RAW
    RAW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Pinnacle wire transfer delays

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone else other than myself has had delays recently regarding Pinnacle wire transfers. I'm going on buissnes day 12 and starting to wonder what is up. I requested an update on what is causing the delay and they go silent all of a sudden. They have always been very good at replying quickly but now nothing.

I hope I am the only one because this is way too long of a waite for a wire transfer.
    Last edited by RAW; 04-09-18 at 07:04 PM.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Please keep us updated on this.

RAW

Update:

After inquiring as to why I have not received an update, Pinnacle replied with a "be patient, we will update you once we have something to update".

Is this typical or are they stalling?

I'd like to note that I like Pinnacle as a sports betting site and will continue to use them, but this particular situation has lead me to believe that if you request any sort of withdrawal over the 3K mark, Pinnacle will stall and not give meaningful updates. I do believe I will get paid eventually but telling me the wire will take no more then 10 business days and then after the time passes not having any explanation is obviously frustrating.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by RAW View Post
    Update:
    After inquiring as to why I have not received an update, Pinnacle replied with a "be patient, we will update you once we have something to update".

I seriously doubt they are stalling. More than likely there has been an error made somewhere along the line and they are trying to sort it out.
    Nothing shady about this book.

RAW

I do believe your assessment that this book is far from shady. Other than this recent issue, Pinnacle has been top notch.

My frustration is with the lack of information and delays. My previous wire transfers in other dealing have always been very fast, as soon as the withdrawal was approved I had the money within 2 days. In this particular situation my transfer was approved well over 10 business days.

CAPPER33
    CAPPER33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8210

2 months back I had a wire request for a couple of grand . It took 2 weeks . Back in the day I used to get them in 3 days . Pinny is a shadow of what they used to be .

RAW

The problem might just be with the Bank Pinnacle uses for wire transfers. I've gotten payouts using other methods from Pinnacle in a few hours once the withdrawal was approved. I only used a wire transfer this time because of the size of the withdrawal.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Update:

I'd like to note that I like Pinnacle as a sports betting site and will continue to use them, but this particular situation has lead me to believe that if you request any sort of withdrawal over the 3K mark, Pinnacle will stall and not give meaningful updates. I do believe I will get paid eventually but telling me the wire will take no more then 10 business days and then after the time passes not having any explanation is obviously frustrating.
    3k is nothing to Pinnacle. They are probably having some issues with their accounts. Other withdrawal options are still almost instant, with amounts far exceeding 3k.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

I love when a book holding your money interest free tells you to be patient.

RAW

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    3k is nothing to Pinnacle. They are probably having some issues with their accounts. Other withdrawal options are still almost instant, with amounts far exceeding 3k.
    Other withdrawal options aren't available as they have removed the funds from my Pinnacle account back when it was approved. I'd rather use a faster option but a wire transfer has no limit on the dollar amount I can transfer.

Wire transfer was my only option.

RAW

I agree.

Being patient is waiting the 10 days for a wire transfer.

RAW

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    I love when a book holding your money interest free tells you to be patient.
    I agree.

Being patient is waiting the 10 days for a wire transfer.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

wire transfers have a high rate of delay with any gambling book

RAW

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    wire transfers have a high rate of delay with any gambling book
    This is the second wire transfer I have ever done. The first one only took 2 days and was around the same amount but was for something personal. That is the only previous experience I have with a wire transfer.

Thanks for your reply. Getting feedback on other peoples experiences helps.

Cheers

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36721

It was a few years ago, but I had the same situation with Pinnacle where i was on day 15 or 16 or something like that and still hadn't received it. When I inquired they did take a few days to figure out what happened and then it was resent without any delays just as my previous ones were. I don't remember if it was an issue with the routing number or what the problem was but it did take a few days for them to find out what happened and for the process to start over again.

SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone else other than myself has had delays recently regarding Pinnacle wire transfers. I'm going on buissnes day 12 and starting to wonder what is up. I requested an update on what is causing the delay and they go silent all of a sudden. They have always been very good at replying quickly but now nothing.

I hope I am the only one because this is way too long of a waite for a wire transfer.

