juvunits
    juvunits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Bodog or 5 times. Which one is better?

Better in play seems to be 5dimes. Has more games but not as many types of bets as bodog. 5dimes looks like its from the 1990s and its difficult to use. Which has the faster payouts and better withdrawal options? Thanks For your answers. I haven't used any of these site so I do not know.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15781

5 Dimes does have an antiquated look but far more betting choices than Bovada/Bodog. I haven't used Bovada/Bodog in a while, but 5 Dimes BTC withdrawals average around 2 days for most.

juvunits

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post
    5 Dimes does have an antiquated look but far more betting choices than Bovada/Bodog. I haven't used Bovada/Bodog in a while, but 5 Dimes BTC withdrawals average around 2 days for most.
    Thank you for your input

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15781

Anytime.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Bovada's withdrawal options are basically Bitcoin or a Check. 5Dimes offers more options, but you're paying a fee for most of them. I like Bovada's Bitcoin payments as I have always been paid in less than 12 hours with Bovada where 5Dimes is 2 days for Bitcoin.

That said, 5Dimes does have more options for prop bets and a wide variety. If you're not in a rush to get paid out and want reduced juice on spreads for the major sports, then 5Dimes is your best bet. If you want to get your money in and out without worrying about the juice, then go with Bovada.

juvunits

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Bovada's withdrawal options are basically Bitcoin or a Check. 5Dimes offers more options, but you're paying a fee for most of them. I like Bovada's Bitcoin payments as I have always been paid in less than 12 hours with Bovada where 5Dimes is 2 days for Bitcoin.

That said, 5Dimes does have more options for prop bets and a wide variety. If you're not in a rush to get paid out and want reduced juice on spreads for the major sports, then 5Dimes is your best bet. If you want to get your money in and out without worrying about the juice, then go with Bovada.
    Thanks for your input. I talked to someone In live chat at 5dimes and they told me for withdrawal all they have is bitcoin cheque and **.

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post
    5Dimes may have an antiquated look but it’s not like it’s difficult to use. Just check the categories you want to bet on and then bet. It couldn’t be easier.

I’ve actually found that Bovada’s slicker GUI makes it slightly more prone to having bugs.