Dimonchik
    Dimonchik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

BetOnline limits

Hello!

I'm newbie here and my English very bad.
    I have one question : BetOnline reduced limits for bets or not?
    I'm from Russia.

Thanks.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Yes, if you abuse their lines.

Dimonchik

How to understand this?

Alfa1234

If you bet on an odd that will drop soon, or bet on an odd that is not correct they will limit you.

Dimonchik

ok. thanks

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    If you bet on an odd that will drop soon, or bet on an odd that is not correct they will limit you.
    And they are supposed to be one of the major Book's? Seems rather cheap way to treat loyal customer. Yes, a local book I might understand, but a multi-million dollar business, it's downright vulgar.

I am sure they do not sweat the fact, knowing the gambling mathematics are an almost cinch to rip the player down the road, so why this irritating, discriminating cheap shot such as this?
    Makes no good sense to me.

flyingcarbs
    flyingcarbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    And they are supposed to be one of the major Book's? Seems rather cheap way to treat loyal customer. Yes, a local book I might understand, but a multi-million dollar business, it's downright vulgar.

I am sure they do not sweat the fact, knowing the gambling mathematics are an almost cinch to rip the player down the road, so why this irritating, discriminating cheap shot such as this?
    Makes no good sense to me.
    Try chasing lines at 5Dimes, the most touted book on this site, they will limit you and if you try to ask about it you'll get Tony's fat ass telling you to penetrate off. All these offshore books know they can penetrate you because there are no repercussions.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by flyingcarbs View Post
    Try chasing lines at 5Dimes, the most touted book on this site, they will limit you and if you try to ask about it you'll get Tony's fat ass telling you to penetrate off. All these offshore books know they can penetrate you because there are no repercussions.
    Well, if that is true, I strongly suggest you complain to our SBR moderators, who we know deal with these Books rather routinely do they not?
    These same Book's get huge publicity thanks to SBR, so, do we not earn some genuine respect from any guilty, smart-ass Book employee's? I am sure we pay for their checks, so we must demand some true etiquette's when they get to high and mighty.

That type of behavior should not be accepted and personal insults to any clientele should count just as much as their payoff credibility.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15769

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonchik View Post
    Hello!

I'm newbie here and my English very bad.
    I have one question : BetOnline reduced limits for bets or not?
    I'm from Russia.

Thanks.

Personally I think you'll be fine. I think a bigger accomplishment will be staying signed in to their site. I still haven't mastered it yet!

Alfa1234

Well, if that is true, I strongly suggest you complain to our SBR moderators, who we know deal with these Books rather routinely do they not?
    These same Book's get huge publicity thanks to SBR, so, do we not earn some genuine respect from any guilty, smart-ass Book employee's? I am sure we pay for their checks, so we must demand some true etiquette's when they get to high and mighty.

That type of behavior should not be accepted and personal insults to any clientele should count just as much as their payoff credibility.
    Obviously, books limit clients that chase steam and bet those odd for the simple reason that betting them is profitable. A bookmaker with decent odds that does not limit is like a gold mine...

ABEHONEST

Obviously, books limit clients that chase steam and bet those odd for the simple reason that betting them is profitable. A bookmaker with decent odds that does not limit is like a gold mine...
    You mean someone bets steam and wins some bucks? And I wonder how these steam player's do in the long run? Isn't that what really counts to Books, winning in the long run?
    I never heard of a "steam-player," breaking a Book.
    Has anyone?

* Alfa...a gold-mine for whom? Bookie or player?

flyingcarbs
    flyingcarbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

You mean someone bets steam and wins some bucks? And I wonder how these steam player's do in the long run? Isn't that what really counts to Books, winning in the long run?
    Has anyone?

The numbers of players that COULD break a book in the long run get limited like this and the reality is that those guys could be limited to 10k a week in wins and most books wont feel a thing.
    It's pretty lame when books do limit you because the reality is the majority of players will lose in the long run, even those chasing steam...

Alfa1234

Has anyone?

Believe me, it's a gold mine for the smart player when a bookie does not limit you.

You are smart enough to know that, when say the Pinnacle line drops to -5 and you are consistently betting a -3 at a bookie you are going to win long term.

Dimonchik

Hello!

Are there people who were cut here by the limits? Up to what amount?

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I have read a few people complaining that MyBookie seizes entire wagers. The forfeiture is due to alleged steam plays.

They have language in their fine print that states they cater to recreational players only. I guess your a professional if you chase such a play.

Full Disclosure: Never used this book.

Edit: I misread the above post to mean other books, not others at BetOnline. Nevertheless, I won’t delete my post unless instructed by SBR or it is deleted by a moderator.

MyBookie does not accept wagers from professional gamblers. We cater to players looking for an enhanced gaming experience and we do not allow wise guy action, syndicate players, sharp side movers or players betting only proposition bets. We reserve the right to limit steam plays and wise guy action. If any of these activities occur, then all winnings will be considered illegitimate and the account will be terminated.

Last edited by qwertvt; 05-03-18 at 03:26 PM.

Drydin
    Pretty, pretty, pretty good.
    Drydin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2266

MyBookie does not accept wagers from professional gamblers. We cater to players looking for an enhanced gaming experience and we do not allow wise guy action, syndicate players, sharp side movers or players betting only proposition bets. We reserve the right to limit steam plays and wise guy action. If any of these activities occur, then all winnings will be considered illegitimate and the account will be terminated.
    They might as well just say MyBookie only accepts wagers from idiot's if you are found to have any clue at all , then all your winnings will be confiscated account closed and told to f**k Off!!!

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Hello!

Are there people who were cut here by the limits? Up to what amount?
    $0 in live betting/props.