I am having a Pinnacle account for over 16 years (or so), their name was originally "Planet Pinnacle" (does anybody remember it ?, as to confirm),made hundreds of deposits/withdrawals. Usually using e-wallets, but from time to time also a wire. When doing a wire transfer in past 2-3 years, sending it from my bank account in my home country, to their bank account in another country (but still within EU) it never took more than 2-3 business days (I would say mostly only 2, let's say Monday left my bank and Wednesday credited my Pinn. acc.). That are last deposits.
    But some 10 years (and more) ago, yes, it took maybe 6-8 business days, as it was not a direct transfer, but they were always using some "correspondence" banks(only one bank per each transaction). But now (so called SEPA transfers), really 2-3 days maximum.

RAW

Update #2

I still have not recieved the wire transfer and I am well passed 20 days since the withdrawl request was approved. The responses I continually receive regarding why, are all conterdicting. This to me is all standard stalling tactics.

I'm really starting to think this place will never pay because of the continued conterdicting information.

Does anybody have any advice as to what I am to do?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Update #2

I still have not recieved the wire transfer and I am well passed 20 days since the withdrawl request was approved. The responses I continually receive regarding why, are all conterdicting. This to me is all standard stalling tactics.

I'm really starting to think this place will never pay because of the continued conterdicting information.

Does anybody have any advice as to what I am to do?
    If you send in your account details with this form SBR can reach out to them for you.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Bookmaker is way behind on wires and aren't even offering them as an option right now. I've been waiting over a month for one.

RAW

I'd like Pinnacle and I to settle this without any intervention. In saying that, if I dont receive the transfer by their most recent proposed date, I will have to investigate all possible avenues of assistance.

I'll keep this in mind
    Thank you

Alfa1234

Quote Originally Posted by SBE View Post
    I am having a Pinnacle account for over 16 years (or so), their name was originally "Planet Pinnacle" (does anybody remember it ?, as to confirm),made hundreds of deposits/withdrawals. Usually using e-wallets, but from time to time also a wire. When doing a wire transfer in past 2-3 years, sending it from my bank account in my home country, to their bank account in another country (but still within EU) it never took more than 2-3 business days (I would say mostly only 2, let's say Monday left my bank and Wednesday credited my Pinn. acc.). That are last deposits.
    But some 10 years (and more) ago, yes, it took maybe 6-8 business days, as it was not a direct transfer, but they were always using some "correspondence" banks(only one bank per each transaction). But now (so called SEPA transfers), really 2-3 days maximum.
    A SEPA transfer can, by law, take no more than 24hours to go from 1 account to another now. I believe in 2 years this should become almost instantaneous although there are still various problems with the technical implementation so that will likely be postponed.

RAW

Update #3

Pinnacle has stopped answering my emails.

They definitely are trying everything to delay my large withdraw. I'm starting to think they are having problems paying due to the miss information and stalling tactics.

I definitely wouldent recomend keeping any large amount of money with them if this is how clients are treated once a withdrawl is approved.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

I suggest you to give them few more days and if they dont answer,just file complaint with Sbr.
    I would advise you to send them mail again,maybe somebody read and forgot to answer.

RAW

Can someone please explain to me what SRB can do for me if I fill out the complaint form?

What authority does SRB have over Pinnacle?

Why shouldent I just go strait to a lawyer or news outlet to put pressure on Pinnacle?

Just to give you some contexts into how things happened, I got very lucky on a long shot bet with Pinnacle. It was a BIG WIN. It took over a week just to get Pinnacle to approve the withdrawal. Now they are stalling or not paying, I really don't know what one. It has now been 20 business days since the withdraw has been approved and the money was pulled from my account. The customer service replies I continually receive have no real infermation and the also use the excuse that finance hasn't responded to them yet. In my dealings with Pinnacle customer service finance has only responded once in the 20 business days since this started. If I did that at my job I'd be fired.

I really do think Pinnacle is a JOKE and not what people say they are. How do you get a A-plus rating when you jerk people around? This makes no sense based on my experience.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Sbr contact spprtsbook on your behalf and get all information and evidence from them. They compare them with info you gave them.
    If you are genuin they explain to book that they should pay you,or they will make article on them not being fair.

