Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11856

Still unimaginable for me to believe that they don't have that much (€5,000) to withdraw instantly. Very bad stuff... Will not trust them with my funds ever again, that's for sure.

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Just ridiculous that they don't have better oversight on their security, especially when they handle 7-8 figures imo. Also, the payout trouble is concerning, but I'm not worried about it.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Payout trouble is BTC only, fiat money not concerned. Same thing with security password as you only can withdraw fiat money by using AMS

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    Still unimaginable for me to believe that they don't have that much (€5,000) to withdraw instantly. Very bad stuff... Will not trust them with my funds ever again, that's for sure.
    Given you can bet 500k on a single match at asianodds, I doubt that's an issue.

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Quote Originally Posted by andrew023 View Post
    Has anyone ever had a problem with their bitcoin withdrawal before? I requested a btc withdrawal yesterday and for the for the first time they said they were unable to process the request at the moment and to try again tomorrow because the needed to reload their btc payment account. Basically they said they were out of bitcoins...sounded strange to me, but since I’ve never had a problem other than the migration of pinnacle a few years ago I didn’t think much of it. But today I went back and requested it, and they said they still didn’t replenish their btc account....
    Anyone ever have this similar problem or any withdrawal problems with them before?

Thanks for any help...
    Do you have any update, Andrew?

andrew023
    andrew023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

They said they are still waiting for the funds...I’m actually waiting for Optional to have an update from the manger. See what you has to say.

Alfie White

I am sure that they will "have funds" once BTC rises back to €7,300+...

Also, @HeeeHAWWWW, betting half a mill on single event has little sense to me in terms of their actions and reliability which are displayed here. I, personally, will never bet half a mill in any case, so that doesn't play a role in my mind.

arie1985

They said they are still waiting for the funds...I’m actually waiting for Optional to have an update from the manger. See what you has to say.
    Andrew,

They cannot process BTC withdrawals but you can make a withdrawal via a Bank Transfer with them if you need the funds urgently, is this not right?

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Given you can bet 500k on a single match at asianodds, I doubt that's an issue.
    This argument doesn't make sense at all. Asianconnect is a broker, not a bookie. The betting limit depends on SBO, IBC, Pinni, Sing, ISN, GA288 and all the other books. When you want to bet 500k you logically have to have sufficient funds. It's not AC's money. So the betting limit is not even the slightest indication for Asianconnect's liquidity.

andrew023

Yes I believe you can make withdrawals with other methods, however my account is btc only. I really need the funds right away else I wouldn’t even be worried right now. This delay is causing me a lot of problems

arie1985

Yes I believe you can make withdrawals with other methods, however my account is btc only. I really need the funds right away else I wouldn’t even be worried right now. This delay is causing me a lot of problems
    Why don't you try the following Andrew:

1) Ask them for a Bank Transfer Withdrawal (or Skrill or Neteller or Ecopayz if you use one).
    2) Get the funds transferred to your bank account.
    3) Use the funds sent to your bank account to purchase Bitcoin for whatever purposes you need it for.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    This argument doesn't make sense at all. Asianconnect is a broker, not a bookie. The betting limit depends on SBO, IBC, Pinni, Sing, ISN, GA288 and all the other books. When you want to bet 500k you logically have to have sufficient funds. It's not AC's money. So the betting limit is not even the slightest indication for Asianconnect's liquidity.
    That money is held by AC though, not the books. They frequently deal with deposits/withdrawals in the hundreds of thousands - it's half their reason for existence, dealing with big players.

A few thousand is pocket change to them.

lonnie55

It is but you can not deduce from limits on liquidity

nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

Still can’t process. If they can’t process by Friday then it’s unacceptable. They should be able to do an ACH or wire in a few days.

andrew023

My account is btc only...no other options are available to me.

andrew023

I’m assuming most of you guys with accounts with AC aren’t based in the USA?

arie1985

I’m assuming most of you guys with accounts with AC aren’t based in the USA?
    Do you have a bank account outside the US where you can get funds sent from them?
    I'm not US based if that's what you're asking.

Alfie White

Truth to be told, USA should be restricted anyway.

But let us ignore that for a second, it is a fact that they provide "BTC ONLY" accounts, which should mean that BTC is available for withdrawal in any given moment. As others pointed out, that is not big sum that you have requested and also if they don't have it, they are obligated to issue the withdrawals for "BTC ONLY" accounts regardless of their stash. If they don't have BTC, they should buy it and issue the requested withdrawal since you have no other option to work with them.

I would even understand that they advise you to make withdrawal via some other method, but in this case they are holding your funds hostage as they most likely have a stash, but are waiting for the price to rise in order to give you fewer BTC than they should've give you now (or yesterday).

