Jude2003
    Jude2003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

bet365 just block

Hello, people.
    First of all, sorry for my bad English.
    I have situation:
    On Fabruary bet365 block my account for some "enchanced verification". I ask in live chat what it means, and answer was "wait for PVC letter and once you recieve it, sent code to e-mail with photo of second ID and passport in my hands". So ok, i was waiting for month, aaaaand nothing.
    Then i asked on e-mail (this time), and answer was "Firstly send photo and after verified documents will send you a letter" !!!!! OMG. I was angry. One month was lost.
    Forgot to say. I have on account around 700-800 USD.
    Then i sent them documents, wait 10 days - no answer. Write them again, and they just not happy with quallity of photo. So i sent them again and again. I think it takes 10-14 days. Finally they accept this millions of photos )) And sent me PVC letter.
    And yesterday i recieve this letter, very fast i write them on e-mail, but no answer. Then i try live chat. 4 hours i was waiting )) lol. Finally they accepted code, aaaaaand "we will check, it can takes 28 days". Is it a joke? Ok. I will wait answer on e-mail. But they also didn't activate account just say
    "I can see that currently your account is suspended while under review. Once this is completed by the relevant Team you will be contacted directly". I ask them again: "Documents checked, PVC ok. What to wait?" And answer was the same.
    And now passed 24 hours and still nothing. I wonder, what's wrong with this guys. It's just some unfunny joke or what? They just can block account and do what they want?

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Where you from?

Jude2003

Ukraine.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by Jude2003 View Post
    Ukraine.
    Some places in Ukraine use a locally shared internet system so sometimes streets full of neighbours are using the same IP address pool.

Is this the sort of internet connection that you use?

If so, it's almost for sure that they are investigating all accounts that have used that IP pool, hence the 28 day quote. Does not mean it will take that long, its just what they tell people as the max time when they dont know.

Jude2003

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Some places in Ukraine use a locally shared internet system so sometimes streets full of neighbours are using the same IP address pool.
    Is this the sort of internet connection that you use?
    If so, it's almost for sure that they are investigating all accounts that have used that IP pool, hence the 28 day quote. Does not mean it will take that long, its just what they tell people as the max time when they dont know.
    I think you tolk about long range wi-fi web, but i use common optical provider. It has dinamic IP change, but i don't think there is alot bet365 players here. If there is some players, they play only favbet or 1xbet. And even if here 1 or 2 bet365 players, they have "catch" same IP, which i have used, or something like that. And i think it's around 10 million IP's, which have provider. For expample: 192.168.***.***.
    I'm worry about "28 days" because i have read about 6 month delays on byw-forum (posts one year old), and see here in other topic - they can use this delays longer and longer.
    And now i see, they don't answer my mails. Great to see, that they has regulator on Gibraltar. I will write them today.

Jude2003

Now i finally got an answer from bet365:
    "Currently your account is under review by one of our departments and whilst I am not able to confirm a time frame when the review will be completed please be advised that you will be contacted immediately when this is completed."
    Lol

Optional

Now i finally got an answer from bet365:
    "Currently your account is under review by one of our departments and whilst I am not able to confirm a time frame when the review will be completed please be advised that you will be contacted immediately when this is completed."
    Lol
    Hang in there. If you know you are a genuine bettor and just had a lucky big hit you should be paid.

If not you can deal with it then. For the amount of money involved you will have no trouble finding a good solicitor to take on the case.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

And i think it's around 10 million IP's, which have provider. For expample: 192.168.***.***.
    Dunno anything about the rest, but a 192.168.*.* address is an internal network address. Sites you connect to will see a different one, probably shared among a large number of customers.

Jude2003

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Dunno anything about the rest, but a 192.168.*.* address is an internal network address. Sites you connect to will see a different one, probably shared among a large number of customers.
    I wrote "for excample" )) of course it's not 192.168.***.***. I just wanted to show this 10 millions of IPs. And i'm not sure, that from even 50000 clients of my provider there is 1-2 bet365 user, which catch the same IP as me before.
    Whatever, even same IP it's not a reason to block account and do bussiness so disrespectful.

Optional. sure i bet on other week books and win some But don't want do a plesure for bet365. I bet here for 1-1.5 years, and they do such ... thing.

Jude2003

They paid me!
    Just recieve message from Neteller. And bet365 didn't sent me any mail. Maybe they not happy about complaints on different forums and Gibraltal. But not sure if Gibraltar works so fast.
    So, i'm happy! Thanks to all for advices and help.

ambush12345
    ambush12345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

to me anather profe thay try just to play with you for fun

Congrats for the money

Optional

They paid me!
    Just recieve message from Neteller. And bet365 didn't sent me any mail. Maybe they not happy about complaints on different forums and Gibraltal. But not sure if Gibraltar works so fast.
    So, i'm happy! Thanks to all for advices and help.
    Great news Jude.

And thanks for updating the thread with your result.

Jude2003

Thanks
    Hope there is no more people with such problems.

Tom R.
    Tom R.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3934

Had a same situation like Jude2003.

I registered in bet365 in 2013 (country Belarus), account was verified, was many withdrawals.
    My maximum stake was decreased in same years. But I still played with max about 6-12 usd.
    In Jan 2018, with support permission, I opened new account with different currency(euro) (max stake still low 6-12 euro), my first account was closed.
    In Feb my account was blocked and support asked me pass procedure verification again. I sent all photos and start waiting letter with PVC code to my home address. I waiting 28 working days, but dont received letter, bet365 sent again another letter. Week ago I finally, after 1.5 month waiting, received letter, sent PVC code to support and received answer - wait 28 working days to finish procedure verification.
    But couple days ago, without any notifications, bet365 sent all my money to my Skrill wallet and permanently closing my account.
    I asked in Live chat support what a reason - but they refused tell me a reason.

Jude2003

Привет
    Хорошо, что деньги свои забрали наконец-то. Но конечно практика у них странная. Ведут себя как обиженные дети.

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Many reports like this lately. Maybe bet365 is filtering client portfolio wanting to keep only A class clients/countries, who knows? Ukraine and Belarus might not be the best clients wanted by a bookmaker. I notice that many bonuses are not available to eastern European clients.

Jude2003

Quote Originally Posted by ouzoun View Post
    Many reports like this lately. Maybe bet365 is filtering client portfolio wanting to keep only A class clients/countries, who knows? Ukraine and Belarus might not be the best clients wanted by a bookmaker. I notice that many bonuses are not available to eastern European clients.
    Yes, i think like you. A lot of books just closed registration for Ukraine especially, but maybe Belarus also. And maybe they have some unhappy statistics for them. And there is only few books, who gives some bonuses for us.

moojoo

Problem is that 1 person take 5 different ids from friends and family and open accounts and take bonus for all.If you ask me this kind of people dont deserve even their deposit back.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    Problem is that 1 person take 5 different ids from friends and family and open accounts and take bonus for all.If you ask me this kind of people dont deserve even their deposit back.
    It's not only friends and family. There are shady companies who are selling fully verified and ready-to-bet accounts, mostly from Eastern EU origin. Maybe b365 got cautious with certain countries.

moojoo

Lonnie what you say is organised crime imo,this people ruin it for people living from betting.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    Lonnie what you say is organised crime imo,this people ruin it for people living from betting.
    Lol, people living from betting are actually the ones who are using multiple account except they are sharps who don't need soft books at all

Jude2003

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Lol, people living from betting are actually the ones who are using multiple account except they are sharps who don't need soft books at all
    Sharp books don't have such wide line as soft books, so i don't realy know how to beat sharps. Maybe only early lines possible to beat.