cc279464
    cc279464's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

MyBookie payout HELP!

I requested a wire payout on March 4 from MyBookie. It is now March 21, and I have been told that I need to submit banking statements for the past month, and because their “processer” says the funds have been delivered, it will take another three weeks for them to even locate them.
    My experiences with their customer service and the situation has been abysmal. They are rude, non-responsive, and not helpful. All in all, if I do ever receive the money it will be almost 2 months from the time I made the request. I should mention, after I made the initial interest about doing a payout, it took three or four people to even figure out what the amounts you could do through wire work. They are so poorly disorganized it’s beyond frustrating. The payout is for over $3000 USD.
    When you call to speak to the payroll department, they say they aren’t available right now. It’s unbelievable. Suppose there is nothing I can do but I warn anyone, don’t use this website. They are just a nightmare.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Sorry to hear this cc. Please fill out a complaint form and we will assist you.

cc279464

Quote Originally Posted by SBR drew View Post
    Sorry to hear this cc. Please fill out a complaint form and we will assist you.
    I did already- about half an hour ago - thanks. Can you help?

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by cc279464 View Post
    I did already- about half an hour ago - thanks. Can you help?
    We certainly will try our best to assist you.

cc279464

Thanks very much.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

people just continue to shoot themselves in the foot by betting with no name books.... like cmon

cc279464

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    people just continue to shoot themselves in the foot by betting with no name books.... like cmon
    You’re right. In my defence I read some decent reviews on them but didn’t do enough homework. 100% my fault, I know.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

5dimes forever man, sign up today

cc279464

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    5dimes forever man, sign up today
    Man.. I generally use sports interaction or Youwager.. Decided to try a new one and what a mistake. They are an absolute nightmare.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

I got a 900 e check from my bookie few months - they do ask for a lot shit!! But I got paid no fees for cashing out
    Last edited by ikid2groove415; 03-21-18 at 11:07 PM.

cc279464

So what is the process for this? Another day, no money into my account.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

So what is the process for this? Another day, no money into my account.
    Man, if you're expecting them to just speak to SBR and wire you the money the next day, you're crazy. Look at the hoops that they've already made you hop through. I hope you get your money, dude.

cc279464

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    Man, if you're expecting them to just speak to SBR and wire you the money the next day, you're crazy. Look at the hoops that they've already made you hop through. I hope you get your money, dude.
    Nah I know. I meant another day, no money from MyBookie. Understand it will likely take a long while, was just wondering how they go about doing it. And thanks man, me too.

cc279464

Still have not been paid

Just an update for everyone.... have been dealing with the GM who has said the money has been resent. Who knows if that's true. Today (April 4) marks one month since i requested a payout. Obviously this is just insane but my own fault for choosing to play with them. Just a lesson for anyone else, do NOT use mybookie. Just not worth it.

ikid2groove415

Just an update for everyone.... have been dealing with the GM who has said the money has been resent. Who knows if that's true. Today (April 4) marks one month since i requested a payout. Obviously this is just insane but my own fault for choosing to play with them. Just a lesson for anyone else, do NOT use mybookie. Just not worth it.
    Took almost 3-4 weeks for a *************** lol- Don’t deal with this crooks man - Thank god they paid me tho

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I hope for your sake that they didn't take a stack of Villanova wagers.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

They have tons of sketchy Terms and Conditions to avoid paying WINNERS!!!

If you win less than 5k you MIGHT be ok... but anything over that expect the MOTHER TERESA of KYC's and every excuse in the book to delay, question, blame you and try and get you to lose it back...

Owned by ex Bet On Sports rat/snitch Gary Kaplan... LOL...

Do you think that guy didnt rat everyone and their mothers???? disgusting

And now back in biz.

This is like Milli Vanilli getting a grammy after their fraud was discovered
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ikid2groove415

cc279464

i won't ever again, but i don't think i'll ever see the money. never seen anything like this in my life before.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Took almost 3-4 weeks for a *************** lol- Don’t deal with this crooks man - Thank god they paid me tho

cc279464

I guess there is nothing else i can do? sent my bank information twice, over four weeks now and no money. Over $3,000 just gone. Pretty brutal.

ikid2groove415

I guess there is nothing else i can do? sent my bank information twice, over four weeks now and no money. Over $3,000 just gone. Pretty brutal.
    Report them to SBR

cc279464

i've tried. they don't really respond either. Mybookie GM now doesn't even reply to emails even though he is the one who said i would have the money by today. Been five weeks Sunday since payout was requested.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Report them to SBR

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

I talked to their support in live chat once. They asked for my password, which means they can see my password in plain text to me compare with. HUGE no no.

cc279464

i know. the whole thing is brutal i just don't know what else to do. dude won't even respond to emails now so i must be SOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    I talked to their support in live chat once. They asked for my password, which means they can see my password in plain text to me compare with. HUGE no no.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13767

Yeah, MyBookie isn't a book I'd suggest to others but I've hit them pretty hard in the past few months and they've always paid me out with Bitcoin within a few days and not much hassle. Hopefully you get your issue resolved. I've always looked at them as more of a pain in the rear but not a total scam book.