Ask them to issue the withdrawal request as per this moment's BTC/USD rate or as per BTC/USD rate in the moment when you first requested the withdrawal and see what happens.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

I have done many deposits and withdrawals btc..I have had few times where they say there processor is down or unreachable for BTC deposits and it has taken few hours or more for them to get me a address or to process get me the rate and then add to my account...Do they process the btc trans or use a 3rd party processor? I always thought it was 3rd party

Craig22

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I have done many deposits and withdrawals btc..I have had few times where they say there processor is down or unreachable for BTC deposits and it has taken few hours or more for them to get me a address or to process get me the rate and then add to my account...Do they process the btc trans or use a 3rd party processor? I always thought it was 3rd party
    Well, need to wait for Optional to get in touch with a manager. The company advertises super fast payouts(within an hour) and now it's taking multiple days to get a bitcoin payout. Bitcoin is trendless right now- the bull market is over and volatility is noticably lower. No reason they should not have a stash of bitcoin; and even if exposure is their issue, then they can easily hedge their position by going short bitcoin future contracts.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Craig22 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nymfan99

3rd party

nymfan99

Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    Well, need to wait for Optional to get in touch with a manager. The company advertises super fast payouts(within an hour) and now it's taking multiple days to get a bitcoin payout. Bitcoin is trendless right now- the bull market is over and volatility is noticably lower. No reason they should not have a stash of bitcoin; and even if exposure is their issue, then they can easily hedge their position by going short bitcoin future contracts.
    they arent holding BTC guys, they tell you this when they give you a rate to convert fiat to/from btc. The argument that this has to do with lower value in btc is not valid, this would have occurred prior when btc was close to 20,000 and dropped to 6,000.
    This could be just they are not holding enough cash in their btc 3rd party provider and need to replenish the account.

nymfan99

Quote Originally Posted by nymfan99 View Post
    they arent holding BTC guys, they tell you this when they give you a rate to convert fiat to/from btc. The argument that this has to do with lower value in btc is not valid, this would have occurred prior when btc was close to 20,000 and dropped to 6,000.
    This could be just they are not holding enough cash in their btc 3rd party provider and need to replenish the account.
    this is btw what they are saying but SBR can confirm.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Asianconnect88 say that bitcoin payments will start rolling again today.

The problem was simply that they have been doing too much business and hit a limit imposed by their regular supplier.

andrew023

Thanks for the update Optional.

Update here on my end also. I tried to withdraw 20k, they said they only have enough for 10k. I said ok fine. They said they would contact me back when they can do another 10k.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Thanks for the update Optional.

Update here on my end also. I tried to withdraw 20k, they said they only have enough for 10k. I said ok fine. They said they would contact me back when they can do another 10k.
    They had to make another quick arrangement that is costing them more than usual. I'm sure they will appreciate you accepting half for now and saving them a little.

They say everyone with a pending bitcoin withdraw should have been contacted directly by now.

Craig22

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Asianconnect88 say that bitcoin payments will start rolling again today.

The problem was simply that they have been doing too much business and hit a limit imposed by their regular supplier.

That makes more sense. Why won't people on chat simply just say that?

nymfan99

was able to get 1250 EUR out of the 5000 EUR that I wanted, guess I was a bit too late to get larger amount

actually they just gave me 5000 EUR. Seems resolved for the most part, thanks SBR for checking
    Last edited by nymfan99; 05-16-18 at 11:59 AM.

andrew023

Received everything. Thanks all

Alfie White

Good stuff, glad it was resolved!

GradyFuson
    GradyFuson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3991

lately I've found that they are giving me terrible BTC rates on deposits and withdrawals. They offer as much as 1.5% worse than market rate, where as 10 months ago when I first opened the account I felt that they were pretty fair. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Last edited by GradyFuson; 05-19-18 at 12:58 AM.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by GradyFuson View Post
    lately I've found that they are giving me terrible BTC rates on deposits and withdrawals. They offer as much as 1.5% worse than market rate, where as 10 months ago when I first opened the account I felt that they were pretty fair. Has anyone else noticed this?

I just did market is 6992 rate i got 6977

GradyFuson
    GradyFuson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3991

I just did market is 6992 rate i got 6977
    Thanks, good for you mate! Maybe I've just had bad luck with them. Ive been so frustrated with it that I've been exploring other options. Anybody here know about the group Bet Football? They are uk based and seem quite a bit smaller than AC but have offered me a MB account in USD, which would be nice. Two problems are their deposits and payouts go through Cubits which charges 0.9%, and their CS is only open during EUropean business hours.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by GradyFuson View Post
    Thanks, good for you mate! Maybe I've just had bad luck with them. Ive been so frustrated with it that I've been exploring other options. Anybody here know about the group Bet Football? They are uk based and seem quite a bit smaller than AC but have offered me a MB account in USD, which would be nice. Two problems are their deposits and payouts go through Cubits which charges 0.9%, and their CS is only open during EUropean business hours.
    if say the rate AC88 gave is say 1.5 % below market I am fine with that for what they offer..I would stick with them over "bet football" group which I have never heard of or other agents that dont pay out as fast

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

This might be a dumb question...but skimming the thread makes me want to ask.

When you have a BTC only account at AC88, do they denominate it as a currency, and then convert it back to bitcoin at time of withdrawal? Or is your account actually in BTC, making you liable to the fluctuations in an ongoing way?

First 123 Last