Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    It's not only about the timeframe. How about when I withdraw via 5Dimes 50% of the time I get some type of verification needed, I am not BTC exclusive because I had $5 left when I deposited, etc. Why is it that when I withdraw with 5Dimes I think "what kind of crazy scenario are we going to have this time"? I have been with them for 14 years. None of my information has ever changed. I completely appreciate their need for security. Why is it that other shops can do it much easier and less intrusive?

How come when I withdraw from a shop like Heritage and I click the button I can count on it being there in 4 hours without any issues? I don't think it's because Heritage is less safe, I think it's because they don't play games and are much more efficient. It's not a bad thing to want 5Dimes to improve on their BTC payout efficiency.
    I get that. Reliability is more important than raw speed to me too.

I really don't know why 5D use the system they do, and it is a bit clunky, but personally I've never been concerned about a payout not arriving from there so don't see it as a big thing.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Good for you OPT. and I am sure it's the same for many others on here recently. However, we all know Bitcoin is on a strong rise as of [?] the past 2 weeks. So, yes, I assume many Bitcoin transactions are doing fine, expense wise.
    We also know this will drop sooner or later and some will be trapped with losses such as mine.
    * I made it crispy-clear how the gambler loses his money in several different manners. Book fee; Bitcoin fees; and even possible bank fees, etc. Plus, many lose some value when using Bitcoins. As I said, 3 weeks ago, I lost 125.00 on my Bitcoin value.
    ** I'll get back when I have more time, talking about these fees for I am extra busy now.
    *** Still: The major point regardless of any Bitcoin transactions, is this question; why do Books [ or their processors] feel a need to charge you, the customer, whether you dep/withdraw?

And don't forget, the chances of winning a payout that will keep your head above water--I estimated, 92.5% will never get ahead of Books they deal with in their entire gambling history. In the long run. Yet those fees are right there with your on you treacherous gambling journey.
    Who charges fees for a BTC deposit? Or a withdrawal for that matter?

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15781

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    It's not only about the timeframe. How about when I withdraw via 5Dimes 50% of the time I get some type of verification needed, I am not BTC exclusive because I had $5 left when I deposited, etc. Why is it that when I withdraw with 5Dimes I think "what kind of crazy scenario are we going to have this time"? I have been with them for 14 years. None of my information has ever changed. I completely appreciate their need for security. Why is it that other shops can do it much easier and less intrusive?

How come when I withdraw from a shop like Heritage and I click the button I can count on it being there in 4 hours without any issues? I don't think it's because Heritage is less safe, I think it's because they don't play games and are much more efficient. It's not a bad thing to want 5Dimes to improve on their BTC payout efficiency.
    Well said.

BigPage28
    BigPage28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3872

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    And the final cost?
    I ended up taking home around 3850 after the fee to transfer to bank and slight drop in bitcoin value

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Is 5 dimes still requiring phone verification for bitcoin payouts?

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    Is 5 dimes still requiring phone verification for bitcoin payouts?
    Sometimes phone but more often just email verification of the bitcoin address, in my experience.

michael777

thank you

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Come on Tony... make 5dimes great again... Theres no reason for these tactics

Tony isnt dumb, so, this has to be deliberate, to make the process as inefficient as possible and be the slowest by far of all the big boys

michael777

100% correct,well said

cx89
    cx89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1075

On day 4 going to day 5 of a $5k BTC withdraw. Still "requested" nothing but bullshit and headaches. Stalling tactics, most likely riding btc recent gains before paying, just a complete joke.

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

48 hours for me...no phone call, no email....still in the "requested" status.

jbayko

Quote Originally Posted by cx89 View Post
    On day 4 going to day 5 of a $5k BTC withdraw. Still "requested" nothing but bullshit and headaches. Stalling tactics, most likely riding btc recent gains before paying, just a complete joke.
    They don’t hold Bitcoin, so market value has nothing to do with it.

cx89
    cx89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1075

Roughly 5k 5dimes BTC Requested 10:45 Pm Aug 24

Aug 28 8:18 AM - Request for Docs - Money still in betting account (not my first withdraw).
    Aug 28 2:08 PM - Wants another photo ID claims it can't see "all four corners" - Resent requested documents.
    Aug 29 1:31 PM - Says I missed a phone call for verification had to email them photo id the whole nine yards to update to new phone number.
    Aug 29 2:00 PM - Called them to verify phone number still "requested
    "Aug 30 8:32 AM - Another email "authorization" request was made.
    Aug 30 12:20 PM - Received email that is was "processed"
    Aug 30 12:22 PM - Hit my wallet - Full Amount received not short any money.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Aug 28 8:18 AM - Request for Docs - Money still in betting account (not my first withdraw).
    Aug 28 2:08 PM - Wants another photo ID claims it can't see "all four corners" - Resent requested documents.
    Aug 29 1:31 PM - Says I missed a phone call for verification had to email them photo id the whole nine yards to update to new phone number.
    horrible
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cx89

jbayko

It should be a lot faster now that you've been verified. 5Dimes always takes about 24 hours for me lately.

First 123