Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16678

Good luck to everyone in this thread on getting your money.

jablo1312
    jablo1312's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

1 full year later, nothing but lies and delays. To be fair, after ignoring my emails for 8 months they started responding to them in May. And they recently re-did their site layout, so there's that!

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

I looked at their site recently too. Lots of info on ways to make fast deposits.

I looked for a few minutes and didn’t find any info on withdrawals.

What a joke. Feel sorry for anyone depositing there as well as everyone that’s owed money.

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9819

10 months and counting.........................same old reply

Thank you for contacting Topbet Customer Service and we understand that this is regarding the status of your payout.

I would like to personally apologize if you're hearing the same reply that we're still waiting for an update over and over again. We here in the Customer Service Department are also waiting for new updates from our Payouts Team.

I know that it's way over the delivery time frame; however, we're committed to pay you as we owe you the money. I know words and this email reply won't resolve your concern; however, I'm writing this up with all honesty and confidence that we'll deliver to our promise.

Rest assured, as soon as I or we received an update from our relevant team regarding an update about your payout, we'll immediately let you know.

For further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Topbet's Support Team at 1-888-998-9045 or send an email to support@topbet.eu and we will be more than willing to address all your concerns. Want to bet on the go? Try our new mobile website: www.topbet.eu.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

"rest assured" lol.

Frank

11 months and counting..................

"I have checked with our Payments Team and we do apologize that as of today, we do not have any update yet for the Payout. We understand that this has been going on for quite some time now. We made a recent follow up from our 3rd party payment provider and we anticipate that they are already prioritizing your payout.

We look forward to provide your tracking number soon. Once we have it, we will forward it to your registered email address."

They are anticipating prioritizing my payout. LOL

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

I think i saw some spam emails recently about deposit bonuses from this place. Not sure if they think people are stupid but sorry ive seen these threads, stop emailing me.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

Its amazing that people still play at these shit books. Smh

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13779

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    I think i saw some spam emails recently about deposit bonuses from this place. Not sure if they think people are stupid but sorry ive seen these threads, stop emailing me.
    I always find it strange though that they send emails out for 25% deposit bonuses. Obviously they are a scam book nowadays but you'd think they'd at least entice people with 50% or 100% bonuses rather than 25% to ramp up the deposits in their scam. Seems strange.

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Its amazing that people still play at these shit books. Smh
    Maybe read the thread 1st before you get amazed.

I have been trying to get my money out of here for 5 years.

But, hey, your petty comments go a long way.

Frank

Now 1 year and counting on this payout.................

Actually it is really 20 months.

This payout was originally requested 8 months beforehand but then returned to my account saying only 1 request at a time when they updated their site.

I was only able to re-request it, when I received my last payout, after waiting 13 months, in Sept 2018.

Here is their response:

Thank you for contacting customer support

Upon checking with the payout team, the withdrawal request is still in process. We are still waiting for the completion of your payout. The reason for this delay is due to the large volume of payout request that we received. This is the reason why the request has piled up we need to do the processing by batches.

We do pay our customers and we'll pay you as we owe you that money and we're committed in doing so. We cannot provide any specific time frame yet, as we don't want to frustrate you again. Our payout team is doing daily follow ups with our processor to make sure that we may be able to provide the tracking number the soonest possible time. As soon as the details are available, we assure to notify you as early as we can.

For further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Topbet's Support Team at 1-888-998-9045 or send an email to support@topbet.eu and we will be more than willing to address all your concerns. Want to bet on the go? Try our new mobile website: www.topbet.eu.

Frank

13 months and counting.....................but really now 21 months since it was first requested.

They have bitcoin in place for deposits but not for withdrawals, go figure.

They have been working on implementing this for 3 years now.

They really need to try some new excuses.

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

Why do guys continue to post up with #hit books and act surprised when they don't pay? They have been rated from C to F at SBR so I'm wondering why anyone would send them a penny.......do your research before making deposits is the moral of this story!!
    #Fbooksusuallydontpay

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Ant23 View Post
    Why do guys continue to post up with #hit books and act surprised when they don't pay? They have been rated from C to F at SBR so I'm wondering why anyone would send them a penny.......do your research before making deposits is the moral of this story!!
    #Fbooksusuallydontpay
    I posted up a long, long time ago and have been trying to get money out since 2015 when they were rated C, which is about 4 years before you were even at this site.

#greatadvicerookie

jablo1312
    jablo1312's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

Now when I call and try to go to the "deposits only" line OR the "all other requests" line, both go to voicemail and I'm told to email. I'm at 15 months and counting. Gotta keep trying I guess.

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

Frank......been gambling long before your nutz dropped buddy. Actually been doing it so long I don't play with $hit books.
    #byebyemoney

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Ant23 View Post
    Frank......been gambling long before your nutz dropped buddy. Actually been doing it so long I don't play with $hit books.
    #byebyemoney
    Jesus Christ. Shut up.

You've been gambling that long but you really don't know that people make a lot of money by playing lots of different books? It's a calculated risk and the (very rare) loss like this can be made up for in profits many times over using this approach.

Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6586

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Jesus Christ. Shut up.

