Bfost1
    Update your status
    Bfost1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

William Hill Contact Issues

Having some serious issues trying to get in contact with William Hill to reopen an account, I'm from Canada and have tried their Canadian phone line it doesn't work for some odd reason when you select to speak with customer service it hangs up on you. Tried with my iPhone and my GFs android.

Then I tried calling their +44 number and it keeps saying all circuits busy, so I spoke with live agents who said a supervisor would call me that day 3 separate times in the past 7 days and havent received a call. anyone had any success contacting them lately?

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

As a Canadian you are allowed to open an account with them. If the number isn't helping you out try the live chat or an email. They will get back to you.

aliceinchains
    aliceinchains's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Let us know if you can contact them or not

Bfost1
    Update your status

I’m trying to reopen and account not start a new one, so I must actually speak with someone.

The live agents continually tell me someone will call me as I must speak to a supervisor not them but no one ever calls me back. I have tried calling their numbers again and they still aren’t working for me.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by Bfost1 View Post
    I’m trying to reopen and account not start a new one, so I must actually speak with someone.

The live agents continually tell me someone will call me as I must speak to a supervisor not them but no one ever calls me back. I have tried calling their numbers again and they still aren’t working for me.
    I've had no problem calling them on the international number they provide. I use skype. Costs 1.9 cents a minute.

I also contacted them on live chat and they emailed me back within 24 hours.

Bfost1
    Update your status

I will try out the Skype calling. Thanks for the idea I’ll try it tonight and let you know if it works.

Bfost1
    Update your status

Do you do that from a laptop or a phone Icon?

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by Bfost1 View Post
    Do you do that from a laptop or a phone Icon?
    I called from a desktop pc with a headset/mic.

Bfost1
    Update your status

Worked like a charm, cost me about 2 dollars because WHs +44 number also charges you on top of Skype but that was well worth it to save all the headaches I was going through before.

Thanks a lot
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Bfost1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.