No he won there and they did pay him.

He is happy with them.

I’m not but he is not shilling

He is giving his experience.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Just got an email stating I can deposit up to 3,000 with 3,000 in free play with a 500 back wager.

Didn’t say the roll x

Guessing 10

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Just got an email stating I can deposit up to 3,000 with 3,000 in free play with a 500 back wager.

Didn’t say the roll x

Guessing 10
    They told me recently that all of their rollovers are 10X. I won their weekly NFL Pick 'Em contest a couple weeks ago and got $1k with a $10k roll.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    They told me recently that all of their rollovers are 10X. I won their weekly NFL Pick 'Em contest a couple weeks ago and got $1k with a $10k roll.
    I never been offered more than 1,000 before.

I’m worried they would cut my limits before roll??

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    solid as a rock 直

been collecting bonuses and payouts for years

very nice

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post

SBR has BetUS at B, if the above is true, that seems way off. Though My-B is listed at C+, that's just criminal. I would agree that all the A's are real and good.
    You're quoting a post from 2018.

But Betus claimed that they never threaten players to not share info in public.

And no one else has made the same claim since that I know of.

So it probably was never actually company policy. Either a grumpy CS operator or an unhappy player stretching the truth mot likely.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

OK, I now have a funded BetUS account

nbpayton
    nbpayton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1543

I was leery about depositing with BETUS because of past reviews and issues but decided to give them a try because they were a "B" book and seemed people were being paid out now. I used their 100% bonus twice 1st deposit $1000 lost they offered again and deposited $700. I went on little run nothing big but cleared rollover in a week because horse racing counts. Requested a $1500 bitcoin payout figured may show up in a couple of days after a couple of questions answered etc but no joke was in my wallet within 2 hours. I don't know if they changed or I'm the exception but I was paid quickly with no hassles

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9612

Quote Originally Posted by nbpayton View Post
    I was leery about depositing with BETUS because of past reviews and issues but decided to give them a try because they were a "B" book and seemed people were being paid out now. I used their 100% bonus twice 1st deposit $1000 lost they offered again and deposited $700. I went on little run nothing big but cleared rollover in a week because horse racing counts. Requested a $1500 bitcoin payout figured may show up in a couple of days after a couple of questions answered etc but no joke was in my wallet within 2 hours. I don't know if they changed or I'm the exception but I was paid quickly with no hassles
    They've been paying within 24hrs for a long time now. This was an old thread.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Absolutely not. I deposited 150 on November with a 10x rollover and they were saying it was like 7k. I had no balance and haven't played in 2 years. I was hung up on for asking a guy to take a look at the rollover, telling them to kick sand when asking for my password, asking for a Superior.

They are a joke.

So I'm guessing we don't do complaints anymore here?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You're quoting a post from 2018.

But Betus claimed that they never threaten players to not share info in public.

And no one else has made the same claim since that I know of.

So it probably was never actually company policy. Either a grumpy CS operator or an unhappy player stretching the truth mot likely.
    I talked to 2 online chats and 3 reps today.

It was so so so bad. One Guy said he wouldn't look at the rollover because his shift was over in 15 minutes. Then I asked to be transfered.and he just hung up, but not before telling me to recommend a friend lol

First 12