Alfa1234

3k is by no measure a "large" amount or a "big win" for Pinnacle. They accept thousands of single bets bigger than that on a daily basis. Something else is wrong.

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Problem with transfers something can easily go wrong and it will be difficult for Pinny to track were mistake was made. From routing #, e.t.c, that's why always use Neteller/ Skrill with them.
    Always 5 - 10 min & money is in my ewallet. Faster than any BTC withdrawal. Hope your issue is resolved soon. Pinny's cust service can be a pain as mainly by e-mail

RAW

3k is by no measure a "large" amount or a "big win" for Pinnacle. They accept thousands of single bets bigger than that on a daily basis. Something else is wrong.
    Where are you getting 3k from?
    Why would I withdraw 3k using a wire transfer?

Any withdrawal under 20k I always use idebit.

Alfa1234

Update:

From this post. What is the amount, roughly, then? Ballpark.

RAW

From this post. What is the amount, roughly, then? Ballpark.
    It's a six figure number.

Optional

Can someone please explain to me what SRB can do for me if I fill out the complaint form?

What authority does SRB have over Pinnacle?

Why shouldent I just go strait to a lawyer or news outlet to put pressure on Pinnacle?

Just to give you some contexts into how things happened, I got very lucky on a long shot bet with Pinnacle. It was a BIG WIN. It took over a week just to get Pinnacle to approve the withdrawal. Now they are stalling or not paying, I really don't know what one. It has now been 20 business days since the withdraw has been approved and the money was pulled from my account. The customer service replies I continually receive have no real infermation and the also use the excuse that finance hasn't responded to them yet. In my dealings with Pinnacle customer service finance has only responded once in the 20 business days since this started. If I did that at my job I'd be fired.

I really do think Pinnacle is a JOKE and not what people say they are. How do you get a A-plus rating when you jerk people around? This makes no sense based on my experience.
    We just try to help sort it out for you.

We have no authority but a pretty good success rate.

No reason you shouldn't go to a lawyer instead if you wish. Doubt the news outlet idea will help you much though.

20 days is a very long time for them. I can't even guess what it might be if they have told you your payout is approved and to please stay patient. Maybe an issue with your particular country or bank would be only guess from what you have said.

They don't generally jerk people around and deserve the A+ rating, which I'd guess any and every rating site like SBR also has them at.

RAW

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    We just try to help sort it out for you.

We have no authority but a pretty good success rate.

No reason you shouldn't go to a lawyer instead if you wish. Doubt the news outlet idea will help you much though.

20 days is a very long time for them. I can't even guess what it might be if they have told you your payout is approved and to please stay patient. Maybe an issue with your particular country or bank would be only guess from what you have said.

They don't generally jerk people around and deserve the A+ rating, which I'd guess any and every rating site like SBR also has them at.
    I live in a country that is approved by Pinnacle, so that can't be the issue.

I have supplied every piece of documentation they have asked for without delay and I still get no real answers as to what the problem is.

The delay I can live with but the lack of infermation is the real problem I have with them.

Optional

I live in a country that is approved by Pinnacle, so that can't be the issue.

I have supplied every piece of documentation they have asked for without delay and I still get no real answers as to what the problem is.

The delay I can live with but the lack of infermation is the real problem I have with them.
    I'd be worrying after 20 days for this amount of money too. But if they did not plan to pay you they would not have told you they would pay, and to be patient.

I'm 99% sure you will see all your money just based on that.

Best way to try and get more definitive info is to get SBR to ask for you. It could be due to some sensitive matter they don't want made public.

RAW

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I'd be worrying after 20 days for this amount of money too. But if they did not plan to pay you they would not have told you they would pay, and to be patient.

I'm 99% sure you will see all your money just based on that.

Best way to try and get more definitive info is to get SBR to ask for you. It could be due to some sensitive matter they don't want made public.
    You make a very good point. Maybe something is going on behind the Pinnacle door that they dont want to be public.

I sure hope you are correct and I end up with egg on my face. I'll be the first one to say I was in the wrong or overreacted.

Thank you for your post.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave RAW 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RAW

Update:

Got paid!

Pinnacle really is as reliable as the A+ grading they have.

This goes to show as long as you have nothing to hide you will get paid..... Eventually! ..... In Under One Month!

12 Last