jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post

There is nothing wrong with bonus hunting or arbitrage...but please, stop assuming the rest of us are idiots by making up this stuff. They should pay you if they can't prove you have multiple accounts.
    If he's not telling the truth and is arbitrage how is that so. Only looked at one game but like on 4/4 with Oakland -165, wouldnt the point of arbitrage be to find Texas at a price over +165. dont see where it got near there unless he has a local or some unheard of book with very poor lines. I suspect the other games are like this example.
    Last edited by jtoler; 04-14-18 at 11:40 PM.

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    Fields of Pakistan have 4g coverage,and you are claiming Texas dont in 21st century.
    OP’s story sounds fishy to me too, but I don’t think this is the nail in the coffin you believe it is. You can’t trust those coverage maps. They don’t have the fine degree of resolution required to show all of the gaps (nor do they want to advertise them). All of the major carriers have dead zones even in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. So yeah, I’d definitely believe that they don’t see it as being profitable to put up enough towers to ensure that every field in Texas is covered.
    Last edited by jbayko; 04-15-18 at 10:56 AM.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

I really dont believe him regarding mobile internet. If he had reception to call his buddy,he did have internet too.
    I dont know if he is scammer and i dont care,just stating obvious.

FullStrength
    FullStrength's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1438

I calculated your figures from the first deposit and they don't add up. Unless you had an account balance before the $500+$500 bonus deposit. Your second deposit figures do not add up either. Your wager sizing is suspect to any online sports book and will most likely be denied a withdrawal especially if they were placed under different ip addresses. I never wager online other than my home on the desktop and never had an issue with GT Bets. I never take a bonus when depositing at any book. It's not worth it if your hitting the percentage win mark anyway.

Copper00
    Copper00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Everything this guy says makes very little to no sense. No internet when working in the fields yet the technology (data/internet) for texting is some how available. Not trying to stir up trouble of any kind but this story is fishy, and I believe this whole “my friend made bets for me” whether that friend had an account or not has got to be some kind of violation to terms of service. From a buisness perspective it makes no sense to allow “account sharing”. The whole no internet to place wagers thinks really seems like bs and smells like bs to me considering I have Verizon and I need a 4g data conection to text 3 g at the least, and I have been able to access sites without a problem even on 3 g. Maybe a little slow but still got access.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    Fields of Pakistan have 4g coverage,and you are claiming Texas dont in 21st century.
    I've traveled on both 1-10 and 1-20 and some areas out in the country have very spotty service, some places you get no bars.

jbayko

Quote Originally Posted by FullStrength View Post
    I calculated your figures from the first deposit and they don't add up. Unless you had an account balance before the $500+$500 bonus deposit. Your second deposit figures do not add up either. Your wager sizing is suspect to any online sports book and will most likely be denied a withdrawal especially if they were placed under different ip addresses. I never wager online other than my home on the desktop and never had an issue with GT Bets. I never take a bonus when depositing at any book. It's not worth it if your hitting the percentage win mark anyway.
    As discussed earlier in this thread, using multiple IPs to access your account is not an issue. That would be ridiculous. So I can’t access the site from my laptop and my smartphone...I have to choose one? What happens when I buy a new computer? Etc

The problem is when your IP shows up hitting “someone else’s” account. That may be what happened here.
    Last edited by jbayko; 04-16-18 at 04:07 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't mean to rip on GTBets... because they truly are a nice book when accepting a deposit.... and customer service is very helpful.

But, has anyone taking a good look at the PO methods? My god.... it's horrible.

If you make a deposit using a CC you're kind of screwed in getting a PO. You MUST TAKE a PO using a wire. The fee is $60.00 (not including what your bnk will charge for accepting it.) + it will take around 10-12 business days.

Yes, you can make a deposit using Bitcoin but... your first 2 PO's must be made with another method (other than Bitcoin.)

So, technically there's no way around this... you're basically out $120.00 + bnk fees on your first 2 PO's with them.

GTBets... I hope you're reading this... be more professional and realistic with your customers. We have plenty of other books to choose from... that are much cheaper for PO's. You're being ridiculous.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by jbayko View Post
    As discussed earlier in this thread, using multiple IPs to access your account is not an issue. That would be ridiculous. So I can’t access the site from my laptop and my smartphone...I have to choose one? What happened when I buy a new computer? Etc

The problem is when your IP shows up hitting “someone else’s” account. That may be what happened here.
    What if your buddy logged onto his account using a device of yours. Could go on and on with that type scenario. What if you log into your account from a public device like a library where other people could have accessed their gt account at some point using the device.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

So what's the update? What has gtbets said to SBR? No excuse to take this long

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

GTBets discovered that the wagers were placed by a player whose account was closed on April 6; not only that, the player also wagered from six other accounts in the same location as the OP. He admitted the activity and was warned future accounts would be closed and winnings voided.

