Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

They denominate it to euros when making a bitcoin deposit.
    Points Awarded:

bookie gave Craig22 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Rabiddog33
    Rabiddog33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8297

As someone from the US whats the best way to go about using Asian Connect? Since they don't take US customers.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    if say the rate AC88 gave is say 1.5 % below market I am fine with that for what they offer..I would stick with them over "bet football" group which I have never heard of or other agents that dont pay out as fast
    That is exclusively your opinion
    I would always prefer Molly-agent over AC, but I understand that you have your soft spot with them since they "accept" US.
    Points Awarded:

littlekona gave Alfie White 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MilosSK
    MilosSK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

On December 4, they told me that I was verified, and when I wanted to raise the money on December 14, then an agony that was still going on and it will not end before January 10 if it is at all terminated.Lhei KYC is incredible, I send over 15 documents, pick,selfi myself, literally all live and pray for their money until New Year and there is no chance.I'm nervous all day and I feel bad, there are steamers here and the knives are rude and I do not care much more than knowing who they are. Here's their emails and part what are they all looking for and this is over one month...

We still need the following documents for us to proceed with your verification: National ID (front and back) - clear and good quality copyscreenshot of skrill account - Account ID, Name, Email, Address and Mobile/Phone number must be indicated on your screenshot.Lhei kyc@asianconnect88.com via freshdesk.com Wed, Dec 5, 11:53 AMto meHi Milos,Good Day!Lhei kyc@asianconnect88.com via freshdesk.com Thu, Dec 13, 9:22 AMto meHi Milos,​Good day.

We will just skip the SMS part. ​This is to confirm that the documents you’ve sent us for verification of your account were verified.You can now make a withdrawal. For withdrawal request, kindly request to our AMS (Asianconnect Member Site).Thank you for choosing Asianconnect!Yes, we have received those. However the image are blurred. We need clear, good quality and whole page copy. For your skrill screenshot, Account ID, Name, Email, Address and Mobile/Phone number must be indicated on your screenshot.Thank you. This is to confirmed that we have received your National ID (front and back), Driving license (front and back), Bank Statement and Mobile bill. ​For us to proceed with your verification, may you please resend your International Passport in whole page copy (both pages must be seen and image not crop). ​Also, please send us utility bills such as Gas, Internet, Electricity, Water, or Cable TV (Mobile/Phone Bill is not accepted)​We also need the screenshot of your skrill transactions (not older than 60 days).

Hi Milos,​Greetings!​We can accept bills under your parent name for as long as you are living together and having same address. Just send us copy of your Birth Certificate to support your document. ​Utility Bill such as Gas, Internet, Electricity, Water, or Cable TV (Mobile/Phone Bill is not accepted)​

Thank you. Please send us copy of your Birth Certificate to support the document you have provided.​Also, For security reasons, we need to ask you for an ID Confirmation. This is a photo of you holding your registered ID and a handwritten note with the sentence below:"For verification of my account in Asianconnect, ticket number xxxxxx". Also add the current date and your signature.May we ask you to please resend your Birth Certificate in clear and whole page copy. All details must be clearly seen.​Also, we are asking for the photo of yourself holding your national id or international passport with the signage of: "For verification of my account in Asianconnect, ticket number xxxxxx". Also add the current date and your signature.Lhei via freshdesk.com Tue, Dec 25, 12:52 PM (5 days ago)to me

Hi Milos,​Good Day!​The selfie is correct. However, Please write clearly on the paper. We cannot see your writings clearly. ​Hi Milos,​As part of our verification procedure, we require our players a Video Call Verification through Skype.​In line to this, may we request you to please provide us with your Skype ID and let us know of the best time to when we can conduct this verification.​We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

Thank you.Please give us the details of your bank as follows:Beneficiary's Account Number/IBAN:Beneficiary Account Name / Company Name:Beneficiary Address (Street, Zip-Code, City, Country):Beneficiary's Bank Code - BIC/SWIFT:Beneficiary Bank:Beneficiary Bank Address (Street, Zip-Code, City, Country):

Hi Milos,​Greetings!​Yes, we need to comply for the process that our Internal Audit Team requested. Please give us the details we needed for us to send the 100 EUR to your account. ​Thank you for your cooperation. Milos,​Greetings!​

Thank you for sending the your transaction receipt. ​Please be informed that we have sent Address Verification Letter to your address. Once you have received the letter, please send us the code you have received together with the screenshot of the letter. ​​You will received it from 7 - 14 working days.Thank you for your cooperation with this matter.

I send on all forums with them, what they do is unreal i want older manager or person above they not give me..i call them on Asia phone..just bad and i now wait to 10 January ...Thank for nice NY
    Last edited by MilosSK; 12-30-18 at 06:36 AM.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Could be an Eastern Europe thing. The guy before who had these problems with AC was from Croatia. You are from Slovakia, right? Maybe they had bad experiences with customers of certain regions and now want to eliminate any risks of dealing with fraudsters.

Besides, this KYC process reminds me of 1xbet methods. I hope your case will be solved soon and remains a rare exception.

