Kazoey
    Kazoey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 748

I have never had an issue with Bookmaker until the past few weeks. I deposited $400 via btc (no bonus) to play some races last week. I bet about $150 of the balance and cashed out the remaining $250 back to my wallet. They canceled the withrawal citing that I need to play the balance through one time. It agitated me but whatever. They also did not reply to my emails asking why.

So this past week I have been hammering away in the racebook. I have probably bet it over about 5 or 6x, plus a few hundred in sports wagers.

Requested a cashout this morning and got the same cancelation citing the deposit needed to be played through 1x. I replied again and no answer for several houra, live chat is gone as well.

Not sure this warrants a formal complaint but what the hell is going on over there?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

standard requirement to bet deposit at every book I know...the second issue is probably just a miscommunication or error on there part they will clear up i am sure...Update us once you get an answer from live support

Kazoey

Will do. Live support link not working and I cant find it within the book itself anymore since they got the new software, gone from classic as well.

Waiting on email.

Kazoey

On a side note I would guess they are having some accounting glitches. At one point last week I looked at my pending wagers and I saw several $2,700 bets on opening day baseball totals. When I exited and looked again it was just my racing wagers.

Kazoey

Found live chat on desktop. Took about 20 mins but they solved it. Withdrawal processed within a half hour.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Kazoey 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Bookmaker is one of the best at withdrawals. No extraordinary hassles and fast.

Copper00
    Copper00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I have never had a withdraw problem with bk. I love them. They do have a 1x roll over with bitcoin deposits I do know that, plus roll overs with bonuses if you accept a bonus, though for me they are not even worth it. I have always been paid the same day from them through bitcoin payouts, majority of the time it’s within 2-3 hours. Once you are verified with them all that things that can hold you up is out of the way unless you or have not completed any roll overs. As well trying to withdraw too much money in a specific time frame. I could be wrong but believe there is a weekly limit.