We understand the OP admitted finding this player online by chance. His deposit will be refunded, but once a player has been kicked out, winnings will not be honored from beard accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I don't mean to rip on GTBets... because they truly are a nice book when accepting a deposit.... and customer service is very helpful.

But, has anyone taking a good look at the PO methods? My god.... it's horrible.

If you make a deposit using a CC you're kind of screwed in getting a PO. You MUST TAKE a PO using a wire. The fee is $60.00 (not including what your bnk will charge for accepting it.) + it will take around 10-12 business days.

Yes, you can make a deposit using Bitcoin but... your first 2 PO's must be made with another method (other than Bitcoin.)

So, technically there's no way around this... you're basically out $120.00 + bnk fees on your first 2 PO's with them.

GTBets... I hope you're reading this... be more professional and realistic with your customers. We have plenty of other books to choose from... that are much cheaper for PO's. You're being ridiculous.
    GTBets asked us to share a correction here, bitcoin depositors are always eligible for bitcoin withdrawals, and receive one free bitcoin withdrawal every 30 days.

Players are eligible for 1 FREE Bitcoin withdrawal in a rolling 30 day period. Any subsequent withdrawals within a rolling 30 day period will be subject to a 5% of amount fee, with a max fee of $60. If credit card was used to deposit, then Bitcoin withdrawals are not eligible to players requesting either of their first two lifetime withdrawals. If they have used only Bitcoin to deposit, then Bitcoin withdrawals are available.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: saints7011

jbayko

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    What if your buddy logged onto his account using a device of yours. Could go on and on with that type scenario. What if you log into your account from a public device like a library where other people could have accessed their gt account at some point using the device.
    Yes. This stuff happens, and it causes major headaches for players. You need to do everything in your power to avoid it so you won’t have any withdrawal issues.

You can’t really blame books for drawing a line somewhere to protect themselves from multi-accounters. Just keep your account and only your account on your own personal devices and you’ll be fine. It’s not hard.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Could someone clarify something. Are they saying you can't bet from another wifi address? Meaning if you go away for the weekend and bet from the hotel they'll flag the account come payout time?

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

as i said early in this thread,another scammer

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

I dont understand how he found player online?
    Looks like you will be heading back to Texas corn fields.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Natty68 View Post
    Could someone clarify something. Are they saying you can't bet from another wifi address? Meaning if you go away for the weekend and bet from the hotel they'll flag the account come payout time?
    Your fine using other public IP address and or VPN...I do all the time with like 7 books never a issue but a security check on occasion which only means ther security teams are doing a good job...just don’t f@uk around w bonus. and or get others involved like OP did and your fine...don’t give the books a reason to screw you follow rules and your fine

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by Natty68 View Post
    No. That is fine.

The OP let someone who had been banned use his account there to get around the restriction.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    GTBets discovered that the wagers were placed by a player whose account was closed on April 6; not only that, the player also wagered from six other accounts in the same location as the OP. He admitted the activity and was warned future accounts would be closed and winnings voided.

We understand the OP admitted finding this player online by chance. His deposit will be refunded, but once a player has been kicked out, winnings will not be honored from beard accounts.

GTBets asked us to share a correction here, bitcoin depositors are always eligible for bitcoin withdrawals, and receive one free bitcoin withdrawal every 30 days.

Players are eligible for 1 FREE Bitcoin withdrawal in a rolling 30 day period. Any subsequent withdrawals within a rolling 30 day period will be subject to a 5% of amount fee, with a max fee of $60. If credit card was used to deposit, then Bitcoin withdrawals are not eligible to players requesting either of their first two lifetime withdrawals. If they have used only Bitcoin to deposit, then Bitcoin withdrawals are available.
    I appreciate the post SBR Forum. I just wish GTBets could be less restrictive on a client receiving their money. For most people receiving a wire.... bnk will charge a lot for that. Not to mention the fee for initiating the transaction at GTBets is a little excessive. I would give GTBets more business... but there's not too many choices in regards to PO's.

Furthermore, the way GTBets words their BTC PO method is questionable as well. "Also, our Bitcoin payments are locked to a USD amount immediately prior to processing, so any exchange loss/gain due to BTC price fluctuation during processing is out of our control, and we will not be held liable for any exchange losses."

That response reminds me of an issue another poster had with Intertops. The acct department claims it was "out of their control." If you take $1,000 out of a client's acct (for example) and you wait to process it for 24 hours... why would it be the player's fault on a BTC exchange rate? Not saying this is the case with GTBets... but the wording is questionable. I understand if it's off by a few dollars... that's acceptable... but not an extra loss of $10, $20, $30 or more.

Instead of a wire... what about a check? There's not too many options for a client. And the fees could be a lesser amount. What about a free wire every 30 days? Or 45 days?

Again, thank you for the post/update. And thanks for GTBets for responding to the comments.

First 12