Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Bovada and Nitrogen

Just wanted to post up that I have been pleased by bovada payouts. There live wagering platform is top notch and software overall is great. These have been bitcoin payouts, have heard good and bad about getting check payouts.

Nitrogen has been great as well. Asked for payout and received bitcoin in my wallet within 45 mins

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Yeah Nitrogen a great book. Their payouts used to be about 5 minutes but 45 minutes Is still great. The best part about nitro is 24/7 payouts and no limit on how many. Not many books that I know of do that.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Won about 500 at nitrogen the other night...poker only. Bitcoin back to binance in about 2 hours. Cant ask for better.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Won about 500 at nitrogen the other night...poker only. Bitcoin back to binance in about 2 hours. Cant ask for better.
    Do you hold bitcoin in a Binance wallet?

If so, you really should consider using a wallet that you control the private keys for instead for holding cryto. No need to trust other people to hold your money and have the risk of them being compromised as a big target.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Do you hold bitcoin in a Binance wallet?

If so, you really should consider using a wallet that you control the private keys for instead for holding cryto. No need to trust other people to hold your money and have the risk of them being compromised as a big target.
    Thank you very much for the good advice. I like to have easy access to bitcoin to make some trades and to use for poker and sportsbetting. I definitely need to become more advanced and smarter with my holdings as I am continuously increasing my holdings of a few specific cryptos. I usually sell some of my holdings back to bitcoin when I intend on using bitcoin for those purposes. I do need to set up a wallet for my ADA holdings. Looking into that right now.

Just so you know, I appreciate having another chance around here. You were always a gentleman, and I will be sure to keep my posting respectful.

Optional

Glad to see you back too Sour ;-)

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Looks like i jinxed myself. Made a withdrawal request from nitro almost 3 hours ago and still pending.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good stuff here!

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Looks like i jinxed myself. Made a withdrawal request from nitro almost 3 hours ago and still pending.
    That will happen once on a while most likely just from being understaffed at the hour you requested but 95 percent of the time it is within an hour. At least from my experience.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Bovada?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    That will happen once on a while most likely just from being understaffed at the hour you requested but 95 percent of the time it is within an hour. At least from my experience.
    Of late it’s been between 1-3 hours...pretty nuts we bitch nitro is a hour or so late paying in 3 hours instead of 1....they also update fee and now 1 per week free too

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I hate that bovada charges a 10% fee for cc deposits

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    I hate that bovada charges a 10% fee for cc deposits
    Only 10% if you want to use Amex.

https://www.bovada.lv/help/deposit-fees

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Only 10% if you want to use Amex.

https://www.bovada.lv/help/deposit-fees
    Thanks opti.

My dumb ass deposited 300 there the other day. Didn't realize the fees were less with a different card.