Indeed KYC at many places has become a real agony, especially at books or agents you wouldn't expect.
    Last edited by lonnie55; 12-30-18 at 07:07 AM.

MilosSK

I'm from Serbia, but yes Eastern Europe. I will update here, but this is unreal as i say they verified me first then again i have normal bet on Pinnacle and Asian odds pre-game and basketball bigger league from Pinnacle offer only..

Alfie White

Just out of curiosity, are you a winning player?

MilosSK

When I started me i put around 7k was on 13k then i lose some money but on that time was like that also they put lower bet if some max bet was 600 now is 400 etc..and after as i say i lose now not playing, wait for process finished but that can be before 10 January, so my money literally stuck there..

Alfie White

So same thing, winning players get raped by AC. BS company, very good riddance for me...

I certainly hope you get your funds back - how did you make a deposit?

MilosSK

On Skrill, i Verified and i give my Skrill PDF transaction, Bank also full all, i get 100e they send me i give them and that Copy, Skype call, picture with AC words on paper, bills,ID all, even and Birth Certificate...now i wait for his latter and is NY also Christmas in Serbia i think that never come really and then maybe and probably they give new..i always thing is last but they give something new..

Alfie White

I can't imagine why are they pulling your penetrating leg around if you deposited via Skrill and you want to withdraw via Skrill as well, don't you?

You can always report them to Skrill, but given that they don't use merchant accounts, you will most likely have a bad time...

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    I can't imagine why are they pulling your penetrating leg around if you deposited via Skrill and you want to withdraw via Skrill as well, don't you?

You can always report them to Skrill, but given that they don't use merchant accounts, you will most likely have a bad time...
    That's why Neteller/Skrill gives a fu*k

They will say it's your own responsibility to whom you are sending money

MilosSK

They searched for bank statements and sent only 100e to verify my identity by sending money to the bank if they back they back on Skrill and Skrill can't do nothing i think. They will surely torture me more, especially when they see this, but I want people to know what it is about. I am pic all and I hold where I need, I will see what the future will bring and what will withdraw further things, literally no reason is for this and that this takes so long.. but this is a bad advertisement, no punter likes his money to be stuck few days and not even or more than month..

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by MilosSK View Post
    They searched for bank statements and sent only 100e to verify my identity by sending money to the bank if they back they back on Skrill and Skrill can't do nothing i think. They will surely torture me more, especially when they see this, but I want people to know what it is about. I am pic all and I hold where I need, I will see what the future will bring and what will withdraw further things, literally no reason is for this and that this takes so long.. but this is a bad advertisement, no punter likes his money to be stuck few days and not even or more than month..
    Just FYI, in other cases where I have spoken to AC for players they have commented that they see threads on forums trying to hurt their image during an investigation as reason to suspect you more.

There has probably been a dozen people I've seen KYCed by them over the last couple of years. None have ended up being cheated or stolen from.

The last person who they put through this much KYC was sent the PVC letter as the final step and after confirming the code had their account re-opened.

It's definitely a long winded process but they do not seem to do it to many people and when they do it does not appear to just be an excuse not to pay or without a good reason.

I'd try to be patient, return the code and wait until the process is complete, and then send in an SBR complaint form if you are unhappy with the result. And if you know you have done nothing wrong, you can be pretty certain you will see your money again.

MilosSK

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Just FYI, in other cases where I have spoken to AC for players they have commented that they see threads on forums trying to hurt their image during an investigation as reason to suspect you more.

There has probably been a dozen people I've seen KYCed by them over the last couple of years. None have ended up being cheated or stolen from.

The last person who they put through this much KYC was sent the PVC letter as the final step and after confirming the code had their account re-opened.

It's definitely a long winded process but they do not seem to do it to many people and when they do it does not appear to just be an excuse not to pay or without a good reason.

I'd try to be patient, return the code and wait until the process is complete, and then send in an SBR complaint form if you are unhappy with the result. And if you know you have done nothing wrong, you can be pretty certain you will see your money again.
    Thanks, now I feel better. I've never worked in a life that is not irregular and this has shaken me, it would be a big blow for me. I can play games there, but I stopped until I see the confirmation. I did not even want to start playing there until they confirmed that everything was ok and when they did it, after that when i was again locked I had a series of miss games and then I got out and not play anymore I was very nervous. I could not sleep. The news what happened and how it ended i will write here, I hope everything will be fine.Thank you, it means this to me a lot.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave MilosSK 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by MilosSK View Post
    Thanks, now I feel better. I've never worked in a life that is not irregular and this has shaken me, it would be a big blow for me. I can play games there, but I stopped until I see the confirmation. I did not even want to start playing there until they confirmed that everything was ok and when they did it, after that when i was again locked I had a series of miss games and then I got out and not play anymore I was very nervous. I could not sleep. The news what happened and how it ended i will write here, I hope everything will be fine.Thank you, it means this to me a lot.
    You might have just bet the same market as someone else they suspect is working for a syndicate. Possibly someone from near your location.

