Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'd like a Bookmaker customer do me a favor. I'm interested in knowing how they handle parlays before I consider opening an account with them. Specifically can someone answer the following questions on the Angels-Mariners game.

Moneyline on Seattle
    Under odds
    Try to make a $10 parlay on Seattle and under 8.5. If allowed, what is the return?

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by Bsims View Post
    I'd like a Bookmaker customer do me a favor. I'm interested in knowing how they handle parlays before I consider opening an account with them. Specifically can someone answer the following questions on the Angels-Mariners game.

Moneyline on Seattle
    Under odds
    Try to make a $10 parlay on Seattle and under 8.5. If allowed, what is the return?
    Bet $10 to win $27.62

Seattle is +109 and under 8.5 is -125

Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Bet $10 to win $27.62

Seattle is +109 and under 8.5 is -125
    Thanks. They use a straight multiplication like most books. I've been using 5Dimes and Heritage. They also use a straight multiplication. However, Heritage changes the lines between the straight lines and the parlay lines. For instance on the game in question, the straight wager line has -113 on under 8.5, but -115 on the parlay line. 5Dimes does not change the lines. But they do offer a reduced odds reward wager option which has better lines than the parlay lines.

First 12