HurryUpAndDrink

I know them to be a very corrupt operation, AVOID

cc279464

great to hear....how so?
    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I know them to be a very corrupt operation, AVOID

cc279464

i mean i guess aside from the fact i have been missing money for 5 weeks and now they won't respond... that would be how, i guess. 3k isn't chump change for me though, it's a pretty stressful situation. should have never got started with these guys.
    great to hear....how so?

HurryUpAndDrink

I started the process to work for them in the CS department... 1 year ago

Bailed after seeing how they handled people and that the filthy guy from BetUS is running their CS department... cant recall his fukkin name

I also shot down offers from BetDSI.

I will not associate myself with that bullshit... no need plus I no longer feel excited in this industry unless a new project comes along with great potential and way things are that aint happening.

I work in the crypto industry now, doing marketing and PR

cc279464

the guy i am dealing with is the apparent GM - Jake. He has been professional except for the one key component - i have no money. been betting online for many years and have never seen this happen - where someone actually doesn't get paid. Feel helpless as i just don't know what else to do. thanks for the info... based on this entire situation, i am not surprised.
    I started the process to work for them in the CS department... 1 year ago

Bailed after seeing how they handled people and that the filthy guy from BetUS is running their CS department... cant recall his fukkin name

I also shot down offers from BetDSI.

I will not associate myself with that bullshit... no need plus I no longer feel excited in this industry unless a new project comes along with great potential and way things are that aint happening.

I work in the crypto industry now, doing marketing and PR

HurryUpAndDrink

the guy i am dealing with is the apparent GM - Jake. He has been professional except for the one key component - i have no money. been betting online for many years and have never seen this happen - where someone actually doesn't get paid. Feel helpless as i just don't know what else to do. thanks for the info... based on this entire situation, i am not surprised.
    JAKE!!!! THATS HIM

He is a known scumbag... got fired from bookmaker from pulling some stunts... he was with BetUs before that...

Dude, thats the snake... he will talk all pretty all promises... at some point they will just stop replying... dude that guy is a class A bullshitter

BOL

cc279464

oh well that's just great. how do these guys stay in business if this is happening? i don't get it. and yes, that's the guy. assured me after all this i would have the money by Friday (today). To no surprise, no money. any other suggestions?
    man this is brutal.
    JAKE!!!! THATS HIM

He is a known scumbag... got fired from bookmaker from pulling some stunts... he was with BetUs before that...

Dude, thats the snake... he will talk all pretty all promises... at some point they will just stop replying... dude that guy is a class A bullshitter

BOL

HurryUpAndDrink

cause they have the best marketing team apparently, betdsi too lol

these fukkers have adds on my favorite podcasts, I hate it...

dont lose your nerve w them, thats what they want, an excuse to shut you down... be nice, patient, but keep pressuring

3k is not that much, you maaaay get paid eventually, but they will try for you to break 1st

winning is hard, but not worth it having to jump through emotional hoops to get some $

cc279464

yeah.. appreciate it. i'm trying to keep cool but it's been almost six weeks... hard to keep calm at this point.
    cause they have the best marketing team apparently, betdsi too lol

these fukkers have adds on my favorite podcasts, I hate it...

dont lose your nerve w them, thats what they want, an excuse to shut you down... be nice, patient, but keep pressuring

3k is not that much, you maaaay get paid eventually, but they will try for you to break 1st

winning is hard, but not worth it having to jump through emotional hoops to get some $

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Jake is a CROOK,He was at Sportbet and the slime balls at BETUS,he is a 100% thief!!!!!

cc279464

great. so you don't think i will ever get my money? sucks man.
    Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    Jake is a CROOK,He was at Sportbet and the slime balls at BETUS,he is a 100% thief!!!!!
    Last edited by cc279464; 04-06-18 at 02:08 PM.

12 Last