Just a guess as one possible reason.

I think the people they are trying to stop are usually unable to return these PVCs.

MilosSK

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You might have just bet the same market as someone else they suspect is working for a syndicate. Possibly someone from near your location.

Just a guess as one possible reason.

I think the people they are trying to stop are usually unable to return these PVCs.
    i dont know what is syndicate i play Europe basketball on Pinnacle. It's my picks is not service or something else. That is my adress i back and bank account when they send 100e to see, i will back and this without problem...My name,my account, for me i don't have anything..maybe they must do that on some number of new users i don't know..but now is not easy when they do that..just my picks and they say nothing about it....but i let it know here if they say something about that..

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

I really hope they don't mind winning players who use only Orbit Exchange, I don't think they take the risk on this platform?

This is to confirmed that we have received your National ID (front and back), Driving license (front and back), Bank Statement and Mobile bill. ​For us to proceed with your verification, may you please send your International Passport in whole page copy.
    They should be aware that not everyone has a passport. What's the issue when you sent ID card + driving license anyway?

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

What's a PVC?

Alfie White

Think OrbitX forces some PT (when you compare limits on Orbit vs Betfair and how they change once you place a bet).

PVC is "Postal Verification Code", which they send to your home address to confirm your identity which I would be completely OK with if they wouldn't have "US Players Welcome" standard which crosses with the things they are doing to winning players within Europe.

Another thing caught my eye, Optional - why would it matter even if they are a syndicate? AC is broker and wouldn't they want more betting action to reap more profits in commission? Can't see direct correlation between that I'm afraid and can't agree with you (again saying EVEN if they are, I have no clue about the person).

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    Think OrbitX forces some PT (when you compare limits on Orbit vs Betfair and how they change once you place a bet).

PVC is "Postal Verification Code", which they send to your home address to confirm your identity which I would be completely OK with if they wouldn't have "US Players Welcome" standard which crosses with the things they are doing to winning players within Europe.

Another thing caught my eye, Optional - why would it matter even if they are a syndicate? AC is broker and wouldn't they want more betting action to reap more profits in commission? Can't see direct correlation between that I'm afraid and can't agree with you (again saying EVEN if they are, I have no clue about the person).
    I don't know the full story on this group. I only know AC think they have a problem with it.

And they would not like me to lay out the system in public even if they had told me.

It might be people who have found a way to manipulate markets for less outlay using brokers instead of direct accounts, as an example.

In the past it has most often been their partner books who have raised the red flags to them as much as AC seeing an issue themselves. Which if is the case with Milos, means they have to do a full KYC process if they want to clear the person and show the book why.
    Last edited by Optional; 12-31-18 at 02:54 AM.

MilosSK

Quote Originally Posted by Poisec View Post
    I really hope they don't mind winning players who use only Orbit Exchange, I don't think they take the risk on this platform?

They should be aware that not everyone has a passport. What's the issue when you sent ID card + driving license anyway?
    They say like this

Greetings!

Please be informed that the account of this customer has been flagged for 2nd level of our KYC verification process. Kindly confirm the receipt of the letter we have sent you through mail which will be the final step of the procedure.

You may contact us directly if you have any questions or clarifications.

Regards,
    Asianconnect88

That answer on some other forum, i hope that finish, anyway i can't send this teal 10 January because NY and Christmas 7 January in Serbia nothing work teal 8-9 January don't know really.

But hope all be ok, now is easier i hope, but they never say this to me on email and i ask them to many time..
    I'll let you know what's going on in the future and how this finished

euronet
    euronet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2309

They (AC88) also ask me for utility bill and I go to administration office in heating company and changed bills and delivery to my name (free of charge). Simply solution and after that account is fully verified.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Just processed a btc Withdrawal via my account dash board. New function no more Chat withdrawals automated now like deposits... Took about 15 mins from request to hit wallet A++++++

FYI it does ask for a new transaction password i had to chat CS to get

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Just processed a btc Withdrawal via my account dash board. New function no more Chat withdrawals automated now like deposits... Took about 15 mins from request to hit wallet A++++++
    Nice - that's how it should be.

Just needs to add two-factor authentication (google authenticate or the like), and it's perfect.

MilosSK

Hi Milos,

Good day.

This is to confirm that the documents you’ve sent us for verification of your account were verified.
    You can now make a withdrawal.

For withdrawal request, kindly request to our AMS (Asianconnect Member Site).

Thank you for choosing Asianconnect!

After more than one month i finished the process, very frustrated but finished, hope not be more problems!!! Thank you guys

Points Awarded:

littlekona gave MilosSK 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Thanks for letting us know the outcome MilosSK.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If a bitcoin account if you have to verify you need to use usa docs

Do not send fakes

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

FYI it does ask for a new transaction password i had to chat CS to get
    What kind of a cut do they take on the btc rate for deps and wds?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    What kind of a cut do they take on the btc rate for deps and wds?
    Not much my last 700 euro I got 697....for basically instant payouts 24/7 I can live with that

First 123