UBNVS
    UBNVS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5878

Bitcoin deposit into BOL never went through

Last night I requested a bitcoin address from bet online. My newborn started crying and I never got around to sending bitcoins to the address they provided. It says there is a time limit on the address. So this morning I requested a new address, copy and pasted, and I sent them funds to that address. My funds haven’t been credited and there have been over 300 confirmations on the transaction. Betonline sent me an email saying I should’ve sent it to the first address they gave me. Please help.

UBNVS

False alarm. I just hit up dave on twitter and within minutes he fixed the problem and I got my funds

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9149

Quote Originally Posted by UBNVS View Post
    False alarm. I just hit up dave on twitter and within minutes he fixed the problem and I got my funds
    Good to hear.

That stuff about should have used the first address is definitely wrong. Don't be confused for next time. You did it the right way.

UBNVS

So I won a few weeks ago and cashed out all the funds. I liked a bet Friday night. I got a new address to deposit to. I thought I copied and pasted the new address but it accidentally sent it to the old address I used a week ago to deposit. Am I screwed out of the money? Or can I still get the funds since it is still a bol address? It’s been two days since I sent the bitcoins and still haven’t been deposited into my account.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

So I won a few weeks ou'llago and cashed out all the funds. I liked a bet Friday night. I got a new address to deposit to. I thought I copied and pasted the new address but it accidentally sent it to the old address I used a week ago to deposit. Am I screwed out of the money? Or can I still get the funds since it is still a bol address? It’s been two days since I sent the bitcoins and still haven’t been deposited into my account.
    You'll get it eventually. Just talk to BOL and tell them what happened.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Its a shame one must go through twitter as opposed to actual customer service to get respectable customer service at betonline.

PowerMoves
    PowerMoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

I had this same problem two years ago. Looks like they still have not fixed it. Outrageous. I've moved on to other books and so should you.

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

betonline has always been a solid book for me. other than the server issues they have had recently, they have always been great to deal with.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9149

So I won a few weeks ago and cashed out all the funds. I liked a bet Friday night. I got a new address to deposit to. I thought I copied and pasted the new address but it accidentally sent it to the old address I used a week ago to deposit. Am I screwed out of the money? Or can I still get the funds since it is still a bol address? It’s been two days since I sent the bitcoins and still haven’t been deposited into my account.
    They will have to manually process it but it wont be lost. Weekend may have slowed that down if the right admin person isn't working.