty to cover that, not so much today, and now have a negative balance for the first time ever

Why would they wait 3 days to regrade a bet?
    Update: I got an email from 5dines saying they reset my account to zero due to a regrade of the ticket in question

What the hell?

I wonder if had I paid the negative balance if they would have done the same thing

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post

Update: I got an email from 5dines saying they reset my account to zero due to a regrade of the ticket in question

What the hell?

I wonder if had I paid the negative balance if they would have done the same thing
    That's good to hear Patty.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Good to hear, but I just think 5dimes saw 10 days has passed and I hadn’t deposited to clear out my negative balance and they realized they were about to lose a long time, usually losing customer

They just make up the rules as they go

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Feels a bit cynical I guess.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

personally just dont like the way this ended

would be hesitant to play into them in the future - just Sammy

could go on a winning streak then not get paid

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Good Morning,

So this is weird. I've had 1 issue in the past at 5d with a negative balance, and then all of a sudden its happened twice in the last 2 days.

On Friday, I bet a college softball game that got postponed and cancelled until Saturday. The game never started. My money got refunded, which I played Friday night/Saturday morning. Well all of a sudden the ticket reappears in my pending wagers, and it loses....causing my balance to go negative. I contact them, and eventually they bring my balance back to $0.

Sunday, I took a live bet on LA Sparks +4.5 in the 1st Half. The score was 38-35, I saw this on flashscore and wnba.com......and the bet was graded a winner. Well I guess something got reviewed at halftime, and the score got changed to 38-32. The play by play says at 0:00 there was an overturn ruling. During this time, I went all in on a baseball game, I think about $250. Well the baseball game loses......and they changed my wnba bet to a loser, which I agree with. But they keep my MLB game, even though I would have no balance to bet it. Now my balance is -$240, which I will never deposit, because that's ridiculous, and I have 50 other options out there. Now they threaten me saying the GM will be on my case, they will pass this feedback off to other books, etc etc etc. And telling me Im taking shots at them, which I definately didn't do. If every score outlet says I won, and the book grades it a winner, why wouldn't I assume it's a winner?

What the heck should I do? I refuse to pay them in this situation.
    I quit playing 5dimes once i saw their betting limits on european markets 50 bucks lol what a joke

regarding your situation - 5dimes are far worse than a handful of other reliable bookies on sbr with A+ - so forget it - move on

I have a negative balance with some english book, williamhill or ladbrokes - guess what its been years now and noone cares

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

now i cant login at 5d smh

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

regular u will regret leaving them. they have the best lines out there if your an american bettor. clearly something wasnt right with your wager. ive been with them for about 5 years and i havent had one single problem with depositing or cashing

First 1234