You've been gambling that long but you really don't know that people make a lot of money by playing lots of different books? It's a calculated risk and the (very rare) loss like this can be made up for in profits many times over using this approach.

and this guy gets it

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25687

payout pending since 8/11/18. checked in again by e-mail. here's the reply...

We appreciate the time writing us today regarding your payout and we sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience that this has caused you.

I would like to personally apologize if you're hearing the same reply that we're still waiting for an update over and over again. We here in the Customer Service Department are also waiting for new updates from our relevant team.

Believe me, I or we don't want to receive and hear such emails as well nor delaying any payments of our players. You may think we're useless but, we're doing our best here to get a hold of any updates from our Payouts Team.

Rest assured Marc, as soon as I or we received an update from our relevant team regarding an update about your payout, we'll immediately let you know.

Again, please accept my personal and utmost apology for the delay and inconvenience that this has caused you.

DontTailMe

I love how they talk like their own Payouts Team is some foreign entity that is nearly impossible to communicate with. As if they have no accountability for how their own Payouts Team behaves. It would honestly be less insulting if they just refused to respond.

Keewatinking21
    Update your status
    Keewatinking21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

I have a couple hundred still in there that I havent even tried to take out. This is the email I got when asked how come you arent paying anyone.

Good day. Thank you for contacting us. In regard to your concern, it is true that we had an issue with the payout before due to an issue with our processor. Some of our customers Payout request was delayed but it was already been taken care of. As of today a very few customers are still waiting for their Payout but it was already on process by our new processor and all our current Payout request are on time. I can guarantee you that all current payouts are on time and that for those who are affected by the issue with the previous processor are already being taken cared of

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

ah the tried and true "issue with our processor"

and the issue is always that there is no money

can you imagine just how much time and effort they have spent lying to people?

Frank

14 months and counting................................

Thank you for contacting Topbet customer support.

We know it's been a while since you requested for this payout. We are doing our best for whatever is required for us to resolve this matter as fast as possible as we don't want anyone to keep on waiting.

We are paying our customers. Not everything on the internet is true. As of now, we still don't have your tracking number but what I can assure you is a follow-up has been done for you. Rest assured that we are always doing a follow-up regarding this payout. Once tracking number is received, we will be notifying you.

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

Hey, don’t worry Frank. It’s been over a year, but they’re paying...disgusting.

Keewatinking21
    Update your status
    Keewatinking21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

How are they even still able to pay these workers to continue to do this for them? I mean I know there are still probably a few clueless people out there depositing but it cant be that many?????

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

That book is an F+++++

Getting paid by them when you win is like winning the lottery!

Frank

16 months and counting.......................

After contacting them via email, they had me send a bitcoin address.

I am still skeptical about getting paid.

Hopefully they send me my payment which was requested Sept 20, 2018.

Not getting my hopes up but we will see.

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by Keewatinking21 View Post
    How are they even still able to pay these workers to continue to do this for them? I mean I know there are still probably a few clueless people out there depositing but it cant be that many?????
    They have a nice site, good promotions, reasonable lines. Surely they could operate legitimately and make more than just scamming everyone and not paying. If they aren't paying anyone you'd imagine even the constant losers would show up here once in a while with a complaint.

Frank

Still nothing..............

We are still waiting for an update regarding with the status of your payout. We are still waiting for an update coming from our processor, rest assured that we have already forwarded your BTC wallet to them and we are just waiting for a confirmation that it has been processed or sent.

Crusherrr

Wonder how many people they suckered in with their 200% cash bonus for Super Bowl. Had to be a couple hundred grand for sure.

Squishy
    Squishy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Topbet owes me $6k since the beginning of November. First they scammed me into depositing $300 so that I could withdraw, since then, nothing. Just the same BS excuses. I should have done my research beforehand but I guess I just naively assumed they wouldn't just steal my money.

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
    Topbet owes me $6k since the beginning of November. First they scammed me into depositing $300 so that I could withdraw, since then, nothing. Just the same BS excuses. I should have done my research beforehand but I guess I just naively assumed they wouldn't just steal my money.
    Wait, they actually pulled the old Nigerian Prince scam on you? Send us money so that we can send you money? That's awful.

Squishy
    Squishy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Wait, they actually pulled the old Nigerian Prince scam on you? Send us money so that we can send you money? That's awful.
    Yeah, they gave me $200 free, I spun that up into $2k, then they said they had some BS stipulation that you needed to deposit first before you can withdraw. So I deposit, try to withdraw, and they tell me the guy who processed my deposit put some bonus stipulation on it which meant I had to meet more rollover requirements. So at this point I'm pretty tilted, end up spinning the $2k into $6k, met all the requirements but they still won't pay me.

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
    Yeah, they gave me $200 free, I spun that up into $2k, then they said they had some BS stipulation that you needed to deposit first before you can withdraw. So I deposit, try to withdraw, and they tell me the guy who processed my deposit put some bonus stipulation on it which meant I had to meet more rollover requirements. So at this point I'm pretty tilted, end up spinning the $2k into $6k, met all the requirements but they still won't pay me.
    LOL...an unwanted deposit bonus which they couldn't just remove for you? Man, they pulled out all the tricks on you.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Good luck every getting money off this site again. Out of business.

First ... 678910 Last