andrew023
    andrew023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Has anyone ever had a problem with their bitcoin withdrawal before? I requested a btc withdrawal yesterday and for the for the first time they said they were unable to process the request at the moment and to try again tomorrow because the needed to reload their btc payment account. Basically they said they were out of bitcoins...sounded strange to me, but since I’ve never had a problem other than the migration of pinnacle a few years ago I didn’t think much of it. But today I went back and requested it, and they said they still didn’t replenish their btc account....
    Anyone ever have this similar problem or any withdrawal problems with them before?

Thanks for any help...
    Last edited by andrew023; 05-15-18 at 06:27 AM.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Its ok. They dont want to keep big amount of Btc in wallet because fluctuation.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

I have had issues on occasion with BTC deposits with small delays due to their processor having issues...I didnt think they do the BTC withdrawls/deposits but use a third party site to process...that s the impression i got

nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

Same here, I have a high balance there and don’t like my money frozen

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11856

How much did you ask to withdraw? If it is less than 1 BTC (or €10,000), it can also be that they are waiting for the price to rise.

It is nasty stuff to stash, but it is impossible that Broker of that significance "has no BTC". Of course, if you did request 5+, 10+ BTC, then it is completely understandable.

nymfan99

6000 USD, I trust them, they had this happen before in 2+ years and I make regular withdrawals. I think they were just not holding enough cash or something.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11856

Which is appalling, for me at least.

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

I made a withdrawal yesterday for about $700 euro. I'm guessing the amount is part of the problem.

andrew023

I requested only 5k euro....but I have a high balance there so that’s why I was just a little curious to know if anyone has encountered this there before. I’m not really worried yet, but I like to have the option of withdrawing whenever I want.

So nymfan you too have had this problem before 2 years ago? But eventually they fixed the problem?

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Yes. Unable to deal with 1000 USD withdrawals. Draw your own conclusions.

Craig22

Quote Originally Posted by andrew023 View Post
    I requested only 5k euro....but I have a high balance there so that’s why I was just a little curious to know if anyone has encountered this there before. I’m not really worried yet, but I like to have the option of withdrawing whenever I want.

So nymfan you too have had this problem before 2 years ago? But eventually they fixed the problem?
    It's definitely concerning since I've withdrawn amounts over 5k in the past. Keep us updated on this withdrawal.

Barrakuda

Also, they have ZERO security. Even if you ask for a security question requirement for withdrawals, they will process with nothing more than an email address. No account number, name, or password required.

Barrakuda

They are outright refusing to pay right now.

Craig22

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    Also, they have ZERO security. Even if you ask for a security question requirement for withdrawals, they will process with nothing more than an email address. No account number, name, or password required.

They ask for a security question and often times DOB before processing a withdrawal.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Whenever I requested a withdrawal I have been asked for the answer on the security question, I mean in every single case from day one. In the first days by email, then Skype, now in the online dashboard.

Meanwhile I was told by their Skype support you can only request withdrawals on their website. You need a login name, a password AND your security answer for transfers.

So I'm not sure if we talk about the same broker.

Barrakuda

Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    They ask for a security question and often times DOB before processing a withdrawal.
    No. Twice just this week, nothing but an email address was required.

Barrakuda

You can simply use chat on their home page. Give them an email addr and BTC addr and it's done.

andrew023

Barracuda: every single time I’ve requested a withdrawal they always ask me for the security word.

andrew023

Would an admin be able to find out more info on this matter for me? I just checked back with them, and it’s still unavailable. They asked me to check back tomorrow, that it’ll be ready tomorrow, , which is the same thing they told me yesterday. Now I’m just a tiny bit concerned.

lonnie55

You can simply use chat on their home page. Give them an email addr and BTC addr and it's done.
    Bullshit.

nymfan99

I never had an issue with them regarding this for 2 plus years. I've had minor issues where they have an issue with btc address or something and they wanted to ensure it was my deposit for example which was always resolved.

It seems they need to transfer money to 3rd party broker doing their exchange. I am not sure what happened but thats what I am being told and they are not saying they will not pay, they are saying they need time to sort it.

They have a good reputation in the industry with high rollers playing with them which I think SBR can a test to so I dont think this an attempt to run with funds as they have a well established business however I can not see what is happening behind the scenes.

Hope this is resolved quickly, but like I said I prob request a withdrawal 5x a week and never had an issue. The size of the transaction doesnt matter, I think they will get this resolved.

nymfan99

Barracuda: every single time I’ve requested a withdrawal they always ask me for the security word.
    Yes they always ask for security code

nymfan99

Would an admin be able to find out more info on this matter for me? I just checked back with them, and it’s still unavailable. They asked me to check back tomorrow, that it’ll be ready tomorrow, , which is the same thing they told me yesterday. Now I’m just a tiny bit concerned.
    I would like SBR to check also, I know they talk to SBR and is one of the reasons I chose them over other places. I think they are being honest, but would think they could get this sorted a bit quicker.

Barrakuda

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Bullshit.
    Ha. Right, dude. Give it a try. See what happens.

Hi Xxxxx. I would like to withdraw xxxx EUR from my Pinnacle account05:36 PM
    Not a problem! I'll be glad to assist you with your transaction. Kindly provide your email address for our reference.05:37 PMMy email is xxxxxx@xxxxx.com05:37 PM
    Thank you for providing your email address Xxxxxxxxx.05:39 PM
    Apologies, but you can not able to withdraw by now, as we have insufficient fund.05:40 PM
    What is the maximum amount you can do right now?05:42 PMHi Xxxxx. Are you still there?05:48 PMOne moment please.05:48 PMhi05:53 PMPlease inform me as to what is going on05:54 PMIs it okay to you to withdraw in lower amount?05:57 PMfor now, yes. But I need to know if you typically have this few bitcoin available?05:58 PMI.e., do you normally allow a xxxx EUR withdrawal?05:59 PM
    Yes Sir, we really allow it, unfortunately we are insufficient funds.05:59 PMMay I know how much would you like to withdraw in lower amount?06:00 PMwhat the most you can do?06:00 PMxxx EUR.06:02 PM
    ok, will you have xxxx tomorrow at this time?06:03 PM
    Apologies. We can not give any assurance Sir.06:03 PMroughly how often do you have > xxxx EUR avaialble?06:04 PM
    We do not have this time Sir. Apologies.06:04 PMI know. I am asking whether you *usually* have it available, or not?06:04 PMWe usually can have it Sir. But this we do not have. Apologies.06:05 PMIf you want you can try it again tomorrow but there is no assurance we can give.06:06 PMWell, this is now 2 days in a row, which is not good.06:06 PMApologies Sir.06:06 PMLet's do the xxx EUR and have someone email me when you have the xxxx ready.06:06 PM
    you can do xxx EUR now, right?06:07 PM
    Yes Sir, let do the xxx EUR06:07 PM
    ok, pls let me know the rate06:08 PMBTC address please?06:08 PMAnd what account?06:09 PM
    Sir?06:09 PMFrom Pinnacle06:09 PMgoing to BTC address:06:09 PMxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx06:09 PM
    Please confirm rate with me before processing06:09 PMAs of the moment xxxx rate EUR/BTC

Please confirm if you Agree.06:11 PM
    Sir?06:11 PMAgree Sir?06:11 PMyes06:11 PMThank you. One moment please.06:11 PM
    This is to confirm that we have successfully processed your request.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been sent to your BTC address (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) deducted from your xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
    Last edited by Barrakuda; 05-15-18 at 10:47 AM.

Barrakuda

Last edited by Barrakuda; 05-15-18 at 11:05 AM.

lonnie55

So this would be a huge security exposure and worth to instantly black list Asianconnect.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

I will email their GM and ask if he has anything extra to share about the delay for you.

Barrakuda

So this would be a huge security exposure and worth to instantly black list Asianconnect.
    Pretty much. I'm sure it's just an employee oversight, but if it's happening a fair amount, it's a big deal.

lonnie55

Live chat just confirmed Barrakuda's story.

Tin said "Apologies Sir. Rest assured that this kind of things wont happen again."

I'm speechless.

lonnie55

Skype support said: "I appreciate your feedback regarding our service. In BTC account they are not using AMS for deposit/withdrawal transaction because we need to ask them if they agree with the rate. Rest assured that this will be noted and we will take further action to improve on this.
    Usually we ask them security question and some information. Rest assured that I will inform the other colleague regarding this issue and we will take further action to improve on this. Thank you for your concern."

A miracle that this security gap was not exploited (so far). Unbelievable.

andrew023

Thank you Optional, much appreciated.

nymfan99

Skype support said: "I appreciate your feedback regarding our service. In BTC account they are not using AMS for deposit/withdrawal transaction because we need to ask them if they agree with the rate. Rest assured that this will be noted and we will take further action to improve on this.
    Usually we ask them security question and some information. Rest assured that I will inform the other colleague regarding this issue and we will take further action to improve on this. Thank you for your concern."

A miracle that this security gap was not exploited (so far). Unbelievable.
    think this is an oversight, I've requested prob over 100 withdrawals and they always ask for my security code

andrew023

Optional: if possible I just need to have a better timeframe of when they will fix it by cause I need to make a large withdrawal in 3 days time. That’s the only thing worrying me...if they don’t fix it by then. Thanks in advance for any info!

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by nymfan99 View Post
    think this is an oversight, I've requested prob over 100 withdrawals and they always ask for my security code
    Same here. That's why I thought he's saying bullshit. But I was wrong and he right as both chat and Skype support just confirmed

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Optional: if possible I just need to have a better timeframe of when they will fix it by cause I need to make a large withdrawal in 3 days time. That’s the only thing worrying me...if they don’t fix it by then. Thanks in advance for any info!

123 Last