Dimonchik

Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    $0 in live betting/props.
    Prematch limits?

ABEHONEST

Believe me, it's a gold mine for the smart player when a bookie does not limit you.

You are smart enough to know that, when say the Pinnacle line drops to -5 and you are consistently betting a -3 at a bookie you are going to win long term.
    Not buying that promise at all.
    Now, if you are highly skilled, and have the patience of Job, yes, some may win for awhile.
    But how many will hit it big--however you do it--and stay within your betting boundaries?
    I say very, very few. Not enough to make a dent in these high profitable Books.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Drydin View Post
    They might as well just say MyBookie only accepts wagers from idiot's if you are found to have any clue at all , then all your winnings will be confiscated account closed and told to f**k Off!!!
    Very well said and that Book language is dangerous to any sport's gambler should he ever hit a large wager.
    SBR needs to be aware of this and--I believe--make sure your average SBR-player's know this uncanny rule. And any Book proclaiming this rule should not be rated above a C or maybe even a D.

What does SBR have to say about a proclamation such as this?

Alfa1234

Not buying that promise at all.
    Now, if you are highly skilled, and have the patience of Job, yes, some may win for awhile.
    But how many will hit it big--however you do it--and stay within your betting boundaries?
    I say very, very few. Not enough to make a dent in these high profitable Books.
    Then tell me, exactly, why books limit arbers and kick them out? All they do is bet those 'wrong' odds, right?

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Prematch limits?
    Same as most i assume.

ABEHONEST

Then tell me, exactly, why books limit arbers and kick them out? All they do is bet those 'wrong' odds, right?
    Maybe they do not bet enough variety? And maybe, have a reputation of doing that in the past?
    They should at least have a previous warning. Just be fair.

Alfa1234

Maybe they do not bet enough variety? And maybe, have a reputation of doing that in the past?
    They should at least have a previous warning. Just be fair.
    Why would a book kick someone out if he doesn't be enough variety? If he's a losing player, the book won't care, right? Or maybe, just maybe, betting those odds makes sure they are long term winners, mathematically.

ABEHONEST

Why would a book kick someone out if he doesn't be enough variety? If he's a losing player, the book won't care, right? Or maybe, just maybe, betting those odds makes sure they are long term winners, mathematically.
    I suppose, me, being quite doubtful, maybe, they simply do not like any client who tries to get "the best line," so consistently?
    And please, no one even God knows what the best line is. So, this is where your losing mathematics come in. That juice counts just as much, maybe more if you buy higher juice and falter one too many times.
    You are playing Book's game every time you wager. Whether "it looks" like the best line or not.
    Many times--who knows that figure--looks do not count. And will break close to 100% of all of those type gambler's sooner or later. b

Alfa1234

I suppose, me, being quite doubtful, maybe, they simply do not like any client who tries to get "the best line," so consistently?
    And please, no one even God knows what the best line is. So, this is where your losing mathematics come in. That juice counts just as much, maybe more if you buy higher juice and falter one too many times.
    You are playing Book's game every time you wager. Whether "it looks" like the best line or not.
    Many times--who knows that figure--looks do not count. And will break close to 100% of all of those type gambler's sooner or later. b
    So...by your logic it does not matter whether or not you get the best line as the juice will get you anyway and a bookie will break close to 100% of it's clients. Yet...they continue to limit and ban accounts. Don't you see you are not making any sense? Why would a book limit or ban players if those players will lose anyway? Wouldn't it be a terrible business plan to ban losing players? They would effectively be telling clients to stop betting there, because they don't want that money.

ABEHONEST

So...by your logic it does not matter whether or not you get the best line as the juice will get you anyway and a bookie will break close to 100% of it's clients. Yet...they continue to limit and ban accounts. Don't you see you are not making any sense? Why would a book limit or ban players if those players will lose anyway? Wouldn't it be a terrible business plan to ban losing players? They would effectively be telling clients to stop betting there, because they don't want that money.
    How many of these stealing gambler's are still rich on winning at sporting events?
    Do you know of a few?
    You know what; many of the so-called gambling thieves went broke on those gifted gimmes, when their team's best player broke his finger in the first half, even though he was counting his easy money already, as his lock was way far ahead.

Fill me in ALFA?

Alfa1234

How many of these stealing gambler's are still rich on winning at sporting events?
    Do you know of a few?
    You know what; many of the so-called gambling thieves went broke on those gifted gimmes, when their team's best player broke his finger in the first half, even though he was counting his easy money already, as his lock was way far ahead.

Fill me in ALFA?
    Really rich? None, but I know quite a few who are making a very decent living from it. It may be hard to believe, but it's the truth. It's not because you think it can't be done, it doesn't happen...and I'm not talking about a good run here. I'm talking consistent winning with a mathematically sound project. You should read "The smart money" by Konik. That will open your eyes a bit. Most winners don't have a problem picking winners, they have a problem getting a decent stake on due to limits.

ABEHONEST

Really rich? None, but I know quite a few who are making a very decent living from it. It may be hard to believe, but it's the truth. It's not because you think it can't be done, it doesn't happen...and I'm not talking about a good run here. I'm talking consistent winning with a mathematically sound project. You should read "The smart money" by Konik. That will open your eyes a bit. Most winners don't have a problem picking winners, they have a problem getting a decent stake on due to limits.
    Okay, no rich gamblers. But I wager, 90% or more will come back and eventually find a way to lose to another Book, one anxious to take them on. Books can win big money off former winners. And as usual, they know they have the best game in town to capture those big winners you talk of.

Bad-luck, has broke many those over-confident winners. The "juice" is right there waiting for you to try and beat it.
    "If only," is always the excuse for the losers. "If only," is another term